The Walking Dead Season 6

Val22

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 1:20 PM, AtariLegend said:

I'm expecting the next one to be a 42 minute flashback showing Daryl, Sasha and Hetfields journey on the truck after they killed the gang driving to Alexandria for the end of the episode we just saw or just as likely an episode focusing on Maggie spending hours on that wooden railing.

God I hope not. I hated all that from last season.

one of the producers was on the Talking Dead and she said how last season the group was separated, but this season they would be together more. Who knows? You know how they tell you stuff and then change it.

I'm curious if they will find Deana's body when they begin the cleanup. I think that will be so sad.

The episode was good. A nice bloody start!:headbang:

The best part is when Sam, his brother and mom get killed. I cannot tell you how happy it made me. All three of them are dead fuckin weight.

I'm betting the next episode will focus most on Rick and Daryl. I recall reading an interview where Norman Reedus said there is a episode where Rick and Daryl have a kind of "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid" type episode and it looks to be coming up.

After all that walker killin though, I'd be a bit hesitant to stay in Alexandria with all the corpses still there to dispose of, but it's the only fortress they can afford to keep for now.

Really good episode! Jesus finally appeared, just how I wanted him to.
Carl already seems to be more coldblooded to me.
First episode in a while that wasn't 100% predictable.
Interesting to see how Michonne will replace comic-Andrea...
Can't wait for Rick to kill Ethan next week!

Edit: Casting Tom Payne as Jesus was a uuuge mistake. For shame.

Edited by AslatIE

On 2/20/2016 at 6:00 PM, AslatIE said:

When The Walking Dead gets a little bit too ridiculous...

84fae7529058a1bd50848692cf7de416.png

I actually liked this moment. It's sometimes easy to forget that The Walking Dead is adapted from a comic book. I love when moments like these occur amidst the serious tone of the show, another favorite is when Carol blew up the fuel tanker. Another moment I liked was when Glenn and the girl were looking for a gun in the church and found one, that felt like a nod to video games where you'd find goodies stashed away in every level.

The last two episodes have been a blast, first an action packed episode with big body count followed by a more lightweight episode. Rick and Michonne finally getting together seems long overdue given they've had chemistry together for so long.

Edited by Bumblefeet

20 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I don't like the rumors that Daryl will be killed. I love Norman Reedus and would hate for him to leave the show.  Every week, I watch it and wait for someone I like to get killed. It makes me nuts! I don't read the comics so I have no idea what happens, but it makes for great suspense.

Don't worry, not many major deaths left this season.
Daryl is definitely a goner, though.

daryl isn't going anywhere unfortunately, they wont kill their cash cow. as for deaths no one worth a shit has been killed since what? tyreese?even tyreese was made into a minor character because of daryl(same with abraham) if i had to guess the major death will be either glenn or morgan, possibly abraham.

Edited by bran

9 hours ago, bran said:

daryl isn't going anywhere unfortunately, they wont kill their cash cow. as for deaths no one worth a shit has been killed since what? tyreese?even tyreese was made into a minor character because of daryl(same with abraham) if i had to guess the major death will be either glenn or morgan, possibly abraham.

Lol, Glenn is fucking safe :lol:
I'm 100% done with this show if they do one (almost two) fake-out deaths of Glenn.
Negan is either going to murder Abe (lol) or Daryl or Morgan.
Morgan's death would be devastating.

Last episode was very run of the mill, didn't care for new characters/new settlement but I doubt they or it will survive much longer once Rick & the gang go kill that Negan. It felt a bit like the setup to an A-Team episode lol.

Notice how Maggie said that with them going after Negan, they will have to sacrifice something as well. I think it will be Abraham, given his current "settling down" phase.

On 3/1/2016 at 11:39 AM, Bumblefeet said:

Last episode was very run of the mill, didn't care for new characters/new settlement but I doubt they or it will survive much longer once Rick & the gang go kill that Negan. It felt a bit like the setup to an A-Team episode lol.

Notice how Maggie said that with them going after Negan, they will have to sacrifice something as well. I think it will be Abraham, given his current "settling down" phase.

Hilltop and Gregory are here to stay.

Well at least Daryl found out where his motorcycle is.

I think last night's show was a brutal episode, but it's the world they live in.

Hope Morgan is going to step up. The group is going to need him.

I have a feeling if/when the group meets Negan, he will have an army of hundreds, maybe even thousands behind him. I don't read or know what happens in the comics, but I think this is going to be the hardest enemy the group is going to meet. I'm dreading the last episode of the season.