Rolling Stones 50th thread

dalsh327

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely preferred Gimme Shelter with Mary J. Blige.

Can't say the same, really. Think I preferred the version with Florence.

Both were great, though.

Really trying not to look at eBay right now and maybe spend $500 on a ticket at the last minute, but it's going to be hard not to! :lol:

Do it!

Catch a ride in with P5.

Both were great, though.

Really trying not to look at eBay right now and maybe spend $500 on a ticket at the last minute, but it's going to be hard not to! :lol:

Do it!

Catch a ride in with P5.

Seriously! If you do the Brooklyn gig we can meet up en route so you don't have to drive through Manhattan! The way I see it - even if they tour next year, these are the 50th anniversary shows, these are the ones with the special guests, and these are the ones people will still be talking about after the fact.

Both were great, though.

Do it!

Catch a ride in with P5.

Seriously! If you do the Brooklyn gig we can meet up en route so you don't have to drive through Manhattan! The way I see it - even if they tour next year, these are the 50th anniversary shows, these are the ones with the special guests, and these are the ones people will still be talking about after the fact.

And the ones that are going to end up on the box set.

Both were great, though.

Do it!

Catch a ride in with P5.

Fingers crossed they do actually do a boxset :xmasssanta:

Both were great, though.

Do it!

Catch a ride in with P5.

IMHO they will..they have done a DVD for every tour back to the 81 tour so doubt they won't cash in on this tour............

Both were great, though.

Do it!

Catch a ride in with P5.

IMHO they will..they have done a DVD for every tour back to the 81 tour so doubt they won't cash in on this tour............

Not sure if they've released pay per view in the past on home video, or if they've been filming all the shows for theatrical or Blu Ray.

Both were great, though.

Do it!

Catch a ride in with P5.

Not sure if they've released pay per view in the past on home video, or if they've been filming all the shows for theatrical or Blu Ray.

Even if they don't release the PPV I am pretty confident they will film and release a video of one or more shows should they tour more next year...........I would also be shocked if they don't own the rights to the PPV show and can do with it as they wish.....

Since I refuse to pay the obscene ticket prices they are asking for this tour for nosebleeds I will pay the price for the pay per view to watch it on my 65" plasma in all of its 5.1 surround sound glory and relax with a cocktail in the comfort of my own home... and maybe even make some popcorn......... :popcorn: