Jack White

Dan H.

• 3 weeks later...

Lazaretto streaming in full today.

What do you guys think?

I gotta say Lazaretto > Blunderbuss

I agree...it has the feel of an album where I felt Blunderbuss was just a bunch of songs thrown together, if that makes sense

Edited by Sixes

Lazaretto streaming in full today.

What do you guys think?

I gotta say Lazaretto > Blunderbuss

I agree...it has the feel of an album where I felt Blunderbuss was just a bunch of song thrown together, if that makes sense

Yeah I felt the same way about Blunderbuss, but not in a bad way. It was really sloppy and didn't have a flow, kindof like Icky Thump. But it catered to the albums well.

This album has the same kindof musical style as Blunderbuss but it's a lot tighter, with cooler songs.

Not that I don't love Blunderbuss

I loved Blunderbuss, but I instantly loved the title track of Lazaretto more than anything on it. I'm trying to stop myself from looking for download links for now. They shipped my Vault package yesterday so I'm hoping it makes it to me by the weekend and I can listen to it then.

I loved Blunderbuss, but I instantly loved the title track of Lazaretto more than anything on it. I'm trying to stop myself from looking for download links for now. They shipped my Vault package yesterday so I'm hoping it makes it to me by the weekend and I can listen to it then.

It's streaming on iTunes, I dunno if that counts as a leak to you or not.

Btw is the Vault in the Ultra LP format?

This is a good album, possibly a very good album, with some truly excellent moments. Enjoying the second listen more than the first.

Alone in My Home is a fantastic little song. That Black Bad Licorice is cool as hell. High Ball Stepper is a sweet instrumental.

This is a good album, possibly a very good album, with some truly excellent moments. Enjoying the second listen more than the first.

Alone in My Home is a fantastic little song. That Black Bad Licorice is cool as hell. High Ball Stepper is a sweet instrumental.

Did you also get the 2 hidden tracks? Which intro for that song with electric/acoustic was on the rip?

Did you also get the 2 hidden tracks? Which intro for that song with electric/acoustic was on the rip?

I have both versions of Just One Drink. What are the titles of the hidden tracks?

I have both versions of Just One Drink. What are the titles of the hidden tracks?
Nice. I think the acoustic intro works best with Just One Drink.

Just picked up the album but not sure what the hidden tracks are called. Very staticky...

Dropping the needle on side 1 is a bit if pain!

Just picked up the album but not sure what the hidden tracks are called. Very staticky...

Doesn't Side 1 just play from the inside out?

Doesn't Side 1 just play from the inside out?

Yes, but it has to be dropped in the exact right spot otherwise it goes the other way.