how long until DJ bails on gnr

Apollo

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gro GHAN, GO GET A GIRLFRIEND U DOUCHEBgHAG! :lol:

Says the person who is a made up character on a forum and who constantly posts rambling babbling threads in an attempt to appear edgy and quirky.

How's the wrestling career going?

Weird that the Axl Nutters can't stay on topic.

Just worries me that this intrical part of Guns n Roses might bail in us.

Intrical is not a word

:lol::lol:

You,of all people,shouldn't comment on people's grammar mistakes. Have you finally learned how to put spaces after your commas?

And what a shocker,another post where you don't actually contribute to the actual topic! Good job!!!!!

That was almost as amusing as your claims of publishing articles and books! I guess next you will claim to be a card carrying member of Mensa :lol:

All this topic accomplished was to reactivate and reignite the Ashba hate by the same troupe of idiots.

Good Job :crazy:

Sailway. Claims? So you think I'm lying? Yes, working in the newspaper field is so glamorous and exciting that no forum member would ever have that career history. Are you really that dense?

The Axl worshippers are so funny. One says I'm bragging, one says I'm lying. About working for a newspaper.

Do you want me to scan in old newspaper articles that have my name on them?

You and the fellow worshippers have such huge chips on your shoulders that you think people are lying and bragging about their work history. Sad.

PM me an email address and I will email you proof. Proof of working at a newspaper and having a book published. Two career achievements that I considered fun, but are apparently such high level achievements that you think they are unattainable by the average poster.

Oh, now I'm an internal auditor for a company that provides help for people who have disabilities. Do you believe that, or do you think that is a lie as well? Twenty years ago I got paid to watch and report on baseball games.....now I sit at a desk all day, on the computer, sifting through data. Impossible, how could this be!!!! I must be lying. Or bragging.

Mensa? Nope. Never said that. That would be your hero MLS. Stay on point please.

As for the topic. What are you talking about. This wasn't a hate Ashba topic. You are so used to the slash hate posts, maybe you are confused.

Everything in my original post is true. Please point out any errors I made. I would appreciate that as I don't want to spread false information. Thanks.

And let's stop boring everybody with the personal attacks and keep on topic.

I think the Axl worshippers are pathetic and embarrassing. The Axl Nutters think I'm a terrible poster. There, now lets stop hijacking topics.

I think the Axl worshippers are pathetic and embarrassing. The Axl Nutters think I'm a terrible poster. There, now lets stop hijacking topics.

Nobody is interested in your personal achievements,or lack thereof. This is not "the groghan forum" people come here to read/discuss GNR,not you.

Nobody likes your consistent and constant negative posts regarding GNR,plus you tend to exhibit a holier than thou attitude,putting people down for their age,IQ,and your condescending attitude speaks volumes.

Your topic added nothing to the forum except to encourage the Ashba hate,whether it is what you intended originally,or not.

If you feel the need to make topics like this,go to Attitude,and save the mods a few steps. ;)

You accused me of lying. Did you forget that part? If you are going to insult somebody be prepared for them to respond.

My posts are always negative? Are you serious? 90% of your posts are insulting people you disagree with. All you and popcorn do is insult people.

I start topics praising GnR. Have you ever done that? Nope.

I've posted 100 times that I think CD is better than either Illusions. Probably a 1000 times that Axl is my favorite rock singer of all time. The majority of my posts are pro-GnR. You just see the negative ones, because they are always in the topics where you are worshipping Axl and insulting people.

Again, please tell me where anything I said was wrong about Ashba.

Making topics speculating about a band member leaving is negative and its based around some idea you pulled out of God knows where.

Most journalists are shady,write articles based on erroneous information,So I have little confidence in them as a group.

No,I dont believe you-straight up.

If you have personal issues it is best not to air them on the forums,take it to PM.

You hijacked your own topic by making long,boring paragraphs about your personal life,again this is a GNR forum not a Groghan forum.

Keep that in mind. :crazy: :crazy:

Gro GHAN, GO GET A GIRLFRIEND U DOUCHEBgHAG! :lol:

Says the person who is a made up character on a forum and who constantly posts rambling babbling threads in an attempt to appear edgy and quirky.

How's the wrestling career going?

Weird that the Axl Nutters can't stay on topic.

Nothing you just said was on topic,simply an attack on 3STRAG3D.

UCudBmine........do you think DJ will stick with the band for the long haul?

I think he'd be the last to leave, him or Dizzy. He really seems to be enjoying himself.

Yes,onstage and off! He shows a lot of enthusiasm.

i hope DJ bails on guns n roses today. isn't ronald supposed 2 bail 2?

I don't think it's conditional like that. At least if they leave or grt fired, tgey have the capacity of writing songs and actually having a solo career or side project and won't be unemployed.

We could always get together and sign a huge letter begging Dj to bail.

'Dear Mr Dj,

Please bail, in the name of Slash. Please stop screwing with his amazing back catalogue.'

- The MyGN'R Forum Members

Edited by vaida

Intrical is not a word

You,of all people,shouldn't comment on people's grammar mistakes. Have you finally learned how to put spaces after your commas?

And what a shocker,another post where you don't actually contribute to the actual topic! Good job!!!!!

That was almost as amusing as your claims of publishing articles and books! I guess next you will claim to be a card carrying member of Mensa :lol:

All this topic accomplished was to reactivate and reignite the Ashba hate by the same troupe of idiots.

Sailway. Claims? So you think I'm lying? Yes, working in the newspaper field is so glamorous and exciting that no forum member would ever have that career history. Are you really that dense?

The Axl worshippers are so funny. One says I'm bragging, one says I'm lying. About working for a newspaper.

You and the fellow worshippers have such huge chips on your shoulders that you think people are lying and bragging about their work history. Sad.

PM me an email address and I will email you proof. Proof of working at a newspaper and having a book published. Two career achievements that I considered fun, but are apparently such high level achievements that you think they are unattainable by the average poster.

Oh, now I'm an internal auditor for a company that provides help for people who have disabilities. Do you believe that, or do you think that is a lie as well? Twenty years ago I got paid to watch and report on baseball games.....now I sit at a desk all day, on the computer, sifting through data. Impossible, how could this be!!!! I must be lying. Or bragging.

Mensa? Nope. Never said that. That would be your hero MLS. Stay on point please.

As for the topic. What are you talking about. This wasn't a hate Ashba topic. You are so used to the slash hate posts, maybe you are confused.

Everything in my original post is true. Please point out any errors I made. I would appreciate that as I don't want to spread false information. Thanks.

Nobody is interested in your personal achievements,or lack thereof. This is not "the groghan forum" people come here to read/discuss GNR,not you.

Nobody likes your consistent and constant negative posts regarding GNR,plus you tend to exhibit a holier than thou attitude,putting people down for their age,IQ,and your condescending attitude speaks volumes.

Your topic added nothing to the forum except to encourage the Ashba hate,whether it is what you intended originally,or not.

If you feel the need to make topics like this,go to Attitude,and save the mods a few steps. ;)

You accused me of lying. Did you forget that part? If you are going to insult somebody be prepared for them to respond.

My posts are always negative? Are you serious? 90% of your posts are insulting people you disagree with. All you and popcorn do is insult people.

I've posted 100 times that I think CD is better than either Illusions. Probably a 1000 times that Axl is my favorite rock singer of all time. The majority of my posts are pro-GnR. You just see the negative ones, because they are always in the topics where you are worshipping Axl and insulting people.

Making topics speculating about a band member leaving is negative and its based around some idea you pulled out of God knows where.

Most journalists are shady,write articles based on erroneous information,So I have little confidence in them as a group.

If you have personal issues it is best not to air them on the forums,take it to PM.

You hijacked your own topic by making long,boring paragraphs about your personal life,again this is a GNR forum not a Groghan forum.

You called me a liar. So I responded. Simple as that. Don't make personal attacks on people and not expect a response.

You remind me of a bully. You insult people, then when they respond by proving you wrong and making you look like a clown, you respond by crying and just changing your insults.

Again, PM me your email address and I will send you all the proof you want.

Agree on the constant fighting and how it doesn't belong here. I hope you can follow your own advice though. All you do is insult people. Insignificunts ring a bell? Can you go a week without insulting people or without posting negative comments about Slash? Let's see if you follow your own advice or if you are a hypocrite. Let's see if you can actually start an interesting topic.

Finally, you actually respond to a topic.

Did you see DJ's band history? For his entire career he has jumped from band to band. His second love, clothing design is apparently skyrocketing. I am afraid he will follow his past history and leave the band.

See, I'm a fan of the band GnR and not just an Axl worshipper. Losing a member would probably delay the release of a new album. Axl already lost his the classic band (except dizzy), and has already lost three guys from the "new" band.

I would hate to see another guy leave.

Intrical is not a word

You called me a liar. So I responded. Simple as that. Don't make personal attacks on people and not expect a response.

You remind me of a bully. You insult people, then when they respond by proving you wrong and making you look like a clown, you respond by crying and just changing your insults.

Again, PM me your email address and I will send you all the proof you want.

Agree on the constant fighting and how it doesn't belong here. I hope you can follow your own advice though. All you do is insult people. Insignificunts ring a bell? Can you go a week without insulting people or without posting negative comments about Slash? Let's see if you follow your own advice or if you are a hypocrite. Let's see if you can actually start an interesting topic.

Finally, you actually respond to a topic.

Did you see DJ's band history? For his entire career he has jumped from band to band. His second love, clothing design is apparently skyrocketing. I am afraid he will follow his past history and leave the band.

See, I'm a fan of the band GnR and not just an Axl worshipper. Losing a member would probably delay the release of a new album. Axl already lost his the classic band (except dizzy), and has already lost three guys from the "new" band.

I would hate to see another guy leave.

There is no indication of DJ leaving other than your own speculation and uncallesd for alarmism.

And to Clarify things further,I do not want/need your advice,dont care about your liittle opinion of me,and I most certainly do not give out my personal email to people like you.

There is no indication of DJ leaving other than your own speculation and uncallesd for alarmism.

And to Clarify things further,I do not want/need your advice,dont care about your liittle opinion of me,and I most certainly do not give out my personal email to people like you.

People like me?

OOOOhhhhhh, am I gonna get your yahoo email address and come invade your home!!!!!! :nervous::nervous::nervous:

For a 50 year old man, you really do need to grow up.

I've posted my name, what I do for a career, and pictures of myself in the illusions section.

Usually people that are secretive about everything are the ones who have something to hide!!!!

gnr-rose@hotmail.com - there is one of my emails. Take 30 seconds to make a new yahoo email and I'll send you all the proof you need, then you can imediately close the account, so somebody "like me" doesn't use it for evil purposes.

You called me a liar. I was simply going to show you proof.

If you choose to believe that I'm lying about working for a newspaper - then continue that belief. Still not quite sure why you think that is such an outlandish career that I must be lying about it - but other than show you proof, I guess there is nothing else I can do. Writing for a newspaper isn't that glamerous. I started as a high school intern and went from there. Funny, you think I'm lying and I wouldn't even list it in my top 50 personal lifetime accomplishments. :shrugs:

All the person attacks and stupid fighting just makes us ALL look like immature clowns - so this is my last post about it in this topic. I responded to your topic today without insulting you. Hopefully you can do the same.

People like me?

OOOOhhhhhh, am I gonna get your yahoo email address and come invade your home!!!!!! :nervous::nervous::nervous:

For a 50 year old man, you really do need to grow up.

I've posted my name, what I do for a career, and pictures of myself in the illusions section.

Usually people that are secretive about everything are the ones who have something to hide!!!!

gnr-rose@hotmail.com - there is one of my emails. Take 30 seconds to make a new yahoo email and I'll send you all the proof you need, then you can imediately close the account, so somebody "like me" doesn't use it for evil purposes.

You called me a liar. I was simply going to show you proof.

If you choose to believe that I'm lying about working for a newspaper - then continue that belief. Still not quite sure why you think that is such an outlandish career that I must be lying about it - but other than show you proof, I guess there is nothing else I can do. Writing for a newspaper isn't that glamerous. I started as a high school intern and went from there. Funny, you think I'm lying and I wouldn't even list it in my top 50 personal lifetime accomplishments. :shrugs:

All the person attacks and stupid fighting just makes us ALL look like immature clowns - so this is my last post about it in this topic. I responded to your topic today without insulting you. Hopefully you can do the same.

Since this thread is so far off topic that it no longer matters, What was the name and plot of your book? I'm not being facetious or insulting in any way. I do enjoy reading and I was wondering if it would be something I would be interested in.

Groghan,it is Glamorous/Glamour.the latter may be archaic.

you dont have a good grasp/understanding of syntax,context,or grammar so I have my doubts.

Secondly I am private,feel no need to rub cyber viagra all overy e-peen by bragging to a group of faceless,anonymous strangers on the internet.

have a tight knit group of friends,you arent in it.I will not be giving you my personal email.

You have derailed your own topic,congratulations on that. :crazy:

you dont have a good grasp/understanding of syntax,context,or grammar so I have my doubts.

Secondly I am private,feel no need to rub cyber viagra all overy e-peen by bragging to a group of faceless,anonymous strangers on the internet.

have a tight knit group of friends,you arent in it.I will not be giving you my personal email.

Sailway, it has been 20 years and thank God for editors. At least I know to put spaces after commas....... :rofl-lol: I'm kidding. I believe writing is about the story you tell - not about that "syntax, context and grammar" of which you speak. Which is probably one main reason I left the journalism world. Some people are obsessed with the small details, I'm obsessed with the actual story.

Perfectly OK for you to have your doubts. Again - Bragging? Like I said. If I had to list the 50 most things in life I'm most proud of, working at a newspaper wouldn't make the top 50. But sure. Saying I'm bragging is just your way to get another passive aggressive insult in. So congrats - you win!!!! First you said I was lying, now you say I'm bragging. You seem hung up on this. I've had a lot of jobs. Mentioning one of them isn't bragging. It's stating a fact.

I'm not in your tight knit group of your friends? I'm not worthy enough to have your yahoo email address. :nervous: How will I ever survive that rejection!!! Sailway, you take yourself way too seriously. But I guess that is one of the differences between the two of us. I'm friends with people from this forum - off of the forum. I enjoy making new friends and sharing experiences with people. Apparently you aren't. Not saying that is good or bad either way.

HHmm. Yes, I've derailed my own topic. By responding to YOUR messages!

Oh, and in case you missed it. Good job on the topic you started. I'm glad you took my advice and finally did that. It was a great topic and it sparked a lot of good conversation.

Sailway, it has been 20 years and thank God for editors. At least I know to put spaces after commas....... :rofl-lol: I'm kidding. I believe writing is about the story you tell - not about that "syntax, context and grammar" of which you speak. Which is probably one main reason I left the journalism world. Some people are obsessed with the small details, I'm obsessed with the actual story.

Perfectly OK for you to have your doubts. Again - Bragging? Like I said. If I had to list the 50 most things in life I'm most proud of, working at a newspaper wouldn't make the top 50. But sure. Saying I'm bragging is just your way to get another passive aggressive insult in. So congrats - you win!!!! First you said I was lying, now you say I'm bragging. You seem hung up on this. I've had a lot of jobs. Mentioning one of them isn't bragging. It's stating a fact.

I'm not in your tight knit group of your friends? I'm not worthy enough to have your yahoo email address. :nervous: How will I ever survive that rejection!!! Sailway, you take yourself way too seriously. But I guess that is one of the differences between the two of us. I'm friends with people from this forum - off of the forum. I enjoy making new friends and sharing experiences with people. Apparently you aren't. Not saying that is good or bad either way.

HHmm. Yes, I've derailed my own topic. By responding to YOUR messages!

Oh, and in case you missed it. Good job on the topic you started. I'm glad you took my advice and finally did that. It was a great topic and it sparked a lot of good conversation.

Groghan, this is a tactic Sailaway constantly uses so it's usually best to avoid her (I believe it's a her). She's done the same to me in the thread about Sebastian Bach commenting on his relationship with Axl. She first accuses you of being disingenuous, then accuses you of changing the subject when you provide proof. It's a ridiculous tactic that only makes her look ridiculous and not worth spending any further time on. I normally avoid comments by certain people on here (Arnold Layne, Finck6, Volcano, Broskirose, Sailaway, and others), but some times you need to call them out on bullshit, which I did in the thread I just referenced. So good for you on calling her out, but I've found this place far more enjoyable by simply avoiding the usual culprits and focusing on those who actually make sense and choose not to drink the kool-aid.

As for your topic, I see DJ sticking around so long as GNR is active in some way. From the interviews he's given so far, he seems keen on writing and recording a new GNR album and will hopefully be pushing the band in that direction. Imagine what all the DJ haters will say if it ever comes out that it was DJ that actually pushed GNR to deliver new material. There's a thought! Having met the guy he seems like genuine individual who seeks to remain productive. He's also got his Ashba gear to promote and I think being in GNR helps serve that end as well.

So long as GNR is on tour or working on new material do I think DJ will stick around. If the situation stagnates and Nikki Six wants to get Sixx:A.M going again, I can see DJ taking a step away from GNR. Personally, I think GNR would likely lose both DJ and Ron if Axl spurns any efforts to release new material. While I'm sure the pay check is great, being in a band like GNR as it exists today might be a little soul sucking for the creative types. Either Axl keeps offering a monetary and/or creative reasons to stay or Ron and DJ will likely be out the door sooner rather than later (if nothing happens by April 2013, I'd expect a few departure announcements).