VIDEOGAME Thread...

cant wait for Far Cry 2

Me too, it looks brilliant from what I've seen of it.

The map editor in particular looks freaking AMAZING.

is the map editor only for PC? cause i bought UT3 on ps3 to make maps and mods and stuff but you needed to buy the PC version to make them and then had to transfer them to ps3. and the game wasn't good enough to buy twice :tongue2:

cant wait for Far Cry 2

Me too, it looks brilliant from what I've seen of it.

The map editor in particular looks freaking AMAZING.

is the map editor only for PC? cause i bought UT3 on ps3 to make maps and mods and stuff but you needed to buy the PC version to make them and then had to transfer them to ps3. and the game wasn't good enough to buy twice :tongue2:

Map Editor is on all versions I believe...

Saw a 360 video earlier this year on IGN and was about the Map Maker so it should be on all versions!

You, do realize that LBP will absolutely blow Saints Row away?

totally!

I'm really stoked about LBP. I've played the Beta and it was really fun. The controles are abit off at first. But it gets fairly natural after alittle while. Only problem is moving in the Z axe. Can be tricky.

I've made this LittleBigPlanet theme. So if your stoked about the game and want your PS3 really pritty. Then look no further ;)

Bromles LittleBigPlanetTheme

to put it on your PS3, use a USB stick or a memorycard (SD or FLASH if your PS3 can read that) and make a folder called "PS3" in that you make a folder "THEME" where you put the file. Then connect the device to the system, and go to theme and select install theme.

The icons are pretty cool, but with that background, it makes it sort of hard to read the text.

banjo and kazooie nuts and bolts looks awesome. Gonna pre order it cuz you get the first one for free aswell. Its only $40 too.

It does look good but I am not sure whether it will play like a Banjo game or not...

However the level Banjoland looks great, its made up of parts of every other Banjo level from the previous two games :D

Has anyone finshed The Forced Unleashed.

Yep! ^_^

I think I'm very close.

Pretty easy game but I enjoyed playing it.

I can see myself playing it again on higher difficulty with different charatcer. The graphics and sound and music are so nice on this game. That mushroom level was interesting.

Can't wait for Quantum of Solace!

Finished Forced Unleashed - I could have played that game forever. It felt like it was the start of a trilogy?

When's Marvel Alliance 2 out?

I'm on a real shit game run - I'm going to get Quantum of Solace and Bourne Identity.