VIDEOGAME Thread...

That's crap, I don't want to have to buy the super-duper GH pack when I don't even want the guitar or mic, and barely even want GH in the first place <_<.

In my opinion, Guitar Hero, especially this one, is a lot better than Rock Band. The only reason I might buy the disc of Rock Band 2 is because the GH instruments work with it and I could play Shackler's and stuff. :lol:

I doubt I'll get it though since I've got World Tour and LittleBigPlanet to keep my busy for a Hell of a long time.

No denying that the GH drums are more awesome. I like the idea of the Drum Trainer in Rock Band though. God knows I'll just end up getting both -_-...

I'm over the guitar parts for it though, that's boring now. Drums and vox FTW.

I'm trying to figure out what to get out of, far cry 2, fall out 3, bioshock and dead space. I'm leaning torwards fall out 3 and maybe I'll get far 2 aswell. I could buy them all but I don't have the time to play them all with upcoming games coming out. There is not enough time to play all the good games :(

Can you play GH without any instruments, just the controller?

Just like a regular game?

With GH3 you could, it's kinda difficult and not to fun though.

Damn, I like listening to music and playing game, like GTA. They should really have a way to put your own songs/mp3s on the radio stations.

I'm trying to figure out what to get out of, far cry 2, fall out 3, bioshock and dead space. I'm leaning torwards fall out 3 and maybe I'll get far 2 aswell. I could buy them all but I don't have the time to play them all with upcoming games coming out. There is not enough time to play all the good games :(

Do you have The Darkness or Dead Rising?

Definitely get The Darkness. Dead Rising is good but it's a bit of mind fuck. It would be good to beable to download more songs at least. Cos I get bored of the same tracks. Dead Space probably the best one. Sometimes roleplaying games are boring - but like the look of Fallout 3. I'll probably get Quantum of Solace and just laugh at it.

Edited by wasted

The demo of mirrors edge is fantastic. Takes abit of time to get used to the controles. But the running action is really cool.

The whole feel of the game in general is very good. I'm really looking forward to see reveiws comming in.

Finally played the Mirrors Edge Demo tonight and really enjoyed it. I might actually pick this game up. I don't know how much I'll play it though. I'm addicted to World Tour and LittleBigPlanet! :lol:

The thought the demo for Alone In The Dark was horrible though. I wouldn't even waste a free rental on that. :no:

By the way, what is your PSN name Bromle?

any word on assassins creed 2?

I just looked it up because I've been wondering as well and this is all I could find really. :shrugs:

Click

Sort of pisses me off because I liked the first one some much and I've been waiting for the second ever since the ending of the first! :lol:

LittleBigPlanet is definitely one of the best games I've ever played. It just so damn fun. Me and JDRM were playin' together earlier.