Dewani freed!

streak

Me and Len were discussing this yesterday.

Instead of going to all these lengths and having her bumped off, why not just break the engagement off, or accuse her or something?

Not pay someone 15,000 rand to have her killed.

The judge said that she did not believe that three intelligent men would do such a thing for so little money.

The states case was pretty fucking weak. Why the fuck spend all this time and effort to have him extradited, only to prepare such a crap case? I mean some witness documents weren't even signed.

The other thing that stands out for me (and the deceased girls parents) is why did he fight extradition for so long? I could understand if they went along the lines of 'SA is a dodgy place, the government will ensure that he gets sent down' but his family are wealthy, they could afford the best lawyers etc. Its this I think that made the family think, he had her fkilled.

Imagine being that poor girls parents though, finding out that your son in law never liked her, he took it up the arse from some big bald hairy German bloke. I don;t even think he has faced them since this has happened.