Woody Allen alleged child molestation

Guest NGOG

On the witness stand, Mia was confronted by Woody’s lawyer with an incident in which she physically attacked Soon-Yi, pummeling and punching her daughter after she taunted her with “The person who is sleeping with [Woody] is the one with the relationship.’

She was an adult and appears pretty clearly to have been an active participant in the affair to me, whoever instigated it. Mia certainly treated her like she was.

There must be an upside for woody. In that it must be hard to meet people he can trust. He has his work then there's people around him. At his age he's more homely, clubbing smashing random skanks.

In fact they were probably battling for his affectations and Mia lost be cos she old n shit.

Edited by wasted

Well they're still together...I don't think I'm warping the reality of the situation-maybe (obviously, it seems) she actually loves him?

Marrying your partner's adopted daughter isn't the look I'd go for, but hey- Woody hasn't broken any law has he?

When people are groomed as children, they don't really 'love' in the typical sense. That's what perverts like Woody do, they convince children that it's normal and that it's love; and unless it's revealed early, they'll grow up thinking that.

• Like 1

I was banned from Paradise City. Big deal.

I have been blocked by a few people because I was an ass

He did, yes, but put it in context. I said lol boycott SW airlines, he said "u have 666 followers. Keep it up Satan".

I have mine, the account I use if I get Twitter Jail (which I havent in a while) the Beta one, Sixx Army and wfuckinga. That's 5, 2 of which I use regularly. Lol "dozens".

Stealing tweets: You posted one thing about Slash saving Sixx's life. I posted that on Sixx Army. Deal with it.

No moral compass: Yes, you clearly know me well enough to be able to determine this

Impersonating/ Stalking you: Bullshit. See, unlike you, I don't follow anyone off the forum. I dont keep up with their twitter accounts, I don't keep up with anyone's personal info, nor do I try to. It simply isn't worth my time. I don't care enough about any of you to do that. Its an internet forum, get your panties out of a was, and stop shitting up a thread about Woody Allen's alleged sexual shit with "well Axl Rose blah blah blah".

Haha I've lurked here for a good while and still can't believe how everyone thought that was izzy, pretty hilarious stuff.. I mean the man is god knows where and this random place which looks like it had instant message format has a all telling interview with him lol funny

There must be an upside for woody. In that it must be hard to meet people he can trust. He has his work then there's people around him. At his age he's more homely, clubbing smashing

I can see how Woody and Soon-Yi built attraction towards each other, and I do think she made the advances. There is definitely something really weird about that as much as there was about Mia marrying Sinatra, which is like Axl marrying Dakota Fanning.

Nice victim-blaming.

The only victim in that situation was Mia, she was blindsided, and I do think a girl is capable of seducing the mom's boyfriend. Do I think he's an asshole with a mean streak? Absolutely.

• 4 weeks later...

Let's talk instead about Axl Rose's domestic battery, or does that not suit your agenda?

Domestic battery between two adults is on a different level than pedophilia, and don't try to act like its not.

Also, on Erin's "battery", it seems Erin was pretty good at that herself. In fact, Erin was described as the aggressive one in the relationship with Axl, by people who witnessed them. And it later came out she was a continued domestic abuser even with her new spouse and children needing a restraining order. So lets get the facts straight before crying victim for aggressive, violent Erin.

Yes, let's get facts straight. I can give you the names of several people who described Axl's violence towards Erin in great detail. Can you provide the names and details provided by those who claimed the reverse? Matthew Klyn has since publicly recanted his claim that Erin was aggressive towards him on the night she was arrested, so that's not so cut and dried either. And let's not forget Axl also has been accused of abuse by multiple women.

Actually, you need to get your facts straight! The only reason Matthew recanted is because Erin is a very manipulative b#tch, like everybody has said of her. Nobody runs down street in a fearful panic and orders a restraining order and arrest against someone for NO REASON. Also, police don't arrest in these cases without cause. Erin's abuse was witnessed by SEVERAL witnesses, including some of Axl's ex-girlfriends, who had enjoyed problem free relationships with Axl.

Here's what an ex-girlfriend,

This is what a girlfriend of Axl's, Michelle Young, witnessed about Erin and Axl's relationship;

"Erin would call me and say 'Axl's crazy; he's throwing things around'. She pushed his buttons,but I know that he loved her. Axl's anger had qaudrupled from the person I use to hang out with. He used to be very carefree."

Another friend witnessed , "Erin portrays herself as the victim and him as the evil aggressor. From what I witnessed, she was the aggressor."
This proves it.

The only other woman to complain of physical violence with Axl was Stephanie. Their relationship was peaceful, until the end. He and Stephanie only got into a fight when he tried to stop one of her drug parties in front of her young son, and she assaulted him!

The truth is, some actions can warrant violence upon a woman.

Take for example, the fact that Axl loved his step son, Stephanie's son, only to catch her throwing drug parties with him present. Add to that the fact she assaulted Axl first, by attacking him in the nuts, then throwing a table on him when he tried to end the party!

In these cases, most would find violence on such a woman justifiable, or unavoidable at the very least. Axl was only trying to protect his stepson from drugs, and himself from assault.

As for being respectful, Axl treated women as friends AND lovers, (and also most of the women weren't abusive) , which is why most of his relationships were actually very cordial. Axl has had MANY relationships. Some are Brigitte Monroe, Barbi Von Grief, Yvonne, Gina, Michelle Young, Jennifer Driver, Lindi Hingston, Dianne O'connor, Kat Mack, Rosario Dawson, Sasha Volkova, Deniz AkKaya ,besides Erin and Steph. None had physical violence, and most relationships were very cordial.

Axl also has a very good relationship with another woman, Beta.

Interesting, huh?

Edited by truadmirer

Let's talk instead about Axl Rose's domestic battery, or does that not suit your agenda?

Domestic battery between two adults is on a different level than pedophilia, and don't try to act like its not.

Also, on Erin's "battery", it seems Erin was pretty good at that herself. In fact, Erin was described as the aggressive one in the relationship with Axl, by people who witnessed them. And it later came out she was a continued domestic abuser even with her new spouse and children needing a restraining order. So lets get the facts straight before crying victim for aggressive, violent Erin.

Yes, let's get facts straight. I can give you the names of several people who described Axl's violence towards Erin in great detail. Can you provide the names and details provided by those who claimed the reverse? Matthew Klyn has since publicly recanted his claim that Erin was aggressive towards him on the night she was arrested, so that's not so cut and dried either. And let's not forget Axl also has been accused of abuse by multiple women.

Actually, you need to get your facts straight! The only reason Matthew recanted is because Erin is a very manipulative b#tch, like everybody has said of her. Nobody runs down street in a fearful panic and orders a restraining order and arrest against someone for NO REASON. Also, police don't arrest in these cases without cause. Erin's abuse was witnessed by SEVERAL witnesses, including some of Axl's ex-girlfriends, who had enjoyed problem free relationships with Axl.

I realize you're either nuts and/or trolling, but seriously? In the face of people who described actual events of violence in great detail, in court and in the press, a quote about her "pushing his buttons" and an anonymous source claiming she was aggressive but providing no details is your "gotcha" argument!? :lol:

Quote from Gina Siler - "I always thought that there was something chemical that happened to him when he was angry. That image of him sitting in that electric chair in that video ‘Welcome to the jungle’, looking crazed, says it all. That’s what he looks like when he’s pissed off. And when you see that coming at you from across a room, coming near you, it’s frightening as hell. And I’m not very big, and that made it even worse. I won’t go much into that.'- http://www.freewebs.com/axl_rosed/thefirstginasiler.htm

Siler also compared living with him to "putting a nuclear warhead in your living room and hitting it with a hammer and just waiting for it to go off." But she probably pushed his buttons or something. :eyeroll:

And lol, drug party.

Edited by Angelica