Geez people actually still think it's the label and not TB who's the initiator of it all. First of all Universal is known for monetizing the shit out of fan posted copyright material. And as you can clearly see in these screenshots, they were not on a mission to stop gnr content from being posted.
They monetized almost every single video from my channel and many other gnr related channel too and im not claiming we made them rich but still every penny is one. Take a closer look to these (re)posted shots from my old channel, its a pretty good summary that shows that universal was liking the money gnr content created for them. As i said before UMG removed a lot of those demo's included in the box right before the box was announced, so they went manually through my channel blocking all content that was about to be released but UMG never striked me as you can see on this screenshot.
Please also note the Claimed by: UMG part
In this next screenshot u can see UMG claiming a video but this time they choose to let is stay on my channel but they will monetize it, which is fine by me because i even didnt have the monetizing option turned on and nearly all my video's where monetized by UMG anyways
Please also note the Claimed by: UMG part
Then suddenly the IFPI comes and claims the same video and gives me a strike for it, which i find very strange because the IFPI works for companies as UMG making sure any YT money goes to the right copyright owner which in this case is UMG.
So here comes the IFPI overruling a decision made by the real content holder UMG and by doing this they make the company they work for LOOSE money.
Please note the Takedown issued by IFPI part
So when that happened it raised some questions and I contacted the IFPI about it and at first, they didn't react at all but after multiple emails asking them how they could overrule a decision made by the one and only copyright holder they gave me some automated bullshit reply, not even responding to my original question. Ofcourse i replied with screenshots proving the overuling story but they never responded again.
So I knew I was working with copyrighted material and I also knew that one day this could happen. Therefore I'm not complaining, my whole point in this is the way TB executed their plans. First they monetize certain channels for years and years and then suddenly out of the blue many channels where being terminated. And instead of just sending an email or make a statement that they want the video's gone they'd hired some mentally disturbed tards to do the dirty work for them. Remember when the strikes added up TB was reached and nicely asked what was going on and they ignored it from the start until screenshots were given to them and they noticed the claims came from Uzisuicidal LLC. An account that was owned by GNR/TB, the minute they saw that action was taken and the copyrights stopped coming from that account. Soon after that, the claims began to come from the IFPI which is an organization that protects content holders and it's main goal is to make sure the revenue that comes from YT adds goes to the right content holders. Many content holders can get an account from them after making clear and providing proof that the content they claim really belongs to them. When the proof is verified a content holder gets a "license to strike" which makes it as easy as sending the IFPI an email with a link to the content they wish to have removed and then the IFPI will report to YT which always leads to the removal of the provided YT video. All of this is an automated process IFPI doesn't verify they links they get offered because they would need to hire a ton of employees to be able to verify every single link that gets forwarded to them which is way too expensive. Besides that, all account holders have already been verified anyways. YT also doesn't verify all the links they are offered because the IFPI is already a known company to them, besides that YT doesn't want any copyright bullshit to deal with. So they block any claim coming in, afraid to be sued by the claimer and basically tell the channel owner, hey you're guilty until proven innocent.
So yeah more and more people blame TB for not being responsive and the tone against them get much rougher every day and in my eyes there's plenty of legit reasons for that if you consider these facts:
- When noticing strikes came from Uzisuicidal they stopped it within 24 hours and now they say they can't do anything about it. I bet they never even tried it
- Beta saying she doesn't know who's behind the claims but she does know it's not a fan and it will continue
- Anyone can remove some video's through a scam but to remove them on this scale you need a verified account
- How did them tards gain control over Uzisuicidal LLC which was proven to be tied to Wankers personal email adress
- How can them tards remove vids on this scale when they don't own the copyright to it...... indeed do the math
- Companies like UMG always use algorithms to identify their content so how come certain fb pages are being killed and others not while they have the same content
- Almost every single claim on facebook says its from a third party that reported it which means someone personally reported it and not an algorhytm
- If Universal was responsible they would kill every FB page that has video's and not being picky
- Beta bashing a very dedicated fan that never disrespected the band nor stalked them and is always very helpfull to other fans
- Selling a very expensive AFD box you know only hardcore fans will buy and cutting the price by 500,- within a few months without compensating the day one buyers so basically rob them for 500,-
- Hiring tards to do your dirty work while they are known as a malignant tumor in the community for years and banned from nearly every gnr related platform for obvious reasons
- Ignoring a disturbingly racist meme on your main forum without a permaban
- Paying lots of money to the wrong person to keep leaks from happening but still have it leaked and killing peoples dedicated channels earning money for you with no reason
- Asking to be tagged in video's in order to strike their channels easily
- Terminating peoples non gnr related youtube channels which sometimes was their life's work without a warning because they went to a show and posted a small clip of it.
I can go on for hours but for it's these kinda things that all add up on the bashing of TB and yet there are still people who can't understand why TB is being criticised more and more. Must be losing my mind, are they blind?