Sorum against Hetfield

auad

Is it ok to kill my neighbours dog if I eat it?

Is it ok to kill my neighbour if I eat him?

Silly argument. If you hunt wild animals for fun, you're a lowlife, regardless if you eat the animal or not. Don't kid yourself.

Let me guess, you are also one of those people who likens gay marriage to marrying a pet or an inanimate object. You're ignorant and ridiculous argument isn't worth shit. People have hunted since the beginning of time. Using your attempt at logic, all predators should sit down and have some lettuce with the prey.

Wtf are you on about? What has gay marriage got to do with hunting? Not that I should really answer such a ridiculous question, but for the record - I have no negative feelings towards gay marriage at all.

My second point would be - people that hunt for fun, especially Americans, invariably have very little intelligence. Dumb as dirt.

Man once hunted for survival decades/centuries ago. Man now hunts for fun. There is a very big difference. It's the 21st fucking century now. Hunting for fun is archaic and barbaric.

The only ignorant one is you I'm afraid.

We Americans happen to have such an overpopulation of deer (at least in PA, where I'm from) that the game commission gives out extra tags to keep the population down. It is not unusual to see frozen bodies of deer that have starved to death in winter because there isn't enough food. Starving is far less humane than a bullet. Also, I'm glad that wherever you are from, everyone can easily afford to buy beef, pork, and chicken to feed their families. This is not the case in many rural areas here. You claim I am ignorant but I grew up on a farm. I know how the cycle of life works. You are clearly wrapped in the utopia of your own existence. I don't hunt because I don't need to. I am fortunate. I know many families who are not. You are a judgmental ass who cannot see beyond your own ideology.

• Like 3

Silly argument. If you hunt wild animals for fun, you're a lowlife, regardless if you eat the animal or not. Don't kid yourself.

Holy fuck you're an idiot.

You took that seriously? Wow. I sometimes forget Americans struggle with sarcasm, maybe I should have added a smiley or two :rolleyes:

That would've helped very much DCK82.

You took that seriously? Wow. I sometimes forget Americans struggle with sarcasm, maybe I should have added a smiley or two :rolleyes:

The point was, it's irrelevant whether the animal is eaten afterwards or not. Unless it's for survival, it's not acceptable to hunt for fun or for the "sport".

Lol, backpedal some more buddy

• Like 1

Unless it's for survival, it's not acceptable to hunt for fun or for the "sport".

Meh

Ain't Sorum friends with Lars? Stop being a daft cunt and stick to your day job, Matt.

Being a daft cunt? Already perfected it. Matt is going to save the world and make it a better place now that he's so much better then the rest of us.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

Venison and bear are both delicious and healthy. Growing up in the country, among many poor families, I know many people who have to hunt to supplement the family groceries. Nothing goes to waste. Every single one of you people who say "Hunting is always wrong!" is a judgmental prick who needs to stop being such a self-righteous know-it-all.

The poor have been known to eat their own children.

I've never hunted before and probably never will, unless I'm forced to in some survival situation.

That said, I think is wrong to go out into the woods and randomly shoot animals. If it's to control population, I'm fine with that, as well if the whole animal is being used. Its actually interesting what someone with some knowledge can use the animals for.

Calling all hunters names isn't right either. Some do it because they have to and need to. Its the idiots who do it inhumanely that deserve to be called names. No matter where they are from.

I'm a casual fan of Metallica, but i've always been appalled by this side of James Hetfield.

One thing that is a great relief for me personally is that, for all his wife-beating and other faults, at least Axl's not a hunter.

axl_moth.jpg

:P

didn't he also shoot a pig an piss off depeche mode?

Elk is tasty as fuck, my mother makes a mean elk meatloaf :)

Unless you are a vegitarian, you are a hypocrit.

Off topic: Why can´t i quote?

There is a difference in eating meat and killing something yourself.

Why? Because doing the latter makes you less of a certified hypocrite and a coward?
  • Like 1