Robin Finck

sweetness

Welcome to the other side, my friend. ;)

I am by no means on the other side :P

I still dont consider this band GNR, and I still disagree with Axl for taking the band over, and I still consider the old band the greatest band ever

But Im open to this bands music and thats how Ive always been, just have to take it for what it is, even if I refuse to accept it as Guns N' Roses. I'll always stand my ground on that.

Then go fuck yourself! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

(Sorry my friend, I couldn't resist!)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He just plays the old stuff with his own interpretation of it. We are all used to the way Slash played them. Robin is awesome at the new stuff that he helped write and he knows just how he wants it to sound. Slash would probably play the new stuff different to Robin, putting his own slant on it. I thoroughly enjoyed watching Robin at the gigs he was 'different'. :P

He just plays the old stuff with his own interpretation of it. We are all used to the way Slash played them. Robin is awesome at the new stuff that he helped write and he knows just how he wants it to sound. Slash would probably play the new stuff different to Robin, putting his own slant on it. I thoroughly enjoyed watching Robin at the gigs he was 'different'. :P

Hey, I can play my own interpretation of the old solos - Axl should hire me.

Hey, I can play my own interpretation of the old solos - Axl should hire me.

I'll mention it to Axl next time I see him! :P

I think you can appologize to giving me and King Dick shit about Finck in the past then.

You guys arent the only Finck lovers here :ph34r:

and sweetness: good you slowly getting your head out of your ass and start enjoying the "new" guys :)

Edited by Chris Axl

Inland Invasion showed me that at points he can be a very good guitarist.

Now he needs to carry that over to all of the songs, and I'll happily accept him. :) At the moment, it's rare moments that he shines, which isn't acceptable for me. But yeah, if he continues to improve, I will be happy.

Edited by Slash's Appetite

at last, you've seen the light :krider:

Nah he hasnt seen it yet not before he understands that this what we have is GN'R :)

Just remember this, my girl(or boy in this case :tongue2: ), when you look up in the sky

You can see the stars and still not see the light..

Robin's put his own stamp on the tunes...which makes perfect sense.

Any great band (original members or not) will reinvent their material live...for many different reasons:interpretive creativity,spontanaeity,for the sake of their sanity.

I like his style,he brings a fresh twist to GnR...works for me.