The Walking Dead Season 6

Val22

So glad Glenn's alive, but I hope it doesn't mean Negan will beat him to death next year when the show comes back.

I knew that kid would be gunning for either Carl or Rick when he stole those bullets. But who knows now that the zombies have stormed through the downed wall.

I honestly don't know how Rick and company will get out of this mess!

The only thing I can think of is Daryl, Abraham and Sasha as well as Glenn will come in shooting, but still there were a lot of zombies out there. Maybe they can be lured away with another horn?

Also, since Negan is supposed to show up next week, I guess he and his guys might help but what will be the price?

So glad Glenn's alive, but I hope it doesn't mean Negan will beat him to death next year when the show comes back.

I knew that kid would be gunning for either Carl or Rick when he stole those bullets. But who knows now that the zombies have stormed through the downed wall.

The only thing I can think of is Daryl, Abraham and Sasha as well as Glenn will come in shooting, but still there were a lot of zombies out there. Maybe they can be lured away with another horn?

Also, since Negan is supposed to show up next week, I guess he and his guys might help but what will be the price?

If they follow the comic story line you might be disappointed with what happens to Glenn

I bet that Ron's gonna shoot Carl in the eye.

And then Rick stares at Ron.

And he keeps staring at Ron.

Then Rick takes out his hand-cannon and blasts Ron's brains out.

sounds like a plan

I also hope Glenn and the annoying chick could be killed for good

They are more boring than an empty tunnel

Edited by Strange Broue
  • Like 1

sounds like a plan

I doubt that Glenn's gonna be dead for a while.

Maggie will probably die because:

Season 4, episode 8: Hershel died.

Season 5, episode 8: Beth died.

Season 6, episode 8: Maggie dies?

Would you guys be disappointed in the Negan character if he didn't kill Glen or another character as portrayed in the comic? Remember The Governor raped Michonne, then Michonne went medieval on him with her sword. But that didn't occur in the TV show.

Oh yeah! Rick is a bad ass! I knew that kid Ron was trouble. I really hope he gets eaten by 100 zombies and saves Rick his bullets.

Would you guys be disappointed in the Negan character if he didn't kill Glen or another character as portrayed in the comic? Remember The Governor raped Michonne, then Michonne went medieval on him with her sword. But that didn't occur in the TV show.

He didn't rape Michonne. They fought and she knocked over his collection of heads and killed his daughter and then she escaped.

I love Jeffrey Dean Morgan, but I don't want him to kill any of the original characters. I know his character kills Glenn in the comic, but I really hope the writers change that for the tv show.

I have a feeling next season is going to be crazy with Rick and company fighting humans more than zombies.

sounds like a plan

I doubt that Glenn's gonna be dead for a while.

Maggie will probably die because:

Season 4, episode 8: Hershel died.

Season 5, episode 8: Beth died.

Season 6, episode 8: Maggie dies?

I hope not. She's pregnant and I would just hate to lose another mother on this show like when we lost Laurie. Babies need their mothers and I want Maggie and Glenn to be happy for a bilt. That's after they run and survive the zombies attacking Alexandria.

their only hope is Daryl and Abraham and Sasha using that truck to lead the zombies away.

If they follow the comic story line you might be disappointed with what happens to Glenn

I know what Negan does to Glenn in the comics. I really hope the show doesn't go that way. I think that would be so horrible and one scene no one will forget soon. Although, it would make Rick and company all the more hungry to escape and kill Negan and his followers

i just want negan to beat daryl to death, his character is fucking pointless.

If they kill Daryl the show is over! that's not going to happen unless the show ends.

Okay, I just read on yahoo.com what the Walking Dead comics have about next week's last episode.

It said Morgan will get bit and Michonne will chop off his arm to save him.

It also said that Ron will get bit and Jesse will try to help him, but get bit herself and Rick will chop off her hand to try to save her.

While this is going on, Diana shows up with a gun and tries to kill the zombies all around them and accidently shoots Carl in the eye.

Not sure if any of this will happen on Sunday's tv show.

I'm not liking this story one bit. But since Morgan thinks all human life is precious and has that damn wolf guy captured, but for how long, he might just be the one to die.

I'm hoping that Glenn, Abraham, Sasha and Daryl will somehow lead those zombies away from Alexandria, but show knows? We know JDM is showing up on Sunday and since he's the villain, Rick and company will probably go from one horrible story to the next one.

He didn't rape Michonne. They fought and she knocked over his collection of heads and killed his daughter and then she escaped.

I love Jeffrey Dean Morgan, but I don't want him to kill any of the original characters. I know his character kills Glenn in the comic, but I really hope the writers change that for the tv show.

I have a feeling next season is going to be crazy with Rick and company fighting humans more than zombies.

Read carefully, Val.

If Negan kills Daryl, the fanbase will hate Negan so much more if he killed Glenn instead. :P