VIDEOGAME Thread...

anyone seen this?

Three ps3's

:rofl-lol:

I only got 1 ps3 i'm so jelous now.

That was fucking hilarious.

"Imagine you have 1 cake, and I have 3 cakes. This is like that, except you have no cakes and I have 3 PS3's. Also, I have this cake." :rofl-lol:

Edited by santana

You, do realize that LBP will absolutely blow Saints Row away?

totally!

I'm really stoked about LBP. I've played the Beta and it was really fun. The controles are abit off at first. But it gets fairly natural after alittle while. Only problem is moving in the Z axe. Can be tricky.

I've made this LittleBigPlanet theme. So if your stoked about the game and want your PS3 really pritty. Then look no further ;)

Bromles LittleBigPlanetTheme

to put it on your PS3, use a USB stick or a memorycard (SD or FLASH if your PS3 can read that) and make a folder called "PS3" in that you make a folder "THEME" where you put the file. Then connect the device to the system, and go to theme and select install theme.

As a 360 owner I havent really heard much about LBP and was personally wondering what it is that will make the game so good? I swear I saw some of it in the PS3 keynote E3 speech but cant really remember!

I'm really looking forward to Fable 2 and the shop where my Bro works might have it in by next friday so I could get it a week early (UK release)

As a 360 owner I havent really heard much about LBP and was personally wondering what it is that will make the game so good? I swear I saw some of it in the PS3 keynote E3 speech but cant really remember!

I'm really looking forward to Fable 2 and the shop where my Bro works might have it in by next friday so I could get it a week early (UK release)

It's really a community game where you can make almost everything you want to make. Within the premisis of the game engin. It's basicly a simple 2d plattformer where you can grab stuff and move around and mess around with the enviorment. You solve puzzles and task by doing so.

The big selling point is the constumization and level editor. You can dress up your sackboy with alot of different outfits. You can make your own game levels and post them online, for others to play and rate. Just played a few levels made by a guy. One was a God of War level. It was REALLY well made. It was absolutly fantastic to see that someone that have had the game a few weeks could pull that off. I can only imagen what will be the case in a few months after the release.

It's also a very fun game to play with your friends offline and online.

I'm also looking forward to fable 2. They just announced that they will have online co-op available at launch as a download.

The whole Halo 3: Recon sounds promising...

It's set during the events of Halo 2 so when New Mobassa gets destroyed its due to the slipspace jump by Regret in the game...

You are alone and by yourself for most of the game unless you play co-op...

More stealth elements as you cant take the punishment the Chief can...

It's on a much smaller scale as opposed to the galaxy hopping!

New multiplayer aswell!

Sounds good!

the one thing holding LBP back is that the online feature won't be released with the game but with a patch "soon" after release. its no big deal, but us GnR fans know better than to listen to the word "soon"

Where have you read that? Becouse it's allready implemented in the Beta. And the open beta was to test the servers.

the one thing holding LBP back is that the online feature won't be released with the game but with a patch "soon" after release. its no big deal, but us GnR fans know better than to listen to the word "soon"

Where have you read that? Becouse it's allready implemented in the Beta. And the open beta was to test the servers.

over on ps3forums.com there was an interview with one of the devs and he said it. this was about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

also most betas are just to build hype, i'm not saying LBP is(cause i don't think it is in this case) but some games are definitly made into betas to build hype. and i wouldn't mind, but some of the games which have extensive beta testing still gets releases with online problems, eg. warhawk(that release was brutal for the first 2 weeks), battlefield and MGO(where alot of people had problem with konami accounts)

over on ps3forums.com there was an interview with one of the devs and he said it. this was about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

also most betas are just to build hype, i'm not saying LBP is(cause i don't think it is in this case) but some games are definitly made into betas to build hype. and i wouldn't mind, but some of the games which have extensive beta testing still gets releases with online problems, eg. warhawk(that release was brutal for the first 2 weeks), battlefield and MGO(where alot of people had problem with konami accounts)

I really can't belive they are shipping the game without it's most important component. I just can't. That would be the stupidest thing ever. Especially since the beta was an old build and worked. Can't see why it wouldn't work later in the development cyclus. So I won't belive it before I put the disk in my PS3 (I just have one :( ) and discover that it lacks online.

Most likely the interveiw is tweaked or missinterpretated. Might have been related to home wich was said would be released when the game came out. And that has been put back even more (SHOCK!!!)

I wouldn't have trubble belive that this beta was to build hype about the game. Becouse people have gone nuts for getting a code. This game is going to be huge for sony. They aren't doing things that haven't been done before, not exactly inventing the wheel, but surly improving it!

cant wait for Far Cry 2

Me too, it looks brilliant from what I've seen of it.

The map editor in particular looks freaking AMAZING.

Fuck yeah!

Saw a video where they made a jungle and threw a molotov and the plants burnt and the fire spread leaving ash shortly after i mean thats just fucking amazing...

Something like over 10,000 unique objects, different weather types, times of day it has everything :D

I pretty like it so far. I set it too Apprentice, which is easy I think, maybe piss easy.

I just like being a Jedi with a light saber.

Kane & Lynch I totally ignored reviews and it was great. Not sure what they were talking about, it's almost the best game I have.

Are there any Star Wars games where you get to fly x wings, blow up the death star and maybe fly the millenium falcon? Preferably on PC.

Still never seen the films but would probably like flying around in space shooting things.

Go and buy a Gamecube for £20 and get Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2: Rogue Leader. You get to do all that and more.

Interesting. I'll just find the game and play it on my Wii.

Well I got the game off ebay for peanuts and it's decent enough. Having a bit of trouble mastering how to trip AT-ATs with the tow cable though.

I don't like the cut scenes that take away the gameplay, like a cut scene for flying down into the trench of the Death Star. I want to be able to find it myself and fly into it, little things like that. Would be nice to have more freedom.

None the less, I'm starting to get into it.