VIDEOGAME Thread...

Man these games you guys list are so stupid. What the hell? Little big planet? Mario? whats next, Ratchet and Clank and Crash Bandicoot? (no Crash is good). Point is, look forward to real games like COD 5 or Guitar Hero world our or the upcoming Batman videogame. Oh and by the way: a 15 year old playing lego batman, thats isnt tad bit, thats insanely childish, grow up.

Ok, rant over, been reading this stuff for too long, had to say someting. Ok, let me have it.

Yeh You do have a point, i'm more into the adult games myself, never played Ratchet and clank in my life and dont intend to, maybe if I was 10 then I would, still like sonic games though. Not sure about LBP, it's way over hyped and looks pretty gay.

LittleBigPlanet looks a tad homosexual. It's almost like Nintendo gave Sony the rights for another shitty game and they decided to run wild with it.

Absolutely not.

You're in denial!!!

Nope. :) I'll let you know how great it is when it comes out. ^_^

so the lead character is named sack boy? wtf! I dont think I need to waste $109 on this

Where in the Hell are you getting $109 from? :book:

Anyone excited about the new Football Manager 2009?

It has a 3D engine, so I'm excited to see how well they can pull that off, and the whole transfer system has been changed.

Here here!

Can't. Wait. :wub:

Only a couple weeks until PES 2009 is out also ^_^!!

Anyone excited about the new Football Manager 2009?

It has a 3D engine, so I'm excited to see how well they can pull that off, and the whole transfer system has been changed.

Here here!

Can't. Wait. :wub:

Only a couple weeks until PES 2009 is out also ^_^!!

played the PES09 demo and wasnt too impressed and have bought Fifa instead...

however the legends mode looks awesome!

The Be A Pro Online mode rules...

No lag which is surprising as its an EA server!

10v10 Chelsea Man U was great!

Edited by Martoine

LittleBigPlanet looks a tad homosexual. It's almost like Nintendo gave Sony the rights for another shitty game and they decided to run wild with it.

it's not like that at all. its a very innovative game. and all along people have been saying Sony need to be more innovative

Fools, just because they're going back to WWII doesn't mean it's going to suck. This is gonna have the Russian army attacking Berlin in 1945, the story will actually have an epic ending! Imagine bombarding Berlin and continuing to push through till they anounce their surrender! Where are you Honky Chateau?? And there will also be the Pacific campaign in 1945, and hopefully we'll be able to drop the atomic bomb, man that would be sweet, Kevin must be pissed about that one. Anyway: last time i bought a lego videogame i was 13 and thought it was so childish i just couldnt continue, so God help the sad person who plays lego video games, or just the guy who collects lego...

firstly, its not just that they're going back to WW2, its the devs for it. they're just not that good. they also made COD3 and spiderman 3 :confused: they are also adding vehicles which are hard to impliment in online play to work well and balanced, alot of devs fail with it and i assume this will be the same. never assume a story will be great because they've one neat idea. recently there was a game about the nazis invading america, which sounds great for a story game, but no, it wasn't :confused:

also people assume that cause it's on the COD4 engine it will be great. once again, no

it's not like that at all. its a very innovative game. and all along people have been saying Sony need to be more innovative

Fools, just because they're going back to WWII doesn't mean it's going to suck. This is gonna have the Russian army attacking Berlin in 1945, the story will actually have an epic ending! Imagine bombarding Berlin and continuing to push through till they anounce their surrender! Where are you Honky Chateau?? And there will also be the Pacific campaign in 1945, and hopefully we'll be able to drop the atomic bomb, man that would be sweet, Kevin must be pissed about that one. Anyway: last time i bought a lego videogame i was 13 and thought it was so childish i just couldnt continue, so God help the sad person who plays lego video games, or just the guy who collects lego...

firstly, its not just that they're going back to WW2, its the devs for it. they're just not that good. they also made COD3 and spiderman 3 :confused: they are also adding vehicles which are hard to impliment in online play to work well and balanced, alot of devs fail with it and i assume this will be the same. never assume a story will be great because they've one neat idea. recently there was a game about the nazis invading america, which sounds great for a story game, but no, it wasn't :confused:

also people assume that cause it's on the COD4 engine it will be great. once again, no

agreed hence why COD6 will be better as it is Activision and Infinity Ward doing it again i believe.

I mean decent devs would be able to o it very well its just the fact the devs are not as good, hopefully i will be proved wrong but i doubt it!

Edited by Martoine

Why aren't activision doing COD 5 considering the huge success of COD 4, yet they're doing COD 6?

This is nonsense.

When's the next Medal Of Honor out? They need to pay me back after 2 short as fuck games (Airbourne and Vanguard) Completed both in about 4 hours total.

They really need to make a WW1 game.

I made this a while back when we talked about making a WWI game on another forum.

Was that other forum the Ultimate Guitar forum? I think I've seen you post a few GN'R related things over there. That place is shit :lol:.

They really need to make a WW1 game.

What would it be though...

Sitting in a trench running errands for half a level...

Going over the top...

Running back...

Sorry generalising just a bit...

And for whoever asked the reasons Activision are not doing COD5 yet are doing COD6 is for monetary reasons...

Basically they dont have the time and have done this before after the huge success of COD2 they let someone else do COD3 as it would bring it alot of money as they own the rights...

Same thing here COD4 was huge so COD5 will sell similar numbers they hope and they get mmost the profits!