Stupid question maybe but...

TombRaider

Because he skips workds to breathe, a la, "Vince Neil Syndrome."

Vince likes to have the audience sing a long

That's what he plays it off as.

Skipping words = out of breath

Skipping words and hold a mic towards the audience = Showman

Or maybe he likes to have the crowd interact? Crüe puts on a great show, writes great songs and has an awesome fanbase that I love to talk to. Love interacting with other Crüeheads at Mötley gigs.

Or maybe he likes to have the crowd interact? Crüe puts on a great show, writes great songs and has an awesome fanbase that I love to talk to. Love interacting with other Crüeheads at Mötley gigs.

He does love riling up the crowd. That's why he shows blatent disrepsect for them by showing up several hours late to each show.

Even if it's a riot he wins.

Why did Axl change to chorus to Paradise City from

Oh won't you please take me home? to Won't ya take me home?

:blink:

There are no stupid questions. We need questions, especially yours! Because without questions, all we have are answers.

And an answer without a question, is a statement.

Yeah Vince constantly has the fans singing along to the point where he doesn't sing much of a song anymore! lol

I was shocked when he actually admitted when Motley Crue did their residency in Vegas on how hard it was to perform so much. lol

At least Axl sang all the words to the songs even though mostly everyone sang too.

He does love riling up the crowd. That's why he shows blatent disrepsect for them by showing up several hours late to each show.

There are no stupid questions. We need questions, especially yours! Because without questions, all we have are answers.

I've never been to a Crüe gig where Vince was late.

I've never been to a Crüe gig where Vince was late.

Which was my point. Thank you for helping me prove that Vince respects his fans, is never late, and doesn't get off on riots. Whereas Bill Bailey does.

And btw, his mother/manager/housekeeper is a douchebag. My two cents, your welcome for stating the truth :D

Edited by ARBeast

I have seen Crue live, they do indeed put on a good show. But Vince simply can't sing the songs. He skips words most of the time because he's out of breath.

this was my experience, they are gonna retire but vince will carry the torch and keep touring? he's the one that needs to retire