If you could be an animal, what you would be?

arnold layne

Guest NGOG

Animals may lead a gleeful life, but really they're just blissfully ignorant. They're no more happy than a hick living on a trailer park (who much like animals, are also sniffing their own shit and humping a sibling - all the while totally ignorant of the less rosey aspects of life).

I like being able to think on a deeper level, so I'll pass on the reincarnation thing. Sorry to complicate your thread Arnold! :lol:

tl;dr: A lion

Animals may lead a gleeful life, but really they're just blissfully ignorant. They're no more happy than a hick living on a trailer park (who much like animals, are also sniffing their own shit and humping a sibling - all the while totally ignorant of the less rosey aspects of life).

I like being able to think on a deeper level, so I'll pass on the reincarnation thing. Sorry to complicate your thread Arnold! :lol:

tl;dr: A lion

but i bet you respect black people too much to say the "n" word...lmao

kangaroo

Guest Len B'stard

A deaf one...so i wouldn't have to listen to stupid questions.

Nah, id like to be...a bed bug. Comfy yknow? Never know your luck too, might end up round some fit birds house...so i could have a quick crawl around her knockers til such time as they call the Rentokil nazi's to gas me to death.

I'd be a dog. A dog's only job in life is to treat its' owners with unconditional love, and in return, it gets food and shelter.

sounds a lot like an Obama supporter

maybe we could name it

a moochakangaroo

Edited by shades