VIDEOGAME Thread...

Any gametype on Call of Duty games are easy, you just have to get used to them

all games are! but it can be challenging if you play matches against good teams and no respawns and you have objectives to complete.

i'm not loving COD5 online, firstly you can only play deathmatch until you reach level 14 :fuckyou: the menus seem pretty ugly and amateur, especially the team flags. also the voice-overs are terrible, you know the ones where they tell you that there's a recon plane overhead etc. the tanks are too strong, it makes for a bit of an unfair advantage. it just isn't COD4! but i'll wait until i reach level 14 so i can play S&D before i fully judge

also everytime i finish a game the server loses connection, so its impossible to stay in the same room for more than one match

Edited by vicious

Any gametype on Call of Duty games are easy, you just have to get used to them

all games are! but it can be challenging if you play matches against good teams and no respawns and you have objectives to complete.

i'm not loving COD5 online, firstly you can only play deathmatch until you reach level 14 :fuckyou: the menus seem pretty ugly and amateur, especially the team flags. also the voice-overs are terrible, you know the ones where they tell you that there's a recon plane overhead etc. the tanks are too strong, it makes for a bit of an unfair advantage. it just isn't COD4! but i'll wait until i reach level 14 so i can play S&D before i fully judge

also everytime i finish a game the server loses connection, so its impossible to stay in the same room for more than one match

Haven't played COD5 yet, but the tanks SHOULD be strong IMO. When you see one, you're supposed to go "OH SHIT".

they take 3 hits with a rocket launcher for me anyway, and a rocket launcher comes with 2 rockets. great online games are well balanced, no weapon or vehicle is meant to be the best, they all must have weak points and strong points. but the tank doesn't have any weak points, so it gives the driver a big advantage. thats my opinion anyway.

I havnt played little big planet for a week now, i'm addicted to fallout 3, Ive made a bit of a mess in it though :( I killed the doctor in the clinic because I didnt have enough caps then I stole everything in there, now my character is addicted to alchol and meds. Anyone know where I can find another doctor outside megaton? I need a doc to cure my addictions lol, shame I killed him.

I havnt played little big planet for a week now, i'm addicted to fallout 3, Ive made a bit of a mess in it though :( I killed the doctor in the clinic because I didnt have enough caps then I stole everything in there, now my character is addicted to alchol and meds. Anyone know where I can find another doctor outside megaton? I need a doc to cure my addictions lol, shame I killed him.

Try Rivet City. I killed the doctor in Megaton too. He caught me stealing, so I stabbed him in the face.

Gonna order a few games now, figure I need some new ones. I'm gonna get:

- Rock Band

- Rock Band 2

- the new Banjo Kazooie

- Oblivion

- Far Cry 2 or Fallout 3 (which one should I get?)

Fallout 3 anyday, not sure bout Banjo though...

Got the new WoW expansion a week ago *hangs head in shame* and I am enjoying it all over again although I am ashamed that some people play that game 24/7...

Atmost I play 3 hours a day... ATMOST....

Well...

My Guitar Hero drums just broke. They cymbals have both cracked underneath, the yellow one doesn't register at all anymore and I fear the orange one is going the same way. Also the guitar strum bar sometimes doesn't register.

Apparently the Activision replacement procedure goes like this:

- I send in the broken drums (I pay for the shipping, of course :rolleyes:)

- They take a few 2/3 weeks to test it

- They send back a replacement set eventually.

All of this will probably take about a month, which is complete bullshit. I wouldn't care too much if I didn't have to pay for shipping, that is fucked up.

I just bought Rock Band 1 and 2 to play as well.

Fuck.

Well...

My Guitar Hero drums just broke. They cymbals have both cracked underneath, the yellow one doesn't register at all anymore and I fear the orange one is going the same way. Also the guitar strum bar sometimes doesn't register.

Apparently the Activision replacement procedure goes like this:

- I send in the broken drums (I pay for the shipping, of course :rolleyes:)

- They take a few 2/3 weeks to test it

- They send back a replacement set eventually.

All of this will probably take about a month, which is complete bullshit. I wouldn't care too much if I didn't have to pay for shipping, that is fucked up.

I just bought Rock Band 1 and 2 to play as well.

Fuck.

I do find it quite ironic that when GH:WT was being made loads of people were praising the drums and saying how awesome they are going to be in comparison to the RB drums and now they are out it turns out the GH drums were far far worse...

I think I'm going to get Fallout 3. From what I read on here it seems like a really fun game. I've never played any of the other Fallout games. Will that effect my playing on this one?

No, not really. Fallout 3 is a very cool game indeed. You might need a pretty well specced system if you get it on a PC though.