2016 Nightrain Membership Questions/Info

in the past it was any option, but now I think it is only paypal, I think they meant to stop Nightrain registrations until after their tour announcement, but if you can figure it out there is a way to still join

It's still currently "Out of Stock", but I think it's strictly through PayPal now.

But, PayPal is able to be set up so you can use a credit card also, so...

I know you are a member there, how it is like there? many members like here? or a few Pro Axl members?

There's something like close to 38,000 users on there, but I don't know if that includes paid memberships also.

The forum as a whole still isn't incredibly active, though.

Agreed. It's very quiet. Even during what is, arguably, quite an exciting time.

There's something like close to 38,000 users on there, but I don't know if that includes paid memberships also.

I registered when it first opened. but I am currently not active.

Yeah, they used to have options on how to pay, but it's strickly PayPal now. But like I said, if you have PayPal or need to set one up, it can be linked to a credit card as well (in addition to a bank card/bank account), so you're not limited in just paying that way. But yeah, still need PayPal.

No idea when they'll open Registrations back up though. :shrugs:

Yeah, they used to have options on how to pay, but it's strickly PayPal now. But like I said, if you have PayPal or need to set one up, it can be linked to a credit card as well (in addition to a bank card/bank account), so you're not limited in just paying that way. But yeah, still need PayPal.

Yeah I hope that they have other methods besides paypal. Because I don't like the extra charge on it.

Yeah I hope that they have other methods besides paypal. Because I don't like the extra charge on it.

Not to derail the thread into a PayPal discussion, but what extra charge are you talking about?

Not to derail the thread into a PayPal discussion, but what extra charge are you talking about?

They charge an extra 19% upon transactions.

What you mean that you don't know if that includes paid memberships? I thought you needed to pay to access the nightrain community/forum.

I've used PayPal for many years and don't recall ever being charged extra.

What you mean that you don't know if that includes paid memberships? I thought you needed to pay to access the nightrain community/forum.

I have an account but cant access anything and I have 20 + friend requests which I cant answer. You can have an account but you need to pay to access everything.

Edited by Randy Jesus

This.

I use PayPal for eBay as well as transactions like this and I've never been charged extra.

This.

I use PayPal for eBay as well as transactions like this and I've never been charged extra.

i just bought this and they charged $10.30 so yeah they tacked on a transaction fee

This.

i just bought this and they charged $10.30 so yeah they tacked on a transaction fee

I don't know if that's Paypal adding that fee though. Regardless, that's 30 cents...

This.

i just bought this

I thought memberships were closed?!

This.

i just bought this

I thought I found a back door because I was registered. When I went to checkout it wouldn't complete the payment.

This.

i just bought this

they are closed- i meant i got it day before they shut the door- and i do think gnr are tacking the .30 on to cover the paypal transaction fees. that's the kicker the person who recieves the money pays the fees not the purchaser. so yeah there are fees involved for the collector of the funds- big deal 30 cents

Regardless, definitely never seen anything in relation to 19%. Just get paypal set up :lol:

When I was setting up the account , it said 19 % fee. I really don't care. I was going to do this at the beginning of December but I decided to lay back because I needed to save my money for the Holidays.

paypal is awesome- it covers your ass for online purchases can't see why anyone wouldn't sign up for it

it's pretty dead on the forum over there so nobody is missing much - but if presales kick off and they do a revamp- it should be worth the ten bones