May 29th, 2013 - Dallas, TX

Un42nutzly

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K I don't know if this has been confirmed, but my son-in-law found it online. Tickets go on sale Friday, May 3.

He said the tickets for the balcony are around $150. Not sure about pit yet. The whole bottom part of HOB in Dallas is a pit with the bar in the back. On top is box seats in front of the balcony seats. I usually sit here, but I'm sure my son will want pit.

I really hope this is so very true! I will let you guys know if I receive anything in my email since I belong to most of the concert mailing lists.

This would be fuckin awesome if GNR come to Dallas 3 years in a row!

So Awesome! I'm definitely there.

Sorry for my post. I looked before I posted, but I guess I didn't see it.

I'm so glad someone else has confirmed this! This will make GNR coming to Dallas 3 years in a row! I'm so excited about this!

K I don't know if this has been confirmed, but my son-in-law found it online. Tickets go on sale Friday, May 3.

He said the tickets for the balcony are around $150. Not sure about pit yet. The whole bottom part of HOB in Dallas is a pit with the bar in the back. On top is box seats in front of the balcony seats. I usually sit here, but I'm sure my son will want pit.

I really hope this is so very true! I will let you guys know if I receive anything in my email since I belong to most of the concert mailing lists.

Three years in a row? They were in Dallas in 2012?

Three years in a row? They were in Dallas in 2012?

Yeah, November of 2011. Oh sorry, I saw them in Vegas in 2012. Today is not my day! lol

Anyway, tickets are being sold through livenation.com. It's already on there for May 29 and tickets go on sale May 3. Sometimes there is a pre-sale, if there is I will post the password

Third thread about this.

Weird, didn't see those 2 until you just pointed it out... I made sure to double-check Discussion & News, no idea what happened there.

EDIT: Reckon something went screwy with hbk's submission, with the first time not appearing immediately, hence why he submitted twice and I ended up making a third topic about the same gig :P

Edited by Amir

The last time GN'R played Dallas (2011), they nearly sold out the Gexa Energy Pavilion (maximum capacity - 20,111), so I'm surprised that they are playing such a smaller venue this time around. However, I've seen many shows there (including a GN'R cover band - some of you may consider this an irony), and it's a fantastic hall with great acoustics. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it as I'll be leaving Dallas two weeks prior to this show.

In my opinion, if they were truly downsizing due to lack of demand (as opposed to purposely booking a more "intimate" show), they would have booked a date at the Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie (maximum capacity - 6,350) rather than the House of Blues. Though, that is just a feeling I have.

On a different note, on their last Texas outing prior to the 2011 show, GN'R sold out Texas Stadium (maximum capacity - 65,675) on their tour with Metallica back in 1992. Things sure have changed...

I wouldn't mind an intimate show at Granada Theater. I saw Adam Ant there last year and will see him there again in July.

Interestingly so, Velvet Revolver played there back in 2004. The show sold out almost immediately.

Really? I would have liked to have seen that. I only moved to DFW three years ago. I've had the fortune of going to at least one show a year since I moved here.