The Walking Dead Season 6

Val22

Are people really saying Glenn isn't dead? Lol

Edit: actually thinking about it more they could pull some shit where Nicholas was on top of Glenn and HE was actually the one getting torn apart. And with more thought, I actually see that being more likely than Glenn getting killed.

I think that is what they are going to do. The zombies are eating nicholas , Nicholas is pinned ontop of Glenn and all you see is Glenn's head. I think then Glenn escapes under the dumpster.

Edit: actually thinking about it more they could pull some shit where Nicholas was on top of Glenn and HE was actually the one getting torn apart. And with more thought, I actually see that being more likely than Glenn getting killed.

I think that is what they are going to do. The zombies are eating nicholas , Nicholas is pinned ontop of Glenn and all you see is Glenn's head. I think then Glenn escapes under the dumpster.

Interesting theory! Never thought about that....you been reading the internet theories then? ......

spoiler to follow about what happens in the comics so do not open if you don't want to know what happens in the comic arc's

He does get killed in the comics by Negan though

Edited by classicrawker

Okay I watched The Talking Dead and of course Chris Hardwick was very upset.

He also said maybe Nicholas was on top of Glenn, but since either way Glenn is in the middle of all those walkers what chance could he have?

I thought since the walkers don't eat the dead, it has to be Glenn.

Of course, this is a horrible world where anyone at anytime could get killed, so killing Glenn off is horrible, sad, but it can happen if this was the world.

then in the middle of the show, the head writer, sent a note to Chris not confirming or denying if Glenn is dead. He said we would see Glenn again, either in flashbacks, a body part or in some other form. I really hate that guy because he never gives any info about the show. Anyway, the guests on the show plus most of the people who polled the show think Glenn is really dead.

I'm hoping Maggie might be pregnant and she could have a part of Glenn otherwise she's lost everyone she's loved.

Chris said since a lot of the people from Alexandria died and we don't care, killing off a beloved character needed to be done.

Because of Morgan and his trying to change people shit, Rick's life in his danger now.

Honestly, I love this show, but if they ever kill off Rick or Daryl, I won't watch it anymore. also Michone and Carol, but since this is a show about walkers outnumbering humans and the safe places are getting smaller, I doubt anyone will be alive at the end of the series.

Also Rick's hand. They didn't say it openly, but they compared it to what Darth Vader did to Luke. We all know what that means.

RIP Glenn. You were a straight shooter and always gave everyone a second chance and that's what fucked you in the end. I knew Nicholas would be the one to get Glenn killed. I really hate that guy.

Interesting theory! Never thought about that....you been reading the internet theories then? ......

spoiler to follow about what happens in the comics so do not open if you don't want to know what happens in the comic arc's

the way the death was shot was odd as well as having both nicholas and glenn fall together, not to mention steven not showing up on the talking dead. i read a lot of theories and i think that one is the closest to the mark of what will happen with glenn.

Not surprised since the show keeps bringing on more and more characters, some have to go. Although, I honestly don't give a damn about any of the new characters at all.

Chris said an actor from The Walking dead would be on next week, but he said don't read anything into it. Yeah, right.

It sucks big time. Glenn gave people second chances, Rick is going to freak out more after this news.

he's alive...

I'm going with the he was pinned under and not the one getting eaten theory. How they un-fuck him from that situation though I can't imagine.

We probably won't find out next week. Next week's will probably be classic walking dead and cover other people the whole episode and come back to Glenn the week after.

• Like 1

Still not sure how Glenn would survive. With all those zombies all around him, he would eventually get eaten if he wasn't already dead.

I'm going with his dead since they need to bring on more characters and Season 7 has been approved.

Maybe all the zombies were full, or on a diet.

Or the US zombies donate him to starving zombies in Africa and he escapes during the trip.

I'm trying to explain the utter stupidity of the situation here.

Honestly, they could have told Morgan's story in a half hour. It was too long and I was bored in many parts.

I knew that damn goat was going to get eaten. That pissed me off. I fucking hate those damn zombies.

Glenn is dead and it pissed me off that this whole 90 minutes was about Morgan. I felt that writer was just putting off what happened to Glenn to keep people talking about it. Why prolong it? He's dead and possibly a zombie too. Now of course, Maggie will go out to find him and probably end up dead herself.

Seems the writers want to get rid of the original members and give the characters in Alexandria more air time or teach them to survive or whatever. I don't care.

And where the hell has Carl been?

Maybe when fans start to lose interest that little writer guy will turn things around again. I think their egos are getting too big now and they think they can tell stories no one cares about.

15 minutes into the Morgan episode and I'm very bored. I may skip it.

Yeah, it was way too long to explain his story and how he went from PTSD (just thought he was crazy) to being a TMNT. lol

The writer Scott is getting out of control now. He sent Chris of The Talking Dead some text message about the story of the guy who taught Morgan how to fight and get his life back, but it made no sense. He's fucking with the fans and I'm getting tired of it.

I want to know either way by the end of November's last episode if Glenn is alive or dead.

Also I want somebody to find Rick before he becomes zombie food and then I'm going to stop watching all together.

90 minutes to tell how Morgan became the new Kwai Chang Caine? With all the great story lines in the comics they have not explored that is the best they could come up with? 90 minutes?! I should have gone back to my Breaking Bad marathon after the first 15.............That is one episode anyone who follows the show can miss and not really miss anything.

• Like 1

90 minutes to tell how Morgan became the new Kwai Chang Caine? With all the great story lines in the comics they have not explored that is the best they could come up with? 90 minutes?! I should have gone back to my Breaking Bad marathon after the first 15.............That is one episode anyone who follows the show can miss and not really miss anything.

yeah exactly. It would have been very easy to tell morgan's transformation in just dialogue or short flashback sequences, to use 90 minutes to do so is crazy, but this how the show has been since season 2. they start out awesome, bog down in pointless filler, ramp up for the mid season finale, rinse and repeat for the second half of the season.

That Scott Gimble is getting over confident if he thinks fans are going to watch episodes like the 90 minute Morgan story and continue watching the show.

Carl has hardly been in it. Daryl too. What is going on? The season started out amazing and now it's getting off track.

The writers know Glenn was a very well liked character and if he's dead or alive, don't make us wait weeks before we find out. it's not fair to us who watch every week.

Are they getting rid of all the original characters to introduce new ones, because I won't like that very much.

In next week's tv guide section called Cheers and Jeers, The Walking Dead episode where Glenn may or may not be dead was in the Jeers section.

The tv guide said what most people think, that Glenn is indeed dead and the show prolonging telling us sucks.

I totally agree. Glenn was a beloved character and I don't think killing him in this way honors his character at all.

I know it's a horrible world, but it's also fiction, so the writers could have showed his death so we can get on with the rest of the storyline.

In next week's tv guide section called Cheers and Jeers, The Walking Dead episode where Glenn may or may not be dead was in the Jeers section.

The tv guide said what most people think, that Glenn is indeed dead and the show prolonging telling us sucks.

I totally agree. Glenn was a beloved character and I don't think killing him in this way honors his character at all.

I know it's a horrible world, but it's also fiction, so the writers could have showed his death so we can get on with the rest of the storyline.

Well maybe I am getting jaded but is it me or was tonight episode another snoozer. I am all for character development but they seem to be milking things too much IMHO.

Well maybe I am getting jaded but is it me or was tonight episode another snoozer. I am all for character development but they seem to be milking things too much IMHO.

It's just plain annoying.