The Dark Knight Rises

axl_on_drums

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: Hathaway is supernaturally beautiful, charasmatic and gifted. Considering how poorly Nolan has fared casting females in this franchise to date, this is a tremendous relief. No one will ever best Pfeiffer & Burton's interpretation of the character in Batman Returns, though.

she's one of those girls that only other girls think are hot. i don't think she's a great actress either. so she loses in both. now when megan fox was being rumored as cat woman....

She's fucking smokin' hot man! What's wrong with you? :confused:

No. She's not bad looking, but she's not smoking hot.

She's smoking hot.

anne-hathaway-havoc-splash.jpg

Hathaway is a brilliant choice for Catwoman imo.

I don't know, man. Her eyes and nose don't proportion well with her chin. Sort of disgusting if you ask me.

Dude seriously.

Anne hathaway in front of you, asking for it.

You'd be there in a heartbeat.

I'm starting to think you're a closet homosexual who does a lot of cocaine

in that picture her body looks hot but he face doesn't(which is a focal point). besides anyone who has hollywood movie designers and stylists can make themselves look a lot hotter than they actually are. if you woke up next to her, with no make up and a hangover, you'd be sorry.

if i was drunk and she came up to me offering free sex, i would, like any man would to an ok looking girl when they're drunk. but if i had a choice of any girl in hollywood. she wouldn't make the top 100 in my list

I don't know, man. Her eyes and nose don't proportion well with her chin. Sort of disgusting if you ask me.

Dude seriously.

Anne hathaway in front of you, asking for it.

You'd be there in a heartbeat.

I'm starting to think you're a closet homosexual who does a lot of cocaine

You're right on one count.

I was kidding about her face, but anyways ... no. My girlfriend ruined her one two counts, 1: I'm faithful to her while we're in a relationship, and 2: I've seen Valentine's Day, Devil Wears Prada, Bride Wars, Ella Enchanted, and Princess Diaries all because of her.

When I picture her, I think of this:

MV5BMjAyODQ0NTI2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTkxNzQxNA@@._V1._SY314_CR11,0,214,314_.jpg

Halle Berry.

she had her chance... :(

Yeah, I wasn't talking about the role...just answering who I think was/is stunning and beautiful.

Of course I'd have sex with Hathaway (all I'd have to do is become a con man), but that doesn't mean she's stunning compared to the finest celebs.

does anyone else here hate Anne Hathaway?

Yeah, I'll raise my hand.

Also, Tom Hardy isn't even six feet tall. He's shorter than Bale.

He's not that short, and camera angles can make up for the height difference. Have you seen Bronson? He looks freakin intimidating as hell.

Hardy can fill the part fine, Im very interested to see what comes of this film with him involved.

• 2 weeks later...

This will be shit without the Joker. Best villian of all time if you ask me.

wrong, this movie's still got Bale, Nolan etc. It will never be shit.

Will it be as good as TDK? probably not, but it won't be bad.

Darkseid is the best villain of all time.

You forget that TDK was released a while after Heath died and so Nolan when editing the film together obviously edited the film knowing full well he wouldn't be back

I think these movies are so overrated.

The series changed drastically from what it was intended to be. I grew up watching the Batman with Adam West which used more comedic effects than actual fighting.

Now we see some muscular guy who has some corny ass cover voice while under his mask trying to save a city that looks like a giant shithole and unlivable. What the fuck is this shit?

I'm preparing for nothing, just like the first one. The second one was decent just because of the general hype. Heath Ledger dying was the best thing to happen to this mediocre franchise.