"There Was A Time" growing on me

Foster

the song is excellent

shame it cant be pulled off live as good

here's hoping you u.s. fans get alot of new songs played..starting in vegas

I agree, I really like the demo, but it doesn't sound to good from the bootlegs I've heard. That's probably why it's only been played a few times.

There was a time is fucking brilliant. Buckethead's status will skyrocket simply because of his work on the song. I honestly cannot imagine a better outro. The melody and phrasing is perfect for a big emtional solo, and buckethead delivered bigtime.

Great tune.

Although the part that goes - "It was a long time for you, it was a long time for me.." really lets the song down. Sounds REALLY out of place and pretty basic. If they could replace that part with something better it would improve the song greatly . . . .

LA

Great tune.

Although the part that goes - "It was a long time for you, it was a long time for me.." really lets the song down. Sounds REALLY out of place and pretty basic. If they could replace that part with something better it would improve the song greatly . . . .

LA

I disagree I like it.

LP

Great tune.

agreed. it took me a good 5 listens to appreciate it though.

Im fairly sure it's robin's soloing onit and not buckethead's

im not so sure it's not that fast or difficult and because it's studio it could easily be robin.

it sounds nothing like Robin, but EXACTLY like Buckethead. The licks and the tone give it away. If you still want to believe it's robin playing solo, go ahead.