The Walking Dead Season 6

Val22

Dragged on Glenn for another week. Ugh. Just like the past few seasons I find myself eagerly awaiting the mid season finale. I've invested too much time to just stop watching.

Good to hear I didn't miss much on that 90 minute snoozer last week. Literally fell asleep on it twice and debated re-watching it.

If they don't reveal Glenn's status by the end of the month I won't even understand why anymore.

They've been doing that for the past 3 seasons so that really shouldn't come as a surprise to you.

I completely agree the past three seasons had plenty of filler episodes but they keep me hooked as they throw in the odd episode like the Terminus story arc or Glenn possibly dying to keep me coming back..... :shrugs:

Again nothing on Glenn, but Maggie is pregnant, which I think most of us could have guessed already.

I think that eventually someone is going to see Glenn walking around as a walker. There's no way he could have gotten out of that alley alive even if Nicholas landed on top of him.

I am already believing Glenn is dead. We will see him dead whenever the writers decide to show us. You can tell that Chris Hardwick is frustrated too, but he's hiding it well.

Last night's Talking Dead had the actress that plays Jessie, but she told us nothing either. I can understand you want to keep the shows a secret, but the longer it takes to find out what happened to Glenn, the more annoyed more fans are getting. I know I am.

I don't think they are treating the character of Glenn or the actor Steven with the respect he deserves.

They're just doing the Beth scenario again. Problem is the end results is never going to be satisfying enough for them to drag this out.

If he's dead, it should have been clear and not dragged out. If he's alive, it's just really bad and not going to help for when they actually do kill off at some point down the line.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan has been cast as Negan!

I bet ya a thousand bucks that Daryl will be Negan's/Lucille's first victim! :D

Pretty bummed out though that Charlie Sheen wasn't cast as him :/

Great news as I just read he will be introduced before this season ends so hopefully this means things will pick up again. This news raises an interesting question about whether Glenn is actually dead.

Great news as I just read he will be introduced before this season ends so hopefully this means things will pick up again. This news raises an interesting question about whether Glenn is actually dead.

I love JDM. He's such a good actor and plays a bad guy so well.

There's talk he might have Glenn, but who knows?

Anyway, he and his gang will be big trouble for Rick and company. JDM will be a guest on the last season's show, but a regular in the 7th season. I remember seeing him on Grey's Anatomy and Supernatural at the same time and then his characters were killed the same year. He should be the guy you love to hate on TWD.

I love JDM. He's such a good actor and plays a bad guy so well.

There's talk he might have Glenn, but who knows?

Anyway, he and his gang will be big trouble for Rick and company. JDM will be a guest on the last season's show, but a regular in the 7th season. I remember seeing him on Grey's Anatomy and Supernatural at the same time and then his characters were killed the same year. He should be the guy you love to hate on TWD.

Negan and Glenn are connected in the comic so it will be interesting to see if they bring Glenn back and follow the comic plot.....

I would rather Glenn be dead than captured by this character. He sounds both sadistic and crazy, so I would hate for Glenn to be tortured by another human being. I'd rather he be dead by zombies for his agony to be prolonged.

I have a feeling when JDM's character and his gang come on the show, I will be doing a lot of screaming at my tv!

I know Rick and company will stand up and fight back, but the people from Alexandria won't be able to handle this threat, everyone will have to back down and hopefully get another chance to fight back another day.

Edited by Val22

Still no Glenn.

Daryl got suckered in by some people who were probably from JDM's group by the way they were talking about it.

I guess we got everyone's story about what was happening to each of them during the attack on Alexandria.

Hopefully, either next week's show or the last one for this season, we'll know what really happened to Glenn.

Can't wait for Daryl to get his bow back. you know he will.

Norman Reedus and others from the show have said it's not Glenn on the phone.

I just want to know that Glenn is really dead. I've already mourned the character and just want Maggie to find out for sure and bring Glenn's body home.

Hopefully, now that we've seen what everyone was doing during the zombie walk of fame and are now back in Alexandria we can get back to Rick and the gang and what comes next for them.

Yeah, JDM is going to be in the last show of the season and will be back as a regular in February when the season finishes. I think this season won't end on a good note for Rick and company. It's going to be a long 3 months.

i wonder how watered down negan will be

He won't be saying fuck every other word like the comic that is for sure.

There are so many interesting plot lines in the comics they could use instead of giving us all these filler episodes. It is not like it would cost them a ton of money.

I just watching all of Breaking Bad last night start to finish in a marathon of 3-4 episodes a night and IMHO there was not one episode I thought was filler. 62 amazing episodes so there is no reason they need these fillers on TWD...........

• Like 1

There are so many interesting plot lines in the comics they could use instead of giving us all these filler episodes. It is not like it would cost them a ton of money.

I just watching all of Breaking Bad last night start to finish in a marathon of 3-4 episodes a night and IMHO there was not one episode I thought was filler. 62 amazing episodes so there is no reason they need these fillers on TWD...........

Only one, Fly, but it was still kickass.

thats what pisses most of us off the most. the amount of money they are pulling in and the amount of interesting plot points and individual stories in the comics lent themselves so well to tv, and like you said wouldnt cost a shitload of money to do.