Kim Kardashian robbed at gunpoint

Len Cnut

9 minutes ago, J Dog said:

"I feel sorry for your mother."

"What'd you say about my mama!?"

n!gga you know what the fuck i want' i want your motherfuckin' daytons and your motherfuckin' stereo...and i'll take a double burger with cheese!'

Who said robbery cant be funny? :lol:

'you got a pager too, you a baller huh, you a baller?  Gimme that motherfuckin' shit!  Better me than the motherfuckin' cops n!gga!'

:lol:

Remember when pagers were the shit? :lol:. I used to wear one to school, no change to call anyone back with :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

I made a thread about The Game getting knocked out and robbed once, no sympathy then.  One time i made one about Slowbucks getting robbed at Summerjam, no sympathy then...they have family and kids.

Also, there is a certain...cache to a well executed robbery :lol:  These things come in grades and I'm not just talking about heists of this kind, i mean right down to the level of street robbery.  And when it happens to a thoroughly unpleasant person then, well, it's kinda funny.  For instance, were there ever a video out there of Kanye West getting robbed to me that would become like, Len-viral over the course of my life, i would NEVER tire of it.  

This is the redistribution of wealth as far as I'm concerned, this is inverted Robin Hood stuff :lol:  Rob someone that doesn't deserve their gains and keep for yourself, sounds like a well planned jack move to me, I'll fuckin' stand up and applaud this shit.  In fact, i urge all the fuckin' stick up kids on earth right now, if you see a celebrity, rob them :lol:   Also, if you wanna act like ratchet pussy well the shit comes around after a while.

If somebody robbed Floyd Mayweather tommorow this entire forum would crack up...but cuz it's Kim Kardashian I've gotta get the violin out?  Fuck that.  

Mike  Tyson used to rob grannies as a kid i bet if i put him in front of you right now you'd ask for his autograph.

You can do whatever you want. Keep the violin locked up for everyone for all I care. If you want to brag about your consistency for not caring about celebrities then that's all you.

I'm just sayin that whole Robin Hood mentality is pretty cheap when you start thinking about it in a practical sense, and picking on a celebrity that probably never enters your social radar just makes it look like you get off on being cheap.

Shit, I don't care what Mike Tyson did as a kid, I sure as shit would ask him for his autograph. I wouldn't be asking him for it because he beat up grannies though

thing is, humans are complex. Which is kinda the point I was making. You reduce an already notoriously disliked person to a cheap cardboard cutout based solely on what you see and read about them in the media you are exposed to, and then burn it down.

That's just a masturbatory exercise in my opinion.

No one said you need to shower sympathy on her, or any celebrity. But bashing on them for being threatened and robbed is pretty lame IMO

Also: Putting forth the idea that anything that isn't rape or murder is not worthy of sympathy is so fucking stupid. Just so fucking stupid. You can't quantify suffering.

And look, I'm not saying its not okay to have a laugh at a celebrities expense. There are tons of shit Kim says and does that is totally laughable. Shit even robbery can be funny in certain circumstances. Being a woman, alone, bound and gagged, by five men with guns in the room where you been sleeping at night is pretty dark circumstance. And to exploit that with unfunny "jokes" at her expense over this situation is just lame. Especially coming from posters with a long history of thoughtful, or incredibly humorous posts.

Its not offensive, but to see some of my favorite personalities drawing water from the gutter, and then defending it by saying "well she didn't get raped or murdered so it can't be all bad" is actually kinda disappointing.

This is on top of the fact that ragging on people like Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Kim, etc, is pretty pathetic anyways. Its not like you're presenting anything interesting or clever by shooting for the easiest and fairly harmless targets on the planet. :lol:

Edited by Dan H.

3 minutes ago, toroymoi said:

The comments in this thread are disgusting. Someone getting robbed at gunpoint, being bound and gagged... should not be celebrated or laughed at.

People really show how awful they are when it comes to Kim K.

Exactly. Circumstances like these are the perfect opportunity to choose between being mature enough to see shit on the sidewalk and just say "oh that's shit" and move on, or bend over, pick it up, and show it to all your friends like they've never seen shit before

Edited by Dan H.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Chris1989 said:

Average person: Show off your bling in a crummy neighbourhood and see if you get robbed. 

Kk: constantly self promote all of your blind on Instagram, twitter, tv, magazines etc, then you'll probably be a target.

She doesn't have to do shitty TV reality shows, she encourages it because she's addicted to fame. This is the dark side of fame.

At least she's not John Lennon.

John Lennon was also made a target because of his fame and celebrity though, you dumb dumb. How about that for Robin Hood justice?

3 minutes ago, Dan H. said:

Exactly. Circumstances like these are the perfect opportunity to choose between being mature enough to see shit on the sidewalk and just say "oh that's shit" and move on, or bend over, pick it up, and show it to all your friends like they've never seen shit before

Precisely. I just really fail to find the humour in this. She may be rich, she may flaunt that wealth, she may not be famous for anything you deem 'worthy' but she's still a human being. A human being who really doesn't hurt anybody, or go out of her way to do so. The same people saying she faked it/orchestrated it for attention, are the same ones who jump at the chance to add to her fame by leaving negative comments.

A lot of people love talk about her (good or bad) and as for the bad, they do it because it makes themselves feel better/superior for a minuscule second... it's sad.

I'm just sayin that whole Robin Hood mentality is pretty cheap when you start thinking about it in a practical sense, and picking on a celebrity that probably never enters your social radar just makes it look like you get off on being cheap.

I sort of do to be honest :lol:  Y'don't think the Robin Hood bit was said in jest a bit maybe?  I mean 'rob from the rich and keep for yourself', think about it.

Shit, I don't care what Mike Tyson did as a kid, I sure as shit would ask him for his autograph. I wouldn't be asking him for it because he beat up grannies though

Well thats a strange thing to say from someone taking the moral high ground, I'm worth bollocking for laughing at the fact whatsherface got robbed but you're alright autograph hunting from a granny robber?  I mean lets be clear about this, he used to follow old ladies with their hands laden with shopping, clobber them over their heads and take their pocketbooks.  And a lot worse besides.  

thing is, humans are complex. Which is kinda the point I was making. You reduce an already notoriously disliked person to a cheap cardboard cutout based solely on what you see and read about them in the media you are exposed to, and then burn it down.

That's just a masturbatory exercise in my opinion.

See now you're over-complicating things, some thick tart got robbed and i find it funny, thats about the length and breadth of it, it's not a chapter in a sociology textbook here and my opinion of her is informed by common sense, i don't know what the medias opinions about her are because i don't read media about her, to me she's just some mouthy tart who gets her knockers out in the newspaper sometimes, one whoose married to an absolute mong.  When you drag it out like this and dissect it it gets less and less funny by the minute because it was little more than a *turns the pages of a paper* Oh, haha! *turns to the next page* kinda thing.  It wasn't complex satire, it's not Waiting for Godot, it doesn't really bear such scrutiny.

And look, I'm not saying its not okay to have a laugh at a celebrities expense. There are tons of shit Kim says and does that is totally laughable. Shit even robbery can be funny in certain circumstances. Being a woman, alone, bound and gagged, by five men with guns in the room where you been sleeping at night is pretty dark circumstance. And to exploit that with unfunny "jokes" at her expense over this situation is just lame.

The whole power of humour is in that it can apply to anything.

This is on top of the fact that ragging on people like Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Kim, etc, is pretty pathetic anyways. Its not like you're presenting anything interesting or clever by shooting for the easiest and fairly harmless targets on the planet. :lol:

Perhaps when people make jokes and offhand quips such as these it is exactly that, offhand and not ever so serious, perhaps they don't think of it like an audition for the Edinburgh Festival or whether or not the comedy in question 'presenting anything interesting or clever', these are not professional comedians deciding with joke to leave out of their next live DVD, its a message board full of common people having a bit of a laugh.

55 minutes ago, toroymoi said:

The comments in this thread are disgusting. Someone getting robbed at gunpoint, being bound and gagged... should not be celebrated or laughed at.

People really show how awful they are when it comes to Kim K.

Would you participate in a little exercise for the purposes of my gratification for a moment?  Could you make a list of things that you find funny, i would LOVE to see it :lol:  

Edited by Len Cnut

5 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I'm yet to discover who she is, and what she does? The Cardassians were from Star Trek: Deep Space 9.

Well lemme explain, shes the daughter of one of the fuckin' lawyers who defended OJ Simpson i think, at some point.  Anyway, socialite and general slag-about-town in her day, mates with Paris Hilton, Paris makes a few quid getting shafted in a video and becomes famous, her mate thinks 'right, i'll have a bit of that!' and a video is 'leaked' by her ex boyfriend Ray J (RnB singer and cousin of Snoop Doggy Dogg who has a massive dick) and from there everyones heard of her, she got a reality tv show which admittedly I'm not too sure what it's all about but it's her and her mongy family bumbling about the place getting filmed.  Kinda like The Osbournes but with less brains, which is really saying something since that brummie shoe-factory worker would struggle with his two times tables.  Then she got with Kanye West, a slightly downsy looking rap producer who is quite famous now for also being a dickhead.  Basically she's famous for being a slag.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 2

You only have so much 'weeping willow' sympathy in your system to potentially dish out. People are being robbed (of their houses), displaced and killed in Syria as I speak and I'm supposed to have sympathy for somebody who is famous for doing absolutely nothing and is a symbol of our media whore culture, just because somebody raided her knicker drawer? Where was your holier than thou attitude for the the millions of other people who are robbed each day, who no doubt have contributed more to society than this vacuous airhead?

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Would you participate in a little exercise for the purposes of my gratification for a moment?  Could you make a list of things that you find funny, i would LOVE to see it :lol:  

That wouldn't prove anything. The fact that I don't find a person being bound/gagged and held up at gunpoint funny does not make me humourless.

1 hour ago, Dan H. said:

John Lennon was also made a target because of his fame and celebrity though, you dumb dumb. How about that for Robin Hood justice?

I was making a point that at least somebody didn't shoot her dead, so you're the dumb dumb for adding 2 with 2 and making 5.

Shit, you know you're on the Guns N Roses board and not the Kim Kardashian fan club? Go back to Instagram.

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

I sort of do to be honest :lol:  Y'don't think the Robin Hood bit was said in jest a bit maybe?  I mean 'rob from the rich and keep for yourself', think about it.

Well thats a strange thing to say from someone taking the moral high ground, I'm worth bollocking for laughing at the fact whatsherface got robbed but you're alright autograph hunting from a granny robber?  I mean lets be clear about this, he used to follow old ladies with their hands laden with shopping, clobber them over their heads and take their pocketbooks.  And a lot worse besides.  

See now you're over-complicating things, some thick tart got robbed and i find it funny, thats about the length and breadth of it, it's not a chapter in a sociology textbook here and my opinion of her is informed by common sense, i don't know what the medias opinions about her are because i don't read media about her, to me she's just some mouthy tart who gets her knockers out in the newspaper sometimes, one whoose married to an absolute mong.  When you drag it out like this and dissect it it gets less and less funny by the minute because it was little more than a *turns the pages of a paper* Oh, haha! *turns to the next page* kinda thing.  It wasn't complex satire, it's not Waiting for Godot, it doesn't really bear such scrutiny.

The whole power of humour is in that it can apply to anything.

Perhaps when people make jokes and offhand quips such as these it is exactly that, offhand and not ever so serious, perhaps they don't think of it like an audition for the Edinburgh Festival or whether or not the comedy in question 'presenting anything interesting or clever', these are not professional comedians deciding with joke to leave out of their next live DVD, its a message board full of common people having a bit of a laugh.

Humor can apply to anything, but that don't mean it should. And I think you know that.

I don't think its overcomplicated, its just indefensibly lame lol

I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings here, just sayin that its cheap.

Sometimes I like to call bullshit when I see bullshit. After all its just a discussion on a forum

EDIT: wasn't really putting you down the scope either Lenny, I've learned long ago that its exhausting to go back and forth with you on this kind of shit :lol:

Edited by Dan H.

40 minutes ago, Chris1989 said:

I was making a point that at least somebody didn't shoot her dead, so you're the dumb dumb for adding 2 with 2 and making 5.

Shit, you know you're on the Guns N Roses board and not the Kim Kardashian fan club? Go back to Instagram.

40 minutes ago, Chris1989 said:

What does GNR have to do with this section, or thread anyways? What are you even talking about?

"go back to instagram" he says :lol:

I don't think you're gonna be able to wrap your head around this, but I'm going to share it with you anyways: Saying "well at least the worst possible thing didn't happen!" Is a stupid point of comparison, and doesn't remove the fact that horrible things happen to people, even if it isn't rape and murder.

Also, I havent said that Kim is deserving of any kind of sympathy for getting robbed, just saying that some of your excuses for justifying shit humor are really backwards and lame.

54 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

You only have so much 'weeping willow' sympathy in your system to potentially dish out. People are being robbed (of their houses), displaced and killed in Syria as I speak and I'm supposed to have sympathy for somebody who is famous for doing absolutely nothing and is a symbol of our media whore culture, just because somebody raided her knicker drawer? Where was your holier than thou attitude for the the millions of other people who are robbed each day, who no doubt have contributed more to society than this vacuous airhead?

What? Why cant you feel for Kim and feel for others too?

Maybe you have a finite amount of sympathy, because you're a sociopath or something, but I have found that I am able to dish it out whenever I honestly feel it. I've also found that this is true for most people.

2 minutes ago, Dan H. said:

What? Why cant you feel for Kim and feel for others too?

Maybe you have a finite amount of sympathy, because you're a sociopath or something, but I have found that I am able to dish it out whenever I honestly feel it. I've also found that this is true for most people.

Kim. You're on first name terms?