Ashbas' Red Carpet Rumba interview

Who im I to comment on anyones personal life, I hope they are happy together?

What Ashba could not do in 10 years of his life, buy a house in Vegas, he did that just after doing a leg of the Tour in 2009/2010, Covering parts of other people in a band called Guns N' Roses does gives you a financial security, No hate against him, its good he is loyal to Axl, but he should call up Slash and Fink and thank them too that they made those amazing guitar solo's which he is covering and earning money by it

What Ashba could not do in 10 years of his life, buy a house in Vegas, he did that just after doing a leg of the Tour in 2009/2010, Covering parts of other people in a band called Guns N' Roses does gives you a financial security, No hate against him, its good he is loyal to Axl, but he should call up Slash and Fink and thank them too that they made those amazing guitar solo's which he is covering and earning money by it

He's been very gracious and humble in regards to his public comments on past members.

He brings something to the table. His solo spots are my favorite of all GNR members past or present save for Axl's solo rants.

Edited by Mr. Dude
  • Like 2

Another nice video from the Ashbas. Thumbs up.

I hope no one wants to punch her in the face again ... 'cause she's hot.

Have you seen The Crying Game?

No ... why?

There's this one chick in it that is very like Ashba's wife. I don't want to spoil the movie but she has a stand-out part. You should check it out. Great movie.

• Like 2

He's been very gracious and humble in regards to his public comments on past members.

He brings something to the table. His solo spots are my favorite of all GNR members past or present save for Axl's solo rants.

for real?

hmm to cringe or not to cringe.....

for real?

hmm to cringe or not to cringe.....

To cringe

DJ just has the misfortune of coming up in an era when artists and musicians exist as objects of scrutiny and ridicule. The guy is like a cross-pollination of Mick Mars and Slash. If he'd come along in the 80's he'd be viewed as one of the great guitar heroes of the era. He's one of the most underrated and underappreciated guitarist composers of the past 10-15 years.

Edited by Mr. Dude

DJ just has the misfortune of coming up in an era when artists and musicians exist as objects of scrutiny and ridicule. The guy is like a cross-pollination of Mick Mars and Slash. If he'd come along in the 80's he'd be viewed as one of the great guitar heros of the era. He's one of the most underrated and underappreciated guitarist composers of the past 10-15 years.

ibuTFrcq4HjNBQ.gif

• Like 2

DJ just has the misfortune of coming up in an era when artists and musicians exist as objects of scrutiny and ridicule. The guy is like a cross-pollination of Mick Mars and Slash. If he'd come along in the 80's he'd be viewed as one of the great guitar heroes of the era. He's one of the most underrated and underappreciated guitarist composers of the past 10-15 years.

What did Ashba compose? what under appreciated compositions is he responsible for? Ballad Of Death is neat. What else?

Edited by Rovim