Game of Thrones Season 6 Discussion Thread *No Spoilers*

bran

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to miss him. He was a little shit though....

If you want to answer I can give it to you.

I hope they change it from the books so you's guys can complain :P

Well if we completely ignore the books there are large hints and lots of foreshadowing as to who it might be.

Very true. However, some would argue that there were clues that Rust was the Yellow King ;)

The episode itself shows what happened; you don't have to have read the book.

Olena discreetly breaks one of the jewels from Sansa's necklace (present from Ser Dontos) and slips it into Joffrey's glass. And looks smug while doing it.

I'll have to re-watch tonight.

Olena discreetly breaks one of the jewels from Sansa's necklace (present from Ser Dontos) and slips it into Joffrey's glass. And looks smug while doing it.

Lets not forget the quote from Pycelle earlier in the series how poison is the weapon of a woman.

• Like 2

Lets not forget the quote from Pycelle earlier in the series how poison is the weapon of a woman.

Good point. Is it bad that I have to look up almost every person of this show to know who we're talking about? Way too many characters with similar (or stupid) names.

• Like 1

in the book it was a hairnet, but yeah you got the gist of it, but their is also more to this then what has been seen.

in the book it was a hairnet, but yeah you got the gist of it, but their is also more to this then what has been seen.

True.

If you go back and rewatch you see Olena examining the necklace and then when you see in again one of the stones is missing.

True.

If you go back and rewatch you see Olena examining the necklace and then when you see in again one of the stones is missing.

That's not what Bran meant.

I know. I've read the book. I just didn't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't. Saying 'there is more to this' is a spoiler in itself.

True.

yeah i meant their was more to joffery's death than we have seen on screen so far.

I know. I've read the book. I just didn't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't. Saying 'there is more to this' is a spoiler in itself.

i dont see it as much of a spoiler really, i think most people who watched the show are asking themselves why/how this went down. to which stating there is more to be revealed really isnt much of a spoiler IMO.

Edited by bran

True.

Yeah I know I just didn't want to spoil it for non-book readers.

I really hope Martin knows where to go with the story. I recall he said he is making it up as he goes. I am sure The Winds of WInter is almost done, but he has to nail A Dream of Spring

There is just so much we don't know, we don't even know the significance of characters (Arya, John, Bran, Dannarys, Daenerys, Jaime, anyone really) and what role they have yet to play. We don't know the significance of the White Walkers, and then there is just so much isolated shit going on that has to eventually come together. I love it! It really shows how good this series is when 5/7th of the way in the story still isn't very clear, but the world and characters are so good you trust it is just going to be amazing.