Police cleared in Mark Duggan shooting as jury record verdict of "lawful killing"

Dazey

If it is a 'lawful' killing, as the court have decided, then the policeman simply has to be grossly incompetent - not malicious but incompetent - and should be struck off. If it is unlawful, he should he stand trial and be struck off. Either way, he should be struck off. Also, why has there not been some investigation into one of the most obvious Police cover ups since, well the last one? A forensic guy said, there was no way the suspect, from where he was standing, could have thrown the gun there.

Have you got a source for the forensic guy?

BBC News.

Duggan was an utter POS and the world is a better place without him. He was just another cheap thug with a gun. Maybe he didn't actually have the gun in his hands and maybe the cop who fired failed to comply with best practice. But, then again when things go wrong we still can get good results.

there is a case in the states getting some attention, it was on cnn where a 18 year old schizophrenic was acting out, his parents called the cops 2 cops come taze and pin the kid down(he was threatening his parents with an electric screwdriver) . a detective comes says "we dont have time for this" and shoots the kid "in self defense" the kid was 5 foot 5 100 pounds with an electric screwdriver and was already subdued.

Fully-Automatic-Electric-Screwdriver-233

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1072965

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/08/justice/north-carolina-teen-killed/

Guest Len B'stard

Duggan was an utter POS and the world is a better place without him. He was just another cheap thug with a gun. Maybe he didn't actually have the gun in his hands and maybe the cop who fired failed to comply with best practice. But, then again when things go wrong we still can get good results.

Translation: If they look a wrong un, shoot :rolleyes:

Police are the same the world over. The Police, policeman, it is a prick job. It takes a certain kind of person, a complete bell end, to be a cop. Similar jobs which require this are parking meter attendents, football refs, ticket inspectors et al. You need, 'prick' on your cv for those jobs.

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

I wouldn't ask a copper for nothing ever, it's fuckin' pointless, I actively hate them, do not want them near me, wouldn't go near em even to report a fuckin' crime that happened against me, fuckin' probably end up nicking me for something, I'm actually proper afraid of em, don't like em, everytime i see em i just wanna walk in the opposite direction, i hate them, they have no fuckin' souls.

Well mate it would certainly help if you didn't crash into police cars while drunk and with some skunk on you:lol:

I ain't saying i'm never wrong ever but the cops, as especially the Met Police, are scum. Get on this right, a friend of mine, black fella, he's in his early 60s mind you and a businessman, not like...some rudie or something. Anyway, New Years Eve he gets pulled over in Seven Sisters, having drunk one beer (bottle), he don't even drink generally ever but it was New Years Eve, they pull him over, breathalyse him, say he's over the limit, take him down the station, take any number of prints, search him, as him all these questions about drugs and everything he's ever done in his life, now this is a bloke with no criminal record, slender built and reasonably short in height, all suited and booted, now if he was some Jack the lad or whatever it's something else but to your average law abiding bloke it's like...quite distressing. Anyway then they check him again at the station and find out that he's actually OK and the machine is showing zero in terms of alcohol in his system....and they let him go.

It ain't just someone they look at and think oh he's a wrong un, we'll pull him over (even that is wrong) but if you're fuckin' black or a paki over in Seven Sisters, London area is general, you are statistically that much more likely to get fucked with by the filth, it's just a fuckin' fact and the way certain people see the coppers ain't the same way others see him, you can't judge everybody by your own standards of 'well they've never been nothing but lovely to me' well it ain't like that for everyone, they don't call em the filth for nothing y'know.

Police are the same the world over. The Police, policeman, it is a prick job. It takes a certain kind of person, a complete bell end, to be a cop. Similar jobs which require this are parking meter attendents, football refs, ticket inspectors et al. You need, 'prick' on your cv for those jobs.

Customs officer ;)

People going to Tottenham to cause trouble inviting me along...

I know the Mark Duggen verdict was bullshit, but the family called for peace... That'll be like me rioting in Los Angeles after Rodney King wanted us all to get a long...

But for real, the MET are.... Fucked up.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY BLACK MEN DIE IN CUSTODY?

TOO MANY!

This martial arts guy/black guy/mixed race guy/non white guy, beaten in his holding cell because the police wanted to subdue him because they knew he was a martial arts guy and didn't wanna take a chance...Died in their custody; Somebody I know knew him; This was in Brixton (I think).

This ex army guy in north London, same thing/police were scared of his ability so they beat him and he died.

Some guy in Brixton prison, sort of not right in the head, screaming bloody murder when dragged to the showers because he was raped with a prison truncheon.

Prison truncheons and police truncheons are slightly different, prison one is squared off at the tip and is long, police one is rounded off and is fatter/the squared off tip pushed anal walls back/tore it up so far, caused some serious damage. They held him by his legs and bought him down some stairs, so his head's acting like a food as he's being dragged down the stairs in prison.

Black guy walking across an empty car park, spotted on CCTV, police called, they arrest him, they find out he's also ex army the police beat him unconscious, rolled around all night until their shift was done with him in the back of their van, booked him in while he was still unconscious, took his finger prints, the lot....Put him in a cell, was found dead in the morning.

Black men die in custody A LOT.... I see protests every now and then panned for this sort of thing way too much living where I do; and the rest of the country's virtually white, so they hear

'Black man beaten to death in custody, must be the black man's fault.'

Fuck the police. - It's too racist and a lot of these policeman are the same people who get stoned, steal and do shit too.

Corruption is rife in the MET, I mean, look at Mark Duggen, guy shot dead for leaving a minicab; the police shot him, recovered the gun, and tried to plant it like it looked like he had it on his person when he was shot... The police lie and the verdict stinks.

Look at Stockwell too, when that De Menezes kid.... Shot dead on an underground train after being chased by armed plain clothes anti terrorism officers.

They chased him, shot him, then figured out they killed the wrong guy!

This city makes me angry sometimes.

But going to protest and tare up Tottenham after his family called for peace... Well I'd feel like a dick doing so, so that's why I wasn't in Tottenham when I got invited yesterday. but still, fuck the verdict.

POLICE OFFERS ARE TOO ANAL WHEN IT COMES TO THE LAW AND THEY ARE JUST AS FUCKED UP AS THE CRIMINALS THEY CATCH, IF NOT MORE; Sometimes.

Edited by Snake-Pit

Corruption is rife in the MET, I mean, look at Mark Duggen, guy shot dead for leaving a minicab; the police shot him, recovered the gun.

He had a gun on him. End of story. Tough shit quite frankly.

They found the gun in the mini cab, after they shot him, then threw it in the bushes...

No tough shit, no lawful killing, murderers and racists policing our city to their own law.

Edited by Snake-Pit

Corruption is rife in the MET, I mean, look at Mark Duggen, guy shot dead for leaving a minicab; the police shot him, recovered the gun.

They found the gun in the mini cab, after they shot him, then threw it in the bushes...

No tough shit, no lawful killing, murderers and racists policing our city to their own law.

Not like Duggan was some random guy though, was being looked at as part of an investigation into both gun crime and drugs.

• Like 1

The Duggen family should sue the met for all their worth and then the MET needs to be changed... Fire them all and re hire the good ones; recruit different people to replace the ones who don't pass some new psychology test to weed out the dumb/corrupt and the prejudiced.

Not like Duggan was some random guy though, was being looked at as part of an investigation into both gun crime and drugs.

Not like they did their job, not like you can go around killing people who you know/suspect, not like a lot of things that sparked that riot... and the verdict was bull shit.

End of the day, they shot a guy, and planted a gun and got away with it.

There's no justice in the white man's world.

Since when did the community mean 'the black people?'

I don't bullshit with political correctness.

I'm white, aren't I member of the fucking community!? - always using fucking black people, all the time, to represent 'the community', they should really call it the black community, then I wouldn't mind not seeing a white face in it, but the news say it's all about the community and their trust in the police.

Not like they did their job, not like you can go around killing people who you know/suspect, not like a lot of things that sparked that riot... and the verdict was bull shit.

The guy was being followed on the suspicion that he had a gun on him. Turns out he had a gun on him. Gets out of the cab and makes a sudden move so the cop shoots him. Did he deserve to die for it? No but as has been said earlier you don't fuck about to wait until he's aiming the gun at you.

The guy was being followed on the suspicion that he had a gun on him. Turns out he had a gun on him. Gets out of the cab and makes a sudden move so the cop shoots him. Did he deserve to die for it? No but as has been said earlier you don't fuck about to wait until he's aiming the gun at you.

Duggen was being followed by police because he picked up a gun and they had intel' on him, he made a run and they shot him.

Just got out the cab, and shot him; no stand off with the police, no nothing, just got out the cab, and ran, and then, the driver of cab said he recalled them searching his cab, for something (a gun)... Because I bet you, if there was no gun, they would have gone down for sure/but since there was a gun, they had to plant it; and that's why no one, not even them, can explain how it ended up in the bushes, just that it did... If eye witnesses, and one that's not biased and who's cab it is; Say the police found the gun in the cab, coupled with their failure to explain how it go the bushes, I'm not going to believe the police.

The MET are an institution, they're not going to let a group of BONE-HEAD COPS ruin that; so I can see why things can get brushed underneath a rug, and if that's to keep peace, I still say it's wrong.

Edited by Snake-Pit

Duggen was being followed by police because he pickup up a gun and they had intel' on him, he made a run and they shot him.

Yep, exactly. Cry me a fuckin' river. :shrugs:

Duggen was being followed by police because he pickup up a gun and they had intel' on him, he made a run and they shot him.

Yep, exactly. Cry me a fuckin' river. :shrugs:

The police planted a gun they were lucky to find.