The Walking Dead Season 6

Val22

The way I see it, having just watched the show (I don't weekly watch shows and wait for season's end), is that it won't be Coral because that would destroy Rick, and it won't be Rick because he is, ostensibly at least, the main character. My money is on Glenn because it is very much in keeping with the Showrunners' way of putting a character through Hell only to get out the other side...then get done in some other way out of left field, and Glenn did go through all of that jazz with the dumpster and then saving Maggie. Talking of Maggie, I don't think it will be her, but I was wondering whether she'll have a miscarriage. The cheap option would be Aaron (who I actually like as a character), Sasha, Eugene or Abraham. Mainly Aaron though. :lol:

On wider thinking, the whole situation with the Saviours does kind of sum up what the real issue would be in a zombie apocalypse; that certain types of people will gravitate together and sooner or later will become large enough and powerful enough to be irresistible in force to a group such as our plucky heroes. Whatever happens Rick and the group will be planning their revenge, but I just don't see how they can deal with a few hundred people, even if they managed to whack Negan at some point. I just hope that next season doesn't spend 90% of the time with the group moping around like they did at the farm and prison.

Edited by PappyTron
  • Like 1

As much shade as I generally cast at this show, the last scene was extraordinarily well done (cheap cliffhanger excepted obviously). I felt sick with dread and I'm not truly emotionally invested in any of the characters. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Angelica said:

As much shade as I generally cast at this show, the last scene was extraordinarily well done (cheap cliffhanger excepted obviously). I felt sick with dread and I'm not truly emotionally invested in any of the characters. 

Agreed. I think that it's the first time in the show that the group of characters realise that they are in a situation that they truly cannot get themselves out of.

Also, Sasha's look at Eugene!

image.jpg3_zpsv13muxjb.jpg

You had ONE job, Eugene! Just ONE stinkin' job!

Edited by PappyTron
  • Like 1

On 4/6/2016 at 7:15 PM, AslatIE said:

Ooo damn found some total legit insider info for season 7

''

this info is 100% legit trust me my dad is kirkman

first episode will be morgan and carol solo in the kingdom

second episode will be a special of how dwight got his face burned

third episode will be an episode of gabriel helping a stray cat

fourth episode will be an episode showing the captured group POV before the negan introduction

fifth episode, will be a morales xmas special

sixth episode will be backstory of some unknown character

seventh episode we'll see how this unknown character got in a fight with negan

eighth episode will reveal that this unknown character was the cameraman that got killed by negan

read and share before it gets deleted  

''

The worse part is that apart from that being posted by Kirkman's son, it's totally believable. That's how ridiculous/filler stretched this show is.

I know people liked the episode where Daryl got shot, but they basically spent 60 minutes getting to the same position/with the same characters that they were at the previous episode. The characters just wandered back to the same place/encountered the same people. Story wise, was it any better than the standard flashback episode?

If they killed off Glen/Daryl then they're bad writers for doing the fake outs first. It would be even worse than that Beth nonsense from last season. Neegan tells you before he swings the bat that it isn't Carl/Rick, meaning their only other choice Maggie (who the audience probably thought was about to die anyway) or Michonne.

No one will care if any of the other secondary characters are killed off. 

Edited by AtariLegend

My money is on Glenn. 

Other options include Abraham, Eugene and Daryl. But my money is still on Glenn. 
It's not any of the others. 

I could see them doing Daryl and have Carol go total apeshit over it too. But nah, Glenn. 

On 2016. 04. 06. at 8:15 PM, AslatIE said:

Ooo damn found some total legit insider info for season 7

''

this info is 100% legit trust me my dad is kirkman

first episode will be morgan and carol solo in the kingdom

second episode will be a special of how dwight got his face burned

third episode will be an episode of gabriel helping a stray cat

fourth episode will be an episode showing the captured group POV before the negan introduction

fifth episode, will be a morales xmas special

sixth episode will be backstory of some unknown character

seventh episode we'll see how this unknown character got in a fight with negan

eighth episode will reveal that this unknown character was the cameraman that got killed by negan

read and share before it gets deleted  

''

If this is not fake, then this show will totally go down on the toilet, because every episode is gonna be a bore

If this true, then i'm done with this show for good

Edited by Strange Broue

eugene was my  pick before the finale. the show has lost all of its balls when it comes to killing off main characters, which leads to the problem of, what are supposed to be main characters with a purpose to the plot are designated to the sideline(abraham, tyreese,andrea) since they always leads bend the story back to the comics, it leaves a bunch of problems(game of thrones has this same problem) the longer the show goes, the greater the problems get. 

33 minutes ago, bran said:

eugene was my  pick before the finale. the show has lost all of its balls when it comes to killing off main characters, which leads to the problem of, what are supposed to be main characters with a purpose to the plot are designated to the sideline(abraham, tyreese,andrea) since they always leads bend the story back to the comics, it leaves a bunch of problems(game of thrones has this same problem) the longer the show goes, the greater the problems get. 

The problem with the show is basically what to do in each episode. They can't spend all of the time fighting walkers and people, but when they don't they spend all of the time sitting around talking and people complain and call it filler. It's a really tough genre to do well.

I think that Glenn is the most "main" character that they can kill off without upsetting fans or the core of the story. However, the whole dumpster psyche-out was pure BS.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, PappyTron said:

I think that Glenn is the most "main" character that they can kill off without upsetting fans or the core of the story. However, the whole dumpster psyche-out was pure BS.

I agree and this annoys me. The "free passes" these characters continue to get because fans love them, meh. Give it two weeks and they are forgotten.

Even though I'm not a big TV freak, I still can't get that stupid cliffhanger out of my head.

My thoughts on who could be the unlucky sonuvabitch who gets Lucille'd.

Line up: Rick, Carl, Abraham, Michonne, Eugene, Aaron, Sasha, Daryl, Glenn, Maggie and Rosita.

The women are definitely safe, so Michonne, Sasha, Maggie and Rosita are off the table.
Negan said ''cut the boy's other eye out and feed it to his father'' so Carl and Rick are safe.
Denise took Abraham's death in 6x14, so killing him off right now wouldn't make any sense.
There's definitely going to be a rivalry between Daryl & Dwight next season, plus AMC wouldn't risk killing off their cash cow.
Eugene gave the instructions for the DIY bullets to Rick, and it kinda felt like they were setting up something. I still think they're misleading us. All hail Eugene.
That leaves us with Aaron and Glenn... The writers are smart and would not kill off a B-character like Aaron for such a huge scene.
If Aaron dies, that won't leave such a huge impact on the group. So, hopefully Aaron is also safe.

Glenn.
He died in the comics (lol such valid argument). His death would have a huge impact on the group.
If Glenn dies, then Maggie will go fuck'n crazy and take over ze Hilltop.
He pissed off Negan earlier, so there's that.
Glenn's death could imo impact the group more than anybody else's death.

Or the writers could do a shitty cop out and kill Aaron.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Read in next week's tv guide, that no one will know who Negan killed until next season.

No actors were told who it will be.

I just hope they show it in the first episode and we don't have to wait weeks to find out who's dead.

My worry is that the first episode will be a time jump forward of a few days, maybe even weeks, and will simply lead off from the fallout and with Alexandria under the boot of Negan and Rick et al plotting revenge. I very much doubt that we are going to see one of the group dead on the ground, their brains bashed out like a pinata; the makers just don't have the courage to do it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, luciusfunk said:

Every time I see that I immediately think "Don't dead, open inside". :lol:

I know! It's the obvious way to read it and whilst I have never been in a zombie apocalypse I would like to think that I would put the words left to right not up and down.

:lol:

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 11:55 PM, PappyTron said:

My worry is that the first episode will be a time jump forward of a few days, maybe even weeks, and will simply lead off from the fallout and with Alexandria under the boot of Negan and Rick et al plotting revenge. I very much doubt that we are going to see one of the group dead on the ground, their brains bashed out like a pinata; the makers just don't have the courage to do it.

Well, unless they are lying the producers of TWD are saying they will start the new season exactly where Negan is killing someone. The actors weren't told who was going to die to add to the suspense. Whoever it is it has to be someone who will really impact the group.

Would Negan kill a woman? Who knows? Glenn seems obvious to me especially since he went after Maggie and Negan said I'll give that one to you. Not Carl because Negan said if he (rick) moves take the kid's other eye out. Abraham, looked Negan right in the eye when he went down the line.

Carol and Morgan are out because they weren't there. Some people are saying Daryl since he's not in the comics and his death would have a huge impact on the group.

I don't want any of the group to die, but someone definitely will. That much was said in the last The Talking Dead show.

Whoever it is, will suck! But JDM is going to be such a great bad buy, so we have that to look forward too. Heard his character Negan, was a used car salesman before the zombie invasion. Means he has a good gift for bullshit and talking people into shit they don't want to do! lol

3 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well, unless they are lying the producers of TWD are saying they will start the new season exactly where Negan is killing someone. The actors weren't told who was going to die to add to the suspense. Whoever it is it has to be someone who will really impact the group.

Would Negan kill a woman? Who knows? Glenn seems obvious to me especially since he went after Maggie and Negan said I'll give that one to you. Not Carl because Negan said if he (rick) moves take the kid's other eye out. Abraham, looked Negan right in the eye when he went down the line.

Carol and Morgan are out because they weren't there. Some people are saying Daryl since he's not in the comics and his death would have a huge impact on the group.

I don't want any of the group to die, but someone definitely will. That much was said in the last The Talking Dead show.

Whoever it is, will suck! But JDM is going to be such a great bad buy, so we have that to look forward too. Heard his character Negan, was a used car salesman before the zombie invasion. Means he has a good gift for bullshit and talking people into shit they don't want to do! lol

It's hard to say. I think that Glenn is the favourite because he strikes that balance of being one of the main cast, but not so super important that the fans would get terribly upset. If it was Daryl, for example, they would be playing a dangerous game because he is, by most accounts, the most popular character on the show.

49 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Before Negan departs, he retrieves "Lucille" from Rick and whispers, "I just slid my dick down your throat, and you thanked me for it."