VIDEOGAME Thread...

I'm not ashamed to admit that I am a casual WoW player and have to agree that most of the players and bonkers...

And its not like theres one type there are just so many, you have people who play the entire game in character and give their own character a backstory, players who just go out there to scam other people, players who just go around killing lower levels...

It's players like that I can't stand its just so fucking annoying...

Have you ever met anyone who plays WoW? I have, and they are usually very pathetic people who have absolutely no clue what a social life is, and figure they can go out in the world and tell everyone they are a level 70 ogre mage and impress girls... You really need to quit bringing that dumb shit up.

Nah most people I've met/are friends with that play WoW are usually pretty funny, they just like WoW is all, no different to any other "gamer" really.

I'd never play it though, I think I'd enjoy it though, I just don't want to pay for it.

Guest Jack_the_ripper
I'm not ashamed to admit that I am a casual WoW player and have to agree that most of the players and bonkers...

And its not like theres one type there are just so many, you have people who play the entire game in character and give their own character a backstory, players who just go out there to scam other people, players who just go around killing lower levels...

It's players like that I can't stand its just so fucking annoying...

bong, and you're really trying telling me people like that have lives? (not directed at you martoine, just using that as an example.)

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
Do you know if there will be an Warcraft IIII (or is it IV you write it?), or if they'll just have the shitty World Of Warcraft from now on?

And if there will be an Age of Empires 4?

No answer? :(

Guest Jack_the_ripper
Do you know if there will be an Warcraft IIII (or is it IV you write it?), or if they'll just have the shitty World Of Warcraft from now on?

I think it's because we don't know. I doubt they'll go back to the normal warcraft/starcraft formula though. Don't worry, I'm hurting 2 since they ruined starcraft with starcraft 2.

oh wow, Haze is failing hard. It's getting horrible reviews.

yeah i really didn't see that coming. i thought it would be a 7.5 - 8 out of 10 game with the hype and the delay "to make it even better". the concept was pretty cool too

Guest Jack_the_ripper

yeah i really didn't see that coming. i thought it would be a 7.5 - 8 out of 10 game with the hype and the delay "to make it even better". the concept was pretty cool too

to be honest, I'm quite surprised as well. There was quite the hype for the game, and IGN gave it a 4.5/10... I'm just astonished.

I'm not to surprised about Haze, It looked genereic and just more of the same old same old. So I didn't expect anything special. Didn't even bother much about the Demo they put out.

To bad for sony though. They need their killer FPS, but they will have MGS4 in under a month, so I think they will do OK.

I think it's because we don't know. I doubt they'll go back to the normal warcraft/starcraft formula though. Don't worry, I'm hurting 2 since they ruined starcraft with starcraft 2.

When WoW stops making money, then yes.

Until then, bleed that franchise dry :D

The TV commercials made Haze look like a total ripoff from the Halo series.

i didn't see anything that they ripped off from Halo. they both wear helmets?

After playing the demo of the haze I can see how it's failing so hard. It just felt like a shittier version of resistance. The whole Nectar concept doesn't really add a great deal to the game. After injecting nectar, which you seem to have an unlimited supply of, enemies start glowing and you can move somewhat faster. That's about it.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

When WoW stops making money, then yes.

Until then, bleed that franchise dry :D

<_<

Just saw the Guitar Hero 4 trailer, looks pretty cool with the drums and all but maybe I'll just get Rock Band.

All depends on what songs are on there really.

Was gonna get Rock Band for Wii, but now holding off for GH4. There's a 4-5 page spread on it in latest Gameformer mag. Bigger, wireless drumset, downloadable content(unlike RB for Wii) and it will have the Create and Share music features not available on RB(any console). Plus, any GH guitar you already have will be compatible, so that's at least 2 axes. In the article they hint at some new method for more advanced players to be able to play the notes. Van Halen, LinkinPark and a few other bands have been announced but that's about it though Ted Nugent mentioned in a recent interview that Stranglehold on it.

Definitely sounds worth the wait...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

So...any Brits tell me why I can't find Rock Band on the PS3? Seriously, nowhere has it, and no online shops have it - only on the Xbox 360.

What gives?

So I've bought the US copy of Rock Band - do you reckon the Xbox 360 drums and mic will work on the PS3? I mean, they're only connected via USB after all.

Also, can't find Wii Fit for shit either.

I read a lot of stuff recently on GH4 and it looks really good but for God's sake c'mon. It's GUITAR HERO, not Guitar Hero 4-With drums and shit.

I'll probably get it but this might as well just be Rock Band 2 and they should make GH4 with just a God damn guitar.

I'm getting Rock Band tomorrow :D I wasn't going to get the full band equipment as it was so much but considering I have two guitars from Guitar Hero and a headset all I needed was a set of drums. I thought why not. Considering I'm going to be moving into a place of my own in less than two weeks it's going to be awesome having such a party game like that.

Also, GH4's shameful attempt at just playing catch-up with Harmonix again is quite embarrassing. The create-a-song mode is interesting, though.

I read a lot of stuff recently on GH4 and it looks really good but for God's sake c'mon. It's GUITAR HERO, not Guitar Hero 4-With drums and shit.

I'll probably get it but this might as well just be Rock Band 2 and they should make GH4 with just a God damn guitar.

Well they pretty much have to, if they don't add all of the shit that Rock Band has and more, they may as well just give up and not continue the series.

Create-a-song does sound pretty awesome though.