New music speculation thread.

So if its OK with the mods I figured I'd make a thread to encompass discussion regarding new music..

I think we're going to hear new music from GnR.... There's no reason for pitman to be onboard otherwise. Live pitman is useless except for CD songs which if they do 2 or 3 per show its not worth him being on board. Pitman's main role in the band seems to be recording so it seems like him being here is a good sign.

But, what's your thoughts? You think we'll see new music? CD leftovers? Uyi leftovers? Or is this just going to be a greatest hits touring band?

So if its OK with the mods I figured I'd make a thread to encompass discussion regarding new music..

I think we're going to hear new music from GnR.... There's no reason for pitman to be onboard otherwise. Live pitman is useless except for CD songs which if they do 2 or 3 per show its not worth him being on board. Pitman's main role in the band seems to be recording so it seems like him being here is a good sign.

But, what's your thoughts? You think we'll see new music? CD leftovers? Uyi leftovers? Or is this just going to be a greatest hits touring band?

I don't think there will be a new album.

Pitman is on board because Axl says he is on board.

All of Slashs ideas are going into his new album, but that man is a workhorse and could probably write a whole album in the blink of an eye.

its hard for me to believe that Slash would play on anything form the CD era. Those songs were way more industrialized and in a completely different direction then the guns we know and love.

i feel like if there were to be a meeting the slab would be brushed clean and the guys would start writing whole new songs.

I think we should all just get through Coachella first.. its still hard to take in. it just doesn't seem real

re release chinese democracy with slash

Chinese Democracy (version 2) ? What a waste of time imo.

2016 is the year of the rebrand. We will probably have a new Best-of with two or three new songs featuring Slash/Duff/Izzy like Down By The Ocean. However, they might be a 1996 record and CDII in the can.

Release the Slash one this year or next year, get off the label contract, thanks Slash, then release independently CDII with the "modern line-up" and the 10th anniversary of Chinese Democracy with the remix in 2018.

Finally, working on the newest stuff until the end, CDIII.

Rock In Rio 2021 + worldwilde tour with every line up, the gameplan finally complete. The End. lol

• Like 1