Axl's/Dexter's Account Hack Incident

ManetsBR

Well, after all this time, I'm still not convinved that Axl was hacked.

I mean, first Twitter... OK Team Brazil, we bought the hack story for Twitter.

But then, Axl drops another bomb and you use the same trick? I mean, is that what you plan to do always when Axl does something, without consulting you? At least that's how it looks like.

Axl's an impulsive person, has always been. The IP showed the same location of where Axl was.

I'm not excited because Fernando said they're working on a new album. Not at all.

But let's not forget Axl said there would be a new album this year. Even if the album is not released, and I really doubt it will, at least it's something...

Well, that's what I think...

Thoughts?

Edited by ManetsBR

lol. I remember when Montrealer confirmed it was really Axl that said their there will be new album. Not long after he must have realized the mistake he had just made. Later it was said that his account was hacked but it was too late.

Edited by deepfreeze

Stop beating that poor dead horse...

There will be music when there's music.

And dragging up something from ages ago... :sleeper:

The band finishes a successful tour, and all people can do is bitch.

This is hardly bitching.

It os certainly not hard to imagine an account being hacked,I was phished recently and it os puttimg me through a truckload of shit,like changinb my phone numbers,calling my atty to put a hard block on my bank accts ,and having people from india,syria,and similar coutries calling to tell me they have my info.

Im currently working to clear the matter up,but I dont think its that diffficult to.imagine that a twitter got hacked.

It os certainly not hard to imagine an account being hacked,I was phished recently and it os puttimg me through a truckload of shit,like changinb my phone numbers,calling my atty to put a hard block on my bank accts ,and having people from india,syria,and similar coutries calling to tell me they have my info.

Im currently working to clear the matter up,but I dont think its that diffficult to.imagine that a twitter got hacked.

What got hacked? Your email?

That shit is fucking scary man... To think there's people out there spending hours trying to bust into other people's computers and possibly totally destroy their lives/reputation...

i got some serious doubs about this hack thing.

Why the fuck the hacker come to a fan forum and post with the account? there so many thing you can do with a person personal password, why da fuck would you come to a fan forum and talk about a new album?

Why the fuck the hacker come to a fan forum and post with the account? there so many thing you can do with a person personal password, why da fuck would you come to a fan forum and talk about a new album?

i agree

it never made much sense to me i could never make heads or tails of it

I actually believe that it was a hack in this case - not directly on this forum, but than a fan managed to access Beta's email address and reset the "Dexter" account password over here.

The IP used to make that post doesn't match those that Axl previously used - it does however, match a (banned) member that I'm 100% sure wasn't him.

The post (which was only one line) was also glaringly gramatically incorrect - and was probably made by someone who's first language wasn't English.

I actually believe that it was a hack in this case - not directly on this forum, but than a fan managed to access Beta's email address and reset the "Dexter" account password over here.

The IP used to make that post doesn't match those that Axl previously used - it does however, match a (banned) member that I'm 100% sure wasn't him.

The post (which was only one line) was also glaringly gramatically incorrect - and was probably made by someone who's first language wasn't English.

Guys, do you understand HOW MUCH information there is for people who DO NOT spent every day time on the forum?

Which case are you reffering to of all pls?

I'm not sure I quite understand what you're saying, but I'm talking about a specific post that was made here with Axl's "Dexter" account in October 2011. This post said something along the lines of "A new album will be released in 2012".

The topic was deleted at the time because it was said to be from someone who'd hacked Axl's account (by hacking Beta's email address) - I've gone back and looked at the post, and it does indeed look like a fake.

If a fan managed to acess Beta's mail i doubt he only reseted Dexter pass and post with the account.

Whoever acessed Beta's mail had acess to lots of mails about Gn'R, Axl, past members and shit. Or maybe that account only serves to rule the dexter account.

Edited by bumblecool

Guest Gunns

So they hack Beta's email just to post on here and not for songs and juicy emails.

Exactly. It doesn't make any sense.

nothing in gnr world makes any sense lol