South America tour Officially announced

17 minutes ago, blackrose87 said:

Can imagine euro dates late spring/summer next year. No way they're gonna play outdoor stadiums in Europe in the Winter early spring. 

Probably hit the festival circuit like they did in 06

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Cant talk in spanish to you here, but you're crazy!

VIP should be $3000 or $3500. Check Sabbath's and Aerosmith's!

Spoiler

Me dijeron que la productora es la misma que trae a Aerosmith (Ake Music) y puso a $1000 el Campo y $1700 el Campo VIP. Pero tenes razón, si hablamos de Plateas imagino ese precio que decis. Eso no lo tuve en cuenta.

Edited by lucasnesposito

12 minutes ago, lucasnesposito said:

Me dijeron que la productora es la misma que trae a Aerosmith (Ake Music) y puso a $1000 el Campo y $1700 el Campo VIP. Pero tenes razón, si hablamos de Plateas imagino ese precio que decis. Eso no lo tuve en cuenta.

In Brazil, I'm pretty sure the best spot on the floor will be something around R$800/900 ~ U$250

2 minutes ago, lucasnesposito said:

You think that the best spot on the floor will cost U $250 as in USA?. But, here not there will be chairs.

I didn't quite understand what you meant. That's a price estimate for what I think tickets on the floor will cost for Brazil. In our currency, it's R$800/900, based on past shows like Rolling Stones and Aerosmith. Usually there are no seats on the floor here.

• Like 1

Really happy for the fans in South America. Those shows will be insane. And no fucking seats on the floor. 

I'm sure they will add extra shows, especially in Brazil and Argentina. There are gaps in the current schedule to support that.

I wonder what the prices will be. I doubt SA fans are able to pay $300 for a pit ticket, or $1800 for a VIP package..

2 minutes ago, GunsDK said:

Really happy for the fans in South America. Those shows will be insane. And no fucking seats on the floor. 

I'm sure they will add extra shows, especially in Brazil and Argentina. There are gaps in the current schedule to support that.

I wonder what the prices will be. I doubt SA fans are able to pay $300 for a pit ticket, or $1800 for a VIP package..

I've just talked about prices one post back lol

I think pit tickets will be around U$250, that's usually what we pay for big shows. Recently there was Rolling Stone, with tickets at U$260 and Aerosmith with tickets at U$200.

However we have a 50% discount for students, so that's something.

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

kkkkkkk rsrssrsrsrsrs

*Laughing In Brazilian* 

OMG LOL 

He was talking in Spanish though, not Portuguese lol

3 minutes ago, emybdc said:

I've just talked about prices one post back lol

I think pit tickets will be around U$250, that's usually what we pay for big shows. Recently there was Rolling Stone, with tickets at U$260 and Aerosmith with tickets at U$200.

However we have a 50% discount for students, so that's something.

OMG LOL 

He was talking in Spanish though, not Portuguese lol

I know lol, I had 2 friends from Brazil. Bruna and Rhaymora, so every time they used to go kkkkkkkkkk rsrsrsrssrsrs

Haven't talk to them since a long time, maybe ill give them a tweet and tell them GNR is going to Brazil

6 minutes ago, Russel Nash said:

I will get the cheapest one and i will fight my way to the front like in the old days.

Where are going? Cause in Brazil there's no way to do that. If you want to stay on the rail or the closest you can to the stage you have to buy tickets for the "VIP floor" as they call it, and those are the most expesive ones.

Im working on Sao Paolo or Rio, its working out very expensive, there is still time till November, but the chances are less. 

Lets see what works out, but if this doesn't then yeah Japan is 100% sure for me. 

7 minutes ago, emybdc said:

Where are going? Cause in Brazil there's no way to do that. If you want to stay on the rail or the closest you can to the stage you have to buy tickets for the "VIP floor" as they call it, and those are the most expesive ones.

River, AR. We don't know yet if there's a pit on the front. But usually when it does, it's mostly empty and get filled with very lucky ppl.

Just now, Slash787 said:

@emybdc and my other Brazillian friends here, how far is Rio from Sao Paolo? is it advisable to take a bus if it goes or by plane? 

I hope it works out for you to come! Where do you live?

Rio is not THAT far from Sao Paolo, something like 500 km, I think. But you can find cheap flights from SP to Rio.

6 hours ago, Russel Nash said:

A Saturday one in BsAs would be sweet. I'll be there on the 4th, it's been a while since i went to a concert. Do you know how much would be the tickets?

4 hours ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Cant talk in spanish to you here, but you're crazy!

VIP should be $3000 or $3500. Check Sabbath's and Aerosmith's!

Yeah. That's what it's going to be probably or even more. I have no idea how they are going to divide the pits and if there will be VIP Packages. Aerosmith's one got to 2700 or something, then you have to add those "cost per service" bullshits and it ends up in $3000 or something.

The problem is the scalpers, as usual, they're gonna get the tickets first then resell them 10 times more expensive.

Cheapest tickets may go around $700-800. So it's gonna be cheap at all, no matter where you pick the seat, lol

2 hours ago, Russel Nash said:

River, AR. We don't know yet if there's a pit on the front. But usually when it does, it's mostly empty and get filled with very lucky ppl.

That doesn't exist anymore. They've found a way to make money out of that and that's why now you get PIT 1, PIT 2, VIP PIT, SUPER VIP PIT :rofl-lol:

These big bands don't have a lot of teenage fans who are up to staying in lines for weeks like in the "old days". We are all pretty old by now and caught up by our middle-class ways. GN'R fans now will pay anything to NOT be in line for days like that, no one can do it, really, most people have jobs now. So that's why you have those big prices for pits instead of having people lining up days and days to get first to the rail.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

That doesn't exist anymore. They've found a way to make money out of that and that's why now you get PIT 1, PIT 2, VIP PIT, SUPER VIP PIT :rofl-lol:

These big bands don't have a lot of teenage fans who are up to staying in lines for weeks like in the "old days". We are all pretty old by now and caught up by our middle-class ways. GN'R fans now will pay anything to NOT be in line for days like that, no one can do it, really, most people have jobs now. So that's why you have those big prices for pits instead of having people lining up days and days to get first to the rail.

Yeah, in Brazil it's the same. The pit is called "VIP floor" and the prices are insane for our reality.

But I disagree about the lines. I'm pretty sure people even with the best tickets will start to line up days before the show lol

4 minutes ago, emybdc said:

Yeah, in Brazil it's the same. The pit is called "VIP floor" and the prices are insane for our reality.

But I disagree about the lines. I'm pretty sure people even with the best tickets will start to line up days before the show lol

Depends on the size of the pits. The whole idea of VIP PIT is exactly to not have to line up days before the show. You're paying thousands for a perk, you know? :shrugs:

Probably the ones going on GA FLOOR will have to do that, but I'm not sure that's even allowed now. The neighborhood where River Plate is located have protested against the shows and that's the reason why that stadium has not been available for big shows like this for a long time. This will surely be some kind of exception. Not even the Rolling Stones got to play River Plate this year.