VIDEOGAME Thread...

Dead Rising 2 looks pretty awesome. Never played the first one though. But, I'll most likely end up getting the second.

Also, the Wolverine game came out. It looks pretty awesome actually.

I think Dead Rising 2 looks awesome in the trailer hopefully it lives up to the name

Wow, I just watched the trailer, and that game is definitely the top on my list for whatever month it's supposed to come out. The double chainsaws on the dirt bike at the end looked fucking awesome! :lol:

I'm pissed of Nintendo aren't releasing a fatal frame 4 English version for the wii

The games already been developed and the bastards won't release it :(

Learn japanese and buy the jap version

Who here plays 東方 (Touhou Project) ?

I'm pissed of Nintendo aren't releasing a fatal frame 4 English version for the wii

I'm not learning Japanese just to play it :P

Have you played the fatal frame games Kevin?

I enjoyed the first 3 especially the first game :D

yeah dawg I've played them with my chinese friends late at night, with the lights off

shits mad scarey

if you have a ニコニコ動画 account I can link you to this japanese girl playing them, it's hilarious

KOWAII KOWAII KOWAII

hahahaha, japanese girls are SO cute

yeah dawg I've played them with my chinese friends late at night, with the lights off

shits mad scarey

if you have a ニコニコ動画 account I can link you to this japanese girl playing them, it's hilarious

KOWAII KOWAII KOWAII

hahahaha, japanese girls are SO cute

contain yourself.

You couldn't spell Touhou if you tried.

Speaking of spells, the 4th boss's spell card i NUTS

Touhou

1.black sabbath schooled you.

2."you couldnt spell touhou if you tried. speaking of spells" - thats hilarious. hahha.

Been having a feeling of nostalgia and have decided to play some PS2 games. Fighting games on that system were some of the best like Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 and Tekken Tag Tournament. Have to say playing video games was more fun back then with arcades too.

its funny how PS2 is now nostalgic. i remember when the n64 blew my mind. i could go for some goldeneye.

Replaying the Banjo games on the Xbox 360 arcade brings back good memories

Is Banjo Tooie on it yet?

I have Banjo Kazooie and Nuts and Bolts, but not the 2nd. I have it for N64, but I want it for 360.

Yeah it came out on Wednesday!

FUCKING WIN.

Been having a feeling of nostalgia and have decided to play some PS2 games. Fighting games on that system were some of the best like Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 and Tekken Tag Tournament. Have to say playing video games was more fun back then with arcades too.

its funny how PS2 is now nostalgic. i remember when the n64 blew my mind. i could go for some goldeneye.

Replaying the Banjo games on the Xbox 360 arcade brings back good memories

Is Banjo Tooie on it yet?

I have Banjo Kazooie and Nuts and Bolts, but not the 2nd. I have it for N64, but I want it for 360.

Yeah it came out on Wednesday!

FUCKING WIN.

INDEED!!

And kevin gtfo and fuck some 2d chick!

Black Sabbath owns you on ever level especially that his girlfriends are not made up and part of hentai fantasies!

And kevin gtfo and fuck some 2d chick!

Black Sabbath owns you on ever level especially that his girlfriends are not made up and part of hentai fantasies!

Totally! BS's comment was EPIC! EPIC FOR THEE WEEEEEEN!

:xmasssanta:

I still don't know how something as broken as MvC2 could become so popular. But eh, it's still a fun game nonetheless.

Edited by Superfuzz

I played the demo for it LSB, and I thought it was crap. And this is coming from a fighter/Marvel/Capcom fan. :(

Also, Batman: Arkham Asylum looks fantastic.

Definitely at the top of my list for the games coming out in June.

I'm thrilled for Conroy as Batman and Hamill as Joker again.

anyway, i'm almost finished the proper ending of dead rising, can i ask people, did yee kill every special forces guy yee saw near you, or did you just try to sneak past?

i forgot how kickass this game was, just so much replay value, i've played it about 10 times and i still haven't done everything