Game of Thrones Season 6 Discussion Thread *No Spoilers*

bran

no spoilers in the open just use spoiler tags if you want to talk about something in the episodes in conjunction with the show. if you wonder if needs spoiler tags, just do it just in case :lol: 

i will bring back the ASOIAF book thread when there is actually new news on the TWOW(hurry the fuck up martin)

Edited by bran

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the downside of season 3 is that it is just a little over half of what encompasses the third book. each other season basically ends the season as the book ends, wrapping up the books story arc and getting ready for the next.

• Like 1

So, Season 3 was bad? I liked it.

I liked season 3, but I thought it was the weakest season yet overall. I'll never not like a GoT episode, but S1/S2 felt much more interesting, engaging, and active than S3 did to me. Like I said though, I will rewatch S3 and maybe my opinion will change.

I get it. I also understand that some people did not enjoy S3 as much as the others because they have read the books (like bran for example).

By the way, I just watched the trailer and looks very promising! Can't wait!

So, Season 3 was bad? I liked it.

I liked season 3, but I thought it was the weakest season yet overall. I'll never not like a GoT episode, but S1/S2 felt much more interesting, engaging, and active than S3 did to me. Like I said though, I will rewatch S3 and maybe my opinion will change.

I get it. I also understand that some people did not enjoy S3 as much as the others because they have read the books (like bran for example).

By the way, I just watched the trailer and looks very promising! Can't wait!

season 3 was still my favorite season but it is because a storm of swords is my favorite book in the series and the best has yet to come :)

Looking forward to it, but we all know nothing is really going to happen until the last 3-4 episodes or so.

Also, the "cliffhanger" for the last season was stupid. Looking forward to this season, though.

i wouldnt be so sure about that this season :P

• 2 months later...

Looking forward to it, but we all know nothing is really going to happen until the last 3-4 episodes or so.

As Bran, a noble fellow book reader stated, don't be so sure about what you "know". ;)

The series will be explosive throughout.

Edited by NGOG
  • Like 1

Also, the "cliffhanger" for the last season was stupid. Looking forward to this season, though.

You know nothing, Black Sabbath.

• Like 3

You know nothing, Black Sabbath.

Episode 2 motherfuckers!