VIDEOGAME Thread...

But then if the game is shit then they no one will bother with COD 6...

It's stupid business.

Yeah agreed its stupid I mean the game wont be terrible but it will not be as good as it could have been...

Will be average as opposed to good.

It's stupid business.

alot of people don't know about the studio change, and then again, some who do assume that because its run on the same engine as COD4 it'll be great.

but as bromle said once before, hour of victory was made on the same engine as gears of war and look at that :xmassrudolph:

It's stupid business.

alot of people don't know about the studio change, and then again, some who do assume that because its run on the same engine as COD4 it'll be great.

but as bromle said once before, hour of victory was made on the same engine as gears of war and look at that :xmassrudolph:

That's exactly my point, the general public won't be aware the game title has changed studios, they'll just think the company dropped the ball and won't bother with the follow up (COD 6) which is made by the guys that made COD 4, because they'll be unaware of another studio change.

They really need to make a WW1 game.

I made this a while back when we talked about making a WWI game on another forum.

Was that other forum the Ultimate Guitar forum? I think I've seen you post a few GN'R related things over there. That place is shit :lol:.

:rofl-lol:

If you mean The Pit, it's crazy, and the music discussion forums are nuts. But I like it. The only two threads I visit are the GNR thread and the Gaming Thread though.

It's stupid business.

That's exactly my point, the general public won't be aware the game title has changed studios, they'll just think the company dropped the ball and won't bother with the follow up (COD 6) which is made by the guys that made COD 4, because they'll be unaware of another studio change.

I agree and believe that many people checked out COD4 because it was set in modern times instead of WW2 and it just so happened it was awesome

Not too bad. Might play it a bit.

Seems like it might be old school game. I'm not expecting Bioshock so it might be alright.

I liked a Star wars game on gameboy - you played a jedi with a saber and just went through all these mazes killing stormtroopers - pretty basic but enjoyable.

What i dont get is i know game reviews are supposed to be objective quite a few of they are subjective and i dont like how people get criticised for buying or playing a game that got bad reviews...

I mean theres only one person it matters too and its the person that paid money for the game and aslong as they enjoy it or have fun then whats the problem???

I pretty like it so far. I set it too Apprentice, which is easy I think, maybe piss easy.

I just like being a Jedi with a light saber.

Kane & Lynch I totally ignored reviews and it was great. Not sure what they were talking about, it's almost the best game I have.

Edited by wasted

I pretty like it so far. I set it too Apprentice, which is easy I think, maybe piss easy.

Kane & Lynch I totally ignored reviews and it was great. Not sure what they were talking about, it's almost the best game I have.

Are there any Star Wars games where you get to fly x wings, blow up the death star and maybe fly the millenium falcon? Preferably on PC.

Still never seen the films but would probably like flying around in space shooting things.

Are there any Star Wars games where you get to fly x wings, blow up the death star and maybe fly the millenium falcon? Preferably on PC.

Still never seen the films but would probably like flying around in space shooting things.

There are some oldschool games called X-Wing vs Tie Fighter. You do and fly all of what was said above.

That was the original Star Wars games were like; Flying a Tie fighter into the Death Star. That was the original arcade game.

Maybe they'll do something like that next.

I was up for Fatal Inertia but it got killed in reviews.

But that was flying and shooting.

I like games where you drive and shoot in a race but not many about. Like SCARS, that was an insane game.

Go and buy a Gamecube for £20 and get Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2: Rogue Leader. You get to do all that and more.

Go and buy a Gamecube for £20 and get Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2: Rogue Leader. You get to do all that and more.

Interesting. I'll just find the game and play it on my Wii.

I've been looking for a Carbela hunting on 360 game mainly because I like landscapes in games. Also shooting an innocent deer might be fun. Sort like in GTA where you can go on a hill and watch the sun rise digitally.

Here are all of the confirmed LittleBigPlanet Exclusive SackBoys/SackGirls.

Kratos - God Of War - Pre-Order Gift From Game Stop or EB Games

rksa4p.jpg

Nariko - Heavenly Sword - Pre-Order Gift From Best Buy

21nmfl3.jpg

Old Snake - Metal Gear Solid - Available for Download from PS Store in December

2ryq0k9.jpg

Sephiroth - Final Fantasy - Available for Download from PS Store in December

qyyadg.jpg

LittleBigPouch - Pre-Order Gift From Game Crazy (I'll be getting this as well)

m818qr.png

LittleBigStickerBook - Pre-Order Gift From Circuit City

jsk2vs.jpg

And finally, a miniguide by Brady Games as a Pre-Order Gift From Amazon.com

If you have the game within the first week of launch, you can download this from the PS Store as well. But only for the first week!

1268kkz.jpg

Who else is even more fucking stoked for this game! :lol:

Edited by Black Sabbath