If That Ain't Country

Fitha_whiskey

5 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I already posted this! 

sorry, no i didn't, I was just listening to it :D

Hey- I've posted things multiple times on here! So what? Country gets recycled anyway... I get so hammered on this thread, I'm surprised on don't post the same song twice on the same page! :lol:

5 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

hey @Fitha_whiskey can you believe it's been one year exactly??

anyway...

I saw the anniversary come up on FB yesterday, and I asked my GF "remember what we did last year today"? And she didn't know... :lol:

ah well

*the show being today, but I posted on FB about arriving yesterday*

Edited by Fitha_whiskey

1 minute ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I saw the anniversary come up on FB yesterday, and I asked my GF "remember what we did last year today"? And she didn't know... :lol:

ah well

really????? ;) does she not like GN'R or maybe she was too wasted to remember? i have watching videos from it...we were a GREAT crowd! :P

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

really????? ;) does she not like GN'R or maybe she was too wasted to remember? i have watching videos from it...we were a GREAT crowd! :P

Haha- nah. She actually doesn't even drink. :lol: She likes GnR too, but nowhere near on my level. Just a brain fart but I thought it was hilarious. That's how good she has it- I pay for a trip to Vegas to see the first show of a GnR reunion and she doesn't even remember the anniversary! :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Haha- nah. She actually doesn't even drink. :lol: She likes GnR too, but nowhere near on my level. Just a brain fart but I thought it was hilarious. That's how good she has it- I pay for a trip to Vegas to see the first show of a GnR reunion and she doesn't even remember the anniversary! :lol:

i have thinking about it for a few months now, God that was great! a memory for a lifetime and something off my bucket list :D

• Like 1