Only 1 UK date?

16 minutes ago, donny said:

last coach at 23.30 could be tricky. wonder if it leaves at 23.30 sharp or just whenever the last people get on

Usually when the last person gets on - worked that way last year when I saw Axl/DC in Manchester when I got the coach.

My only concern is whether the band will come on and finish when scheduled...seems like they did fine this year with timings, but you never know

3 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Download won't be happening this year, that much we can be certain of. 

Reading/Leeds have Muse as a headliner but there's still space for GN'R to be added I believe. 

Isle Of Wight or Glasto seem like the most likely posdibilities, if any, I think at this stage of the game.

Glasto is almost certainly out, I'd say. Reportedly AC/DC turned it down due to money, so there's no chance of them offering GNR what they would be wanting to play. 

1 hour ago, ags_rule said:

Glasto is almost certainly out, I'd say. Reportedly AC/DC turned it down due to money, so there's no chance of them offering GNR what they would be wanting to play. 

Amen to that then. 

GN'R could create their own travelling festival like Ozzfest, Knotfest or even Lollapalooza. 

He'll even Metallica tried their hand at in the States!

7 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Download won't be happening this year, that much we can be certain of. 

Reading/Leeds have Muse as a headliner but there's still space for GN'R to be added I believe. 

Isle Of Wight or Glasto seem like the most likely posdibilities, if any, I think at this stage of the game.

Would love to see gnr headline titp but that wont happen im afraid.

On 10 December 2016 at 7:12 PM, carsonskitz said:

Can't believe there's still golden circle tickets available for the Saturday. So tempted to buy one even though the price is a disgrace, might try and hold out for another two weeks or just buy one off gumtree next year. Anyone else using that approach?

I'm pretty confident of picking a ticket up for £20/£30 once all the touts get a bit desperate in the days leading up to the gigs on stubhub gumtree eBay etc.

• Like 3

My friend who has got a ticket for the disabled area (with a carer/extra ticket) for the Friday London show. He may not be able to go now. He'd be looking for face value.

Seats appear to be good location.

Anyone interested please PM me.

Cheers. If this is wrong section please feel free to move.

1 hour ago, Calcy said:

My friend who has got a ticket for the disabled area (with a carer/extra ticket) for the Friday London show. He may not be able to go now. He'd be looking for face value.

Seats appear to be good location.

Anyone interested please PM me.

Cheers. If this is wrong section please feel free to move.

The venue will usually take back disabled tickets 

• Like 1