curious sound on "Used to Love Her"

hey all

Okay so I know this is quite a niche question, but it's something I've always wondered about so thought I may as well try to find an answer..

Has anyone noticed that on the Lies recording of Used To Love Her, there is a curious little sound, something like a woman speaking, during Slash's solo?

You can hear it if you listen very closely at 2.30 mins on the video below.. it's very short though so you have to listen real closely. It sounds to me like a woman saying something (maybe 'Slash!') but I'm not sure..

Any theories on this?

fuck i stay a million years without listening to this version of the song and then i enter in this thread and push the play button and it takes 5 seconds to remember that this studio recording is so fucking good how is that i dont listen to this everyday and then i remember that i basically did it for 5 or 10 years and eventuall i got tired of it but now all of a sudden this sounds so fucking great again and this was, is and always will be best band ever and even if this silly 3 chord joke song was all there was to GNR then even then this would be better than the entire discography of all these creepy bands that poison the world and i have to say this again the five guys really, really need to get together again and play old songs and write a lot of new ones and release them to the fucking world