Axl/GN'R Trending On Yahoo

So where are all the people who say no one cares about Axl outside these forums? Oops.

People don't care about Axl's creative output, or whether or not he ever releases another nu album outside this forum. That's what people mean when they say "Nobody cares about Axl anymore". Just thought I'd clarify.

He is just trolling, not worth the time to try and be reasonable Bobbo. Though the fact he ended it with "oops" shows that he really srsly got you good with his comments.

Amanda Bynes shopping at Costco was the number one trending item a few days ago.

The fact that some people see this has a positive is hilarious. Axl Rose trending because of an item that is 100% not music related is somehow looked at as a good thing.

• Like 1

GNR is also trending now.

20e5b6f12876b400470f6a7067007d6e.jpgGuns N' Roses inquiry prompts Vegas officer to retire

I wonder how many people saw "Axl Rose" yesterday and saw "GnR" today and instantly thought, riot, reunion, death, or new album.
Whereas they should have thought meetings, complaints, Twitter wars, Edward Scissorhands wannabee guitarist, Halloween Trees and hamburgers.

I don't have a problem with DJ more power to him if he wants to put in the time and effort into all of his projects.

Just like I don't have a problem with Slash and all of his different projects. The only thing about Slash is I think he is most likely a lair about what happened behind the scenes with the old band and his efforts to stop Axl from going on with the name GNR. He has an interest in the GNR name but he won't come out and say I stoped Axl from going on with the new band for years due to litigation. If he would just say yeah I done it that would be fine.

As I am also sure Axl done his part also. I am not pro Axl or Slash when it comes to GNR, I just wish we would get an scripted answer to thing that went on but that will never happen.

But I really don't see it as being "NEWS"

Edited by bigcountry

Axl's morphing into this guy (surprisingly, no GNR Monopoly game)

monopoly-1.jpg

Funny you should mention that. I was playing Monopoly over Xmas, one of the personalised types and was musing that a GnR version would be fun. I spent my time in between turns trying to figure out what all the squares would be named.

I believe there is a site where you can create your own version of the game, it's quite expensive I think but someone could probably do it.

It would be a good prize for the next mygnrforum competition.

Metallica, AC/DC and The Beatles have one.

Moneybags Axl would be hilariously awesome.

monopoly-1.jpg

Funny you should mention that. I was playing Monopoly over Xmas, one of the personalised types and was musing that a GnR version would be fun. I spent my time in between turns trying to figure out what all the squares would be named.

I believe there is a site where you can create your own version of the game, it's quite expensive I think but someone could probably do it.

That's actually a good idea.

Chance/Community Chest Card Examples:

-Slash sues over GnR name rights. Pay out $500.

-2002 come back tour cancelled. Go back 2 spaces.

-Destroy luxery car. Pay out $400.

-Rerecord new album. Pay out $200.

-Sue guitar hero for using your song with slash in it. Recieve $300.

-Buckethead upset. Advance to disney land.

-Cause a riot at concert. Go to jail. Go directly to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

You could have Dj, Microphone, Top Hat, Football Jersey, Guitar, Drum, Piano, Axl, and Dijon tokens.

I've compared the Chinese Democracy sessions to this game in the past.

monopoly-1.jpg

Metallica, AC/DC and The Beatles have one.

Moneybags Axl would be hilariously awesome.

Problem is it wouldn't work without references to Slash but then Axl would have to pay him $ for passing go.