**PRE-SALE OFFICIAL INFORMATION** OFFER CLOSED!

darknemus

I'm quoting the post in its entirety:

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/i...p?topic=28566.0

+++ Please can you forward this to all GN'R forums and Usenet +++

--- Please note the following before you register yourself for the Guns N'Roses New York Presale mailing list ---

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please only register if..

- You are 100% certain that you are going to attend.

- You are able to buy tickets from the internet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do not register if..

- You have registered with a forum this week. You will be excluded from the mailing list.

- You intend on profiting from the tickets by selling them on Ebay.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note that this is not a first come, first serve situation. Please do not rush to the page and overload it!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do not, under any circumstances, buy tickets for people you do not know. These will only end up on Ebay for extortionate prices.

Please do not request/buy more tickets that you require. This could result in fellow forum users missing out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To register yourself for the Guns N'Roses New York Presale, please go to the link below.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/gnrtix.php

Please note that this is a one time mailing list and no details will be kept. Please ensure that you fill in all the fields correctly.

Registration for the presale will close tomorrow at 12.00 midday (EST).

-darknemus

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe this list of people will go to Mr Rose himself so he can see who goes to the shows. That way he can have a nice rant ready for the assholes who have slagged him off from the forums.

Or just kick the living shit out of them :rofl-lol:

pick kaneda axl :rofl-lol:

Wow, this is really cool. Does anyone who has been to the Hammerstein Ballroom know how much it costs to park in the lot near the Manhattan Center?

The hammerstein ballroom is really sweet, I saw a few ECW shows there a few years ago. Parking is pretty expensive from what I remember. It is in the middle of Manhattan, so that should be expected. its probably 15 to 20 dollars.

My office is in Brooklyn so I'm pretty familiar with the area. You're not going to want to drive or park in Manhattan. I'd suggest parking in a lot in Jersey City and taking the ferry or train into town. From there just take the subway to the stop nearest the venue. A $3 Metro Card will you to and from the show. If you plan on staying a couple days and doing some sightseeing, note that buying a $10 Metro Card will get you a free ride. If you're flying into NY, the NY Airport Service bus is a cheap way to get from the airport to your hotel. You can make reservations on their site: http://www.nyairportservice.com. Let me know if you have any NYC questions and I'll help if I can.

My office is in Brooklyn so I'm pretty familiar with the area. You're not going to want to drive or park in Manhattan. I'd suggest parking in a lot in Jersey City and taking the ferry or train into town. From there just take the subway to the stop nearest the venue. A $3 Metro Card will you to and from the show. If you plan on staying a couple days and doing some sightseeing, note that buying a $10 Metro Card will get you a free ride. If you're flying into NY, the NY Airport Service bus is a cheap way to get from the airport to your hotel. You can make reservations on their site: http://www.nyairportservice.com. Let me know if you have any NYC questions and I'll help if I can.

thanks for the info brobot.

Not able to go, but cool that you are willing to help out. Good luck to those who get to go.

Thanks for the info, but the thing is, and I don't want to sound like a pussy, but I'd be real wary of walking from 34th street to 42nd where the Port Authority is to get to the train at 1 in the morning. NY is a pretty rough place, right? I'm desperately afraid of getting hurt or killed.