Axl's online adventures

wfuckinga

Wow there are actually people who doubt that was Axl writing to Madison? :lol:

Ahh, it was only a matter of time before you purposely misunderstood me again!

"You like me, you reallly like me"!! Really you do, I see you waste your likes on

people who disagree with me. If I find out you're over 30.....

Now where did I saw Axl didn't write anything to Madison?

"I thought it had input. "

input- contribution of information or a comment or viewpoint

contribute-to supply (ideas, opinions, etc.) as part of a debate or discussion

Holy cow. Are you seriously so self-obsorbed and crazy that you keep track of who likes you, who doesn't, who disagrees with who and then who puts likes on what person's comments............wow. Step away from the forum and the internet. You take this stuff WAY too seriously.

And making comments about people's age in a negative way? Wow. Classy. So you view people in their late 20s as not being intelligent or having valid opinions? How repulsive of you.

Hard to believe that comes from the person who always complains about posters insulting other people and then reporting them. While you continue to passive agressively insult people.

Edited by Groghan
  • Like 1

Yes, she is that self absorbed. She used to mention how she "liked" some of my posts, which in her odd mind meant that I somehow owed her an allegiance precluding me from pointing out the bullshit she spews on a daily basis. I've softened on her a bit, though. She's not a 100% worthless poster. It's more like 80-85% worthless.

• Like 1

Have to assume he probably checks out the site from time to time. That is, when he figures out how to circumvent the Net Nanny program they have installed on his computer.

But it's certainly quite possible he gave up long ago. There are a lot of negative creeps on here, and I'm not sure a lot of celebrities care to read the fawning from a bunch of sycophants either.

I continue to believe he has at some point in time, posted here incognito under a different user name. Maybe he still does.

Yes, she is that self absorbed. She used to mention how she "liked" some of my posts, which in her odd mind meant that I somehow owed her an allegiance precluding me from pointing out the bullshit she spews on a daily basis. I've softened on her a bit, though. She's not a 100% worthless poster. It's more like 80-85% worthless.

She's ok man...

Honestly don't get the hate for her...and some of you are rather rude about it..

Sometimes you make some shit posts.....hell, sometimes I make sh*t posts (rarely :P ) - but I think we both add something to the forum.

Different personalities dude...

Axl doesn't even go to HTGTH. He doesn't give a shit about his fans. It has nothing to do with this forum. End of fucking story.

If I had Axl's money I wouldn't be spending my time posting on internet forums.

Have to assume he probably checks out the site from time to time. That is, when he figures out how to circumvent the Net Nanny program they have installed on his computer.

Wonder who his favorites posters are?

• Like 1

She's ok man...

Honestly don't get the hate for her...and some of you are rather rude about it..

Sometimes you make some shit posts.....hell, sometimes I make sh*t posts (rarely :P ) - but I think we both add something to the forum.

Different personalities dude...

Agreed

If you don't like her threads, don't read them, it's really as simple as that

Edited by Gia
  • Like 1

I've never made a shit post. I can't even spell shit post.

Fuck off, Sunny. I have to be reasonable in every other aspect of my life. Sometimes it's fun to be an abrasive dick on a forum dedicated to a band led by an abrasive dick. :lol:

A user who I became friends with over time (therealbuzzsaw) said the same thing to me once. It makes sense when you really think about it.

Fuck off, Sunny. I have to be reasonable in every other aspect of my life. Sometimes it's fun to be an abrasive dick on a forum dedicated to a band led by an abrasive dick. :lol:

You know what is really annoying?

Seeing a thread she started, thats a few pages long, and so you say "oh probably some good convo going on in that thread."

You click it, and turns out its just pages of people talking sh*t on the OP.

..but hey carry on...you think one way man, and I think another.

Edited by SunnyDRE
  • Like 2

I've never made a shit post. I can't even spell shit post.

A user who I became friends with over time (therealbuzzsaw) said the same thing to me once. It makes sense when you really think about it.

magisme = mod approved

Deal with it, bitches. :lol:

But then I'd miss out on that 15-20% I was talking about.

You know what is really annoying?

Seeing a thread she started, thats a few pages long, and so you say "oh probably some good convo going in that thread."

You click it, and turns out its just pages of people talking sh*t on the OP.

..but hey carry on, you think one way man, and I think another.

C'mon, man. What are you looking for here? You want me to admit I've been a bit harsh to her at times? Fine, I admit it. Can we just chill the fuck out a bit? Most of this shit started cuz she couldn't handle people disagreeing with her, so some of us (perhaps going somewhat overboard) were like, "fuck it, then. We'll just have some fun poking with a stick the animal who can't take anything that's not praise."

On topic: ohlovelyrita = Axl

Edit: questions end with question marks, magisme.

Edited by magisme
  • Like 1

He hasn't chatted on ANY forum, not just this one.... And I can see why....

In one chat he gave a topic to base your questions on. People were completely ignoring him and asking whatever, complaining about the new band, etc. GnR has one of the biggest fan forums for a band. He was getting bombarded with comments and questions that were irrelevant.

Same reason why Bumble left.

Around the time of the chats, someome speculated he only came to the forums because it was part of the deal with Best Buy, and that the forum visits counted as promo/interviews. I think that's very possibly what happened.

I was thinking the same thing, it isn't really like he has ever been that online savy to engage in a forum chat without being nudged to do it

magisme = mod approved

Magisme- That is very funny! If I remember correctly the reason I mentioned liking some of your posts because I did it after some snarkiness. I think that shows

I see the insults as jokes for the most part and not taking it personal. :wacko:

magisme = mod approved

Magisme- That is very funny! If I remember correctly the reason I mentioned liking some of your posts because I did it after some snarkiness. I think that shows

I see the insults as jokes for the most part and not taking it personal. :wacko:

You unblocked me? :hug:

If you don't take things personally, we'll get along just fine. You're not as bad as I thought. You're still cuckoo crazy, though. :lol:

magisme = mod approved

You unblocked me? :hug:

If you don't take things personally, we'll get along just fine. You're not as bad as I thought. You're still cuckoo crazy, though. :lol:

I was about to! On it! I don't wanna miss any good goofs on me! :huh::D

• Like 2

Honestly, what does Axl have to say that would even be interesting, at this point? He's vaguely said throughout the years why he won't reunite the preferred lineup. He had someone write a short story on his behalf in regard to why he wouldn't attend the induction ceremony. We all know that he's not interested in recording a new album.

What's left that is interesting and hasn't already been discussed. Nada.

I always thought he was very interested in which song titles that hadn't come out on Chinese Democracy we knew about...

I think he came here to know what songs (from the future) we knew about, to prevent stuff from leaking, or to include all those songs we knew about on the next album like he did with Chinese Democracy.

I always thought he was very interested in which song titles that hadn't come out on Chinese Democracy we knew about...

I think he came here to know what songs (from the future) we knew about, to prevent stuff from leaking, or to include all those songs we knew about on the next album like he did with Chinese Democracy.

I think when talks to fans he tells the truth. Then when he does industry stuff he was fronting the label. Like dont know dont care.