Steven Adler to play M3 Festival - 4/29/16

18 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Thanks for posting!

Ok so let me get this straight....not a single fan or member of the media asked him about Guns N Roses while he was at M3?

Seems odd to me

Apparently he was able to avoid all of that... Or he's learned to keep his lips sealed tight

4 hours ago, Babooshka said:

His legs look super skinny! Maybe if he had the back surgery, he lost some muscle mass and weight when he was laid up.

Both his legs and his arms on some other pictures. I think he looks bad. He looks not as if he had no fat, he looks as if he lost most muscles too. I don't think this can happen in a few weeks, so I find it quite worrying. He kinda looks like those most advanced heroin users during their last years. Hope it's not the case and there's no other serious reason but it's weird.

On 5/10/2016 at 9:49 AM, Asia said:

Both his legs and his arms on some other pictures. I think he looks bad. He looks not as if he had no fat, he looks as if he lost most muscles too. I don't think this can happen in a few weeks, so I find it quite worrying. He kinda looks like those most advanced heroin users during their last years. Hope it's not the case and there's no other serious reason but it's weird.

I am pretty sure I saw that he is a Vegan now.. That could do it as well.