GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

In honor of all the Axl, Slash and Duff love going on right now, let's have some cute pictures of them!

Axl and Duff (look at Duff holding both Axl and a kid on his shoulders! How cute is that? And the man clearly can multi-task :D):

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/coups/finnnnt.png

Nice hat, Axl!

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/coups/2hSsJaiNUKQ.jpg

Some Axl and Slash cuteness (Axl is so adorable in these!):

tumblr_o4ndj67pX51v05h2vo2_500.jpg

tumblr_m39dysfmGR1rplzwio1_400.png

axl_slash_smile.jpg

All three:

hQJbwNm6ttQ.jpg

:heart:

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Lumikki said:

finnnnt.png

They look like the rock version of an LGBT family here  :lol: Two gay guys and their adopted kid :rofl-lol:

And Axl looks like he's wearing a blouse or some other weird piece of clothing.

3 hours ago, pinkforgirls said:

This picture isn't cute per se but it is such a cool photo (and I am a sucker for androgyny).

tumblr_mkovfetyqG1rv2o5bo1_500.jpg

Axl sure looks like a chick here. And the purple eye shadow doesn't help either :P

Edited by Frey

6 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

Finally here I am.

Well, what can I Say after yesterday.. axl is younger and thinner than many pictures we see (ok, only his stomach is too big -.-), and his voice is really very powerful!

My idol is real <3

That's what I noticed at the concert too. He looks much better live than in the pictures :wub:. Can't wait for him to come back to Europe with GNR!!!

@nonokGreat photos! Haven't seen many of them, they're cute :drool:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Frey said:

They look like the rock version of an LGBT family here  :lol: Two gay guys and their adopted kid :rofl-lol:

And Axl looks like he's wearing a blouse or some other weird piece of clothing.

OMG I cracked at this! :rofl-lol:       It's true, it does look like that.

Axl must have been a woman in a previous life because he was as pretty as a fine chick and now that he's older, he still looks like a lady when he puts on those lady hats.

I was observing that the fat in his body is distributed pretty much like a woman. He has a massive fat ass (that I wanna eat :drool:), chubby arms and a fluffy belly :P Not to mention he wears EYELINER too.

I have ran out of likes so thank you girls for posting those Slaxl pics :drool:. Sometimes I wonder how Slash could resist that sexy beast Axl was!

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

That's what I noticed at the concert too. He looks much better live than in the pictures :wub:. Can't wait for him to come back to Europe with GNR!!!

Oh I wish I could see him live and direct now too. It urges me! 

1 hour ago, Italian girl said:

Finally here I am.

Well, what can I Say after yesterday.. axl is younger and thinner than many pictures we see (ok, only his stomach is too big -.-), and his voice is really very powerful!

My idol is real <3

Only time I've seen Axl live I was too far in the crowd but I still could see him for real. It's such an experience to realize they are real! I only remember his butt though, because I couldn't take my eyes off that, of course :drool:

Voice was the other thing that made me wow and go like "is this the real life?". He sings for real, it's such a huge voice, gives you shivers to your spine. I'll never forget the impact it caused on me.

• Like 1