VIDEOGAME Thread...

Finally played the Mirrors Edge Demo tonight and really enjoyed it. I might actually pick this game up. I don't know how much I'll play it though. I'm addicted to World Tour and LittleBigPlanet! :lol:

The thought the demo for Alone In The Dark was horrible though. I wouldn't even waste a free rental on that. :no:

By the way, what is your PSN name Bromle?

My psn is.....wait for it.....it's shocking...

Bromle

:D

I've got LittleBigPlanet....I really don't get the hype.

Really good graphics though.

If you have a girlfriend, play it with her. If you don't got a girlfriend, get one and play it with her.

It is a awsome co-op concept that works really well. And after you play the batman level or the god of war level online, it strikes you why it's such a great game and tool for creativity. If just 1% of the gamers out there make fantastic levels, then there will be alot of fantastic levels out there soon :)

Love it.

If you have a girlfriend, play it with her. If you don't got a girlfriend, get one and play it with her.

It is a awsome co-op concept that works really well. And after you play the batman level or the god of war level online, it strikes you why it's such a great game and tool for creativity. If just 1% of the gamers out there make fantastic levels, then there will be alot of fantastic levels out there soon :)

Love it.

Exactly. The Batman and God of War levels are fantastic.

Love it.

Exactly. The Batman and God of War levels are fantastic.

That one with the hovercar/rocket thing is a pretty good idea :lol: not too good in practice though

What I don't get is the game's plot. It just seems a mindless amount of levels that I'm meant to do for no apparent reason, there is no story. Yes it's good for allowing you to create whatever the fuck you want. But what is the purpose of moving onto the next level? I tried co-op online and the partner kept dying. What a joke that was.

And those levels you unlock by collecting keys, I complete the challenges and all I get is points....what a joke.

What I don't get is the game's plot. It just seems a mindless amount of levels that I'm meant to do for no apparent reason, there is no story. Yes it's good for allowing you to create whatever the fuck you want. But what is the purpose of moving onto the next level? I tried co-op online and the partner kept dying. What a joke that was.

And those levels you unlock by collecting keys, I complete the challenges and all I get is points....what a joke.

Actually, there is a plot. You don't really find out what the plot is until a bit father into the game, but there is definitely plenty of motive for moving onto the next level.

The game is meant to have fun. Don't get your nuts in a bundle and get mad at it.

The new Call of Duty is awesome.

I used to wish that they would stop with all the WWII games. After playing this game, I take that back.

I just hope that this one is longer than COD4 was.

Edited by santana

I'm not, but walking to the right hand side of the screen (that's essentially what it is) just get's boring.

Man those noises that the characters that talk make freak me out :lol:. The egg guy is hilarious and theres a kid on a bike and his "voice" is just a baby laughing...

Well, it seems as if you haven't gotten far in the game at all. Trust me, and you can ask Bromle or JDRM as well, the game gets a lot more exciting. You're just in the levels that show you how to do all of the main stuff.

True, I'm not THAT far in the game - it only came out on Friday in the UK, and I picked it up with Smackdown Vs Raw 09 - But I did The Gardens and The Savannah, I'm on the one after that. Can't think what it's called. I think one of the last few levels I did I had to return some guy called Crispy Tail who was in a nightclub to his mum...

True, I'm not THAT far in the game - it only came out on Friday in the UK, and I picked it up with Smackdown Vs Raw 09 - But I did The Gardens and The Savannah, I'm on the one after that. Can't think what it's called. I think one of the last few levels I did I had to return some guy called Crispy Tail who was in a nightclub to his mum...

You're on The Wedding Reception. The levels start picking up a lot more afterwards.

I just preordered the super-everything pack for GH:WT for my brothers birthday and will be picking it up Wednesday morning, I'm actually pretty excited.

Is everything cross compatible with Rock Band 1/2?

As far as I know they work. I haven't tried yet though. I might get Rock Band 2 eventually but I don't know...

Got more important games on my list.

i'm not loving far cry 2. it could have been brilliant

I nearly bought it, I had it in my hands then I thought nah, I'll wait for fall out 3 instead. Are you enjoying all the driving in far cry 2?

the driving is good, but there's too many guard checkpoints and also randomly guards will chase you in their jeeps and shoot at you. the game could use some helicopters

Quick question about integrated graphics cards, i downloaded COD4 for my laptop and it installed fine but when i try to play in single/multi player i get an error about Vortex data,now after some research i found out its because my laptop has integrated graphics card.

Any solution other than a replacement card?

I put this here to get more attention but feel free to move if you want