Chair or no Chair for Summer Tour?

Someone on Chris Slade's Facebook commented that they can't wait until Axl is out of the chair and Slade responded with "Shouldn't be long now" so maybe Axl will indeed be out before the end of this initial AC/DC run.

Slade doesn't do all his Facebook comments himself, but when it's not him it's generally his girlfriend/wife (who travels with him as his publicist) or his son (very reliable guy), so they're definitely "in the know" so to speak.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=814538815344215&id=250282005103235

Third comment down.

TMZ talked to Axl in the LAX airport on his way to join AC/DC and he said the cast was coming off in a couple of weeks.

I figure since Axl will have time off between singing for AC/DC and GNR, he'll have the cast off and can rest his foot too.

Yeah, because Axl has so much energy onstage it would be a shame to see him sit the whole reunion tour.

Axl said he felt stupid sitting in that chair while the rest of the bands, were running around the stage.

He'll be 100% by the GNR tour!:dance:

6 hours ago, James Bond said:

Someone on Chris Slade's Facebook commented that they can't wait until Axl is out of the chair and Slade responded with "Shouldn't be long now" so maybe Axl will indeed be out before the end of this initial AC/DC run.

Slade doesn't do all his Facebook comments himself, but when it's not him it's generally his girlfriend/wife (who travels with him as his publicist) or his son (very reliable guy), so they're definitely "in the know" so to speak.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=814538815344215&id=250282005103235

Third comment down.

Quoting myself only to add that at today's AC/DC show Axl stood for the encore. He didn't move around much because he's still in the cast but clearly it's well on its way. There's no way he'll be sitting for the Guns shows.

• Like 1

like any other human being, Axl could wear pretty much anything he wants and look good enough IF he lost weight. but he's still a solid 35-40 lbs overweight, bloated from waist up. same can be said for Slash, as he's gained about 50 lbs since his peak. both look like cartoon characters who haven't evolved at all, kinda pathetic actually.

The Image of Axl dressing like a 54yo justin bieber... Please, take it out of my head.

He doesnt need adidas shit or any other trends, he needs to be himself and wear what shit he is confortable with.

I personally would HATE to see him dressing like a modern hooray for tolerance!, but if he feels confortable with that shit, go forward.