BUMBLEFOOT: If I Have To Choose Between GUNS N' ROSES And The Rest Of My Life, I'm Out

gunsguy

BBF moans a lot as of late, my question is: if he is so upset with the situation in GNR, why won't he leave? cos the money's not that bad, huh ?

Its normal to have problems, I am sure he would tell them his problem but he can't seem to get in touch. I'm in a relationship and have been for 19 yes, when things get bad I don't simply leave... But then again I CAN communicate with my wife.

That just boggles the mind, doesn't it? Beta can jump on Twitter and shit talk fans, but can't return a band member's phone call for days.

And no disrespect GG, but please don't compare this band to any sort of relationship. Unless you're paying your wife to stick around, it's not the same.

It's especially weird, cos BBF moaned not long ago about the shitty way he was treated by band members (except Axl) for his first few years...

so please explain it to me, why is he in the band for 7 years now, if not for money?

the band doesn't do much, still he gets paid, right?

I feel like Ron is in it for you, for me, for us. The guy is genuine, not some fake hanging with fans cause he has too. This guy has gone out of his way so many times I can't count. For the fans and for the love of his art. I think he thought like us that Guns would move forward artistically, when clearly we could not be more wrong.

There is something a long with this picture and it ain't us or bbf

Edited by gunsguy
  • Like 1

The thing is if he was tht good of a solo artist he wouldn't need to plaster the gnr logo on his concert posters. Even if it is the organisers tht make them, if he cud do it on his own then they wouldn't need the logo

I like the guy but stop fuckin moanin on public places. Either man the fuck up an make a real stand or just sit an be quite an take ur fat check.

There's no way that guy could make what he makes from uncle axl on his own

The thing is if he was tht good of a solo artist he wouldn't need to plaster the gnr logo on his concert posters. Even if it is the organisers tht make them, if he cud do it on his own then they wouldn't need the logo

I like the guy but stop fuckin moanin on public places. Either man the fuck up an make a real stand or just sit an be quite an take ur fat check.

That would be assuming he makes some crazy money with Guns, fact is we don't know this info.

That would be assuming he makes some crazy money with Guns, fact is we don't know this info.

I'm sure he makes way more money playing with Axl than he did before and probably much more than he'd make after he would leave. C'mon...

He really doesn't have much in terms of a consistent plan b.

That is very strange, in the sense that Richard and Dizzy went to do The Dead Daisies and Guns altered their plans about touring South America. I don't know what Bumblefoot is on, but he usually has his little tantrums. The only thing is that this is very counter-productive. And eventually Axl will get tired of this crap.

On the other hand if Bumblefoot left, this would delay the new album even more and would put the band on hold again.

If Axl is so focused in getting Buckethead again, why doesn't he just try to find another guitar player that could do a great job replacing Slash.

There's other great guitar players out there other than Buckethead...

Edited by AndreCC

On the other hand if Bumblefoot left, this would delay the new album even more

What album?

To me he's doing the Slash strategy. He's taking the band hostage to see if he can get his way. I'm surprised Axl is still taking with this crap.

I don't think trying to get a response from management is taking anyone hostage, he wants to know if he's touring with guns, recording or solo work. I don't think its unreasonable to want to know.

Any other band member not want to know? I am sure the band members would all like to know whatsup

The next album whenever it comes out. Only because if Bumblefoot gets replaced, then someone else will also have to re-work or add all their parts in the songs of the album and that will take a lot of time.

I'm not saying it's unreasonable to want to know when to tour, but it seems pretty unreasonable to me to do it the way he does it, publicly, without waiting for an answer of his management.

Airing dirty laundry publicly is Ron's way of getting GNR to comply with his wishes. He's not voluntarily going anywhere.

Suppose not, but why can't he seemingly get in touch with anyone?

That's not my or your problem. I'm sure it's frustrating for Ron to have his solo plans hampered by GNR, but he's been saying this for years.

As I said before, discussing it publicly is a way of pressuring GNR management into doing what he wants. It's not a genuine threat of leaving.

It is almost exactly like what slash did. I wouldn't say slash or BBF held the band "hostage". But slash wanted to do his snake pit stuff, then he was out of the band. I always found it interesting that slash wasn't allowed to do "side projects" but all the current members have their "side projects".

I see BBF's point. But making public displays of frustration is exactly what slash did. I'm not making a judgement to whether it is right or wrong, just pointing out it is exactly what slash did in 95~96. We all know how that turned out....

The next album whenever it comes out. Only because if Bumblefoot gets replaced, then someone else will also have to re-work or add all their parts in the songs of the album and that will take a lot of time.

I'm not saying it's unreasonable to want to know when to tour, but it seems pretty unreasonable to me to do it the way he does it, publicly, without waiting for an answer of his management.

In fairness he ain't getting a response, I can understand a few days even but come on, no response at all? Yur logic says the band members should sit with their collective thumbs up there ass waiting for a call? Seems odd, how long could it possibly take to respond to a call, message whatever.

Seems so avoidable imo

• Like 1

Airing dirty laundry publicly is Ron's way of getting GNR to comply with his wishes. He's not voluntarily going anywhere.

That's not my or your problem. I'm sure it's frustrating for Ron to have his solo plans hampered by GNR, but he's been saying this for years.

As I said before, discussing it publicly is a way of pressuring GNR management into doing what he wants. It's not a genuine threat of leaving.

I guess its not our problem, or is it? As fans...

To me he's doing the Slash strategy. He's taking the band hostage to see if he can get his way.

No offence, but you seriously need to get vetted by a psychologist. One minute you're digging your knife into Axl, the next you're accusing Slash of some ludicrous plot.

I criticize Axl from time to time, but I'm not veering back and forth between radically different positions.

What are you referring to? BBF himself has stated he hasn't been in a studio recording for a new album. It's been that same story from him for years now.

Apparently Beta is too buzy changing Axl's depends. It's a joke. They promise information but then again, I don't believe anyone in their right mind couldn't buy that was a hollow offer.

I'd like to see that douche Fernando try to defend this one.

Hey Fernando, if you can read this, where's our information??

Edited by ARBeast