Axl if you're seeing this

Axl will always be my (music) idol…nothing can ever change that. That being said I feel really sad for myself and other (real) Gn'R fans that he managed to destroy a band that could could have been the next Stones. What a big, big shame Axl…and deep down inside you surely feel the same, right?

Do you actually believed he was the one who destroyed guns ?

Yes all the evidence points to the fact that he had a big hand in the members of the AFD era Guns leaving the band so in essence he was a main factor in that version of the band breaking up despite you being in denial and refusing to accept the facts.........

To me is pretty obvious that although they all are to blame at one point or another for the break up of the "original" band, that one of the most important reasons was slash's ego! The man was playing with every big name out there and he thought he didn't need Guns N' Roses so why deal and try to solve all the problems the band had when he could just say "fuck it" ?

Axl saved Gnr

Axl has HTGTH and the official forums to communicate with his fans. The fact he doesn't shows he's completely against the idea of posting in GNR forums again. Banning people who aren't pro-Axl wouldn't change a thing about him posting here or not. The user who suggested to ban anyone against "Axl's agenda" and called "us people" disgusting and pathetic is disgusting and pathetic.

This. People go on about Axl not posting on here because of all the negativity, well he doesn't post on HTGTH which is Axl's dream forum so there goes that notion.

Guest Len B'stard

Axl, you are a cock.

Might as well start here... You're a little cunt and since you've been posting you've pretty much always been a little cunt. Blind accusations and insults by an anonymous coward and whiny shit stirrer aren't impressive or needed by anyone. Everyone else...talk with your administrator. Who wants to chat?!!

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, tremblin' :lol:

Axl will always be my (music) idol…nothing can ever change that. That being said I feel really sad for myself and other (real) Gn'R fans that he managed to destroy a band that could could have been the next Stones. What a big, big shame Axl…and deep down inside you surely feel the same, right?

Yes all the evidence points to the fact that he had a big hand in the members of the AFD era Guns leaving the band so in essence he was a main factor in that version of the band breaking up despite you being in denial and refusing to accept the facts.........

To me is pretty obvious that although they all are to blame at one point or another for the break up of the "original" band, that one of the most important reasons was slash's ego! The man was playing with every big name out there and he thought he didn't need Guns N' Roses so why deal and try to solve all the problems the band had when he could just say "fuck it" ?

Axl saved Gnr

You and other Axl fans always point to Slash as being the Devil but how do you explain Izzy and Duff quitting and pointing the finger at Axl as part of the reason? Is that Slash's fault as well?

• Like 1

Hopefully the mods will take the same action to people who call Axl a wifebeater as to those who refer the old members as junkies as a form of trolling.

Cleaned up the thread some.

Once again, this thread has absolutely nothing to do with Slash, Matt, Duff, Robin or anyone who's even been in GN'R outside of Axl. It's a thread about whether or not Axl might visit the forum again one day. No need whatsoever to bring up any other members past or present of GN'R.

You seem to have been active on the internet for the last few days so why don't you come here so we can all have a nice chat ? It's been so long...

Besides,the cupcakes and haters here need some ass kicking

Or he could just do some "ass kicking" by treating his fans with some appreciation and respect.

Oh I don't know........release music? Spend an hour or two at the forums chatting with his fans? Do a couple in-depth interviews? Those would seem to be more important and impressive ways for Axl to treat his fans?

Or, I suppose, it would be more of a treat for his fans if Axl didn't do any of those things, but instead came to the forum and played the internet tough-guy role and called a few random people lesbian cunts and such.

Ya, Kanuda, your statement makes perfect sense. Hopefully a 52-year-old multi-millionaire rock star really does care and have anger for a few random strangers who make fun of him. :crazy:

As for the others who spend their days bashing posters on here.......how come you never answer the question? Why doesn't Axl post on HTGTH or at his own fan forum????????

Edited by Groghan
  • Like 1

Axl will always be my (music) idolnothing can ever change that. That being said I feel really sad for myself and other (real) Gn'R fans that he managed to destroy a band that could could have been the next Stones. What a big, big shame Axland deep down inside you surely feel the same, right?

Axl saved Gnr

Oh yeah...

He "saved" it alright :lol:

Axl will always be my (music) idolnothing can ever change that. That being said I feel really sad for myself and other (real) Gn'R fans that he managed to destroy a band that could could have been the next Stones. What a big, big shame Axland deep down inside you surely feel the same, right?

Axl saved Gnr

Oh yeah...

He "saved" it alright :lol:

if only he would have saved it so he could release music under the GnR name. Sucks that wasn't part of the plan in saving "gnr."

Maybe the songs are ready and he is willing but the label wants no part of it as they have stated in the past? Never get why this escapes people who just demand music

Wanting your favorite artist to release music is demanding?

Do you know it's the label's fault? Do you know that he turned in an album to the label and they refuse to release it? If the label wants "no part" of GnR, then why don't they release them from their contract? Or let them buy their way out of it? What proof or facts do you have that would make you believe the album is finished? (You have quotes from ANY band member?).

You really think that as sue-happy as Axl is, he wouldn't throw a huge fit and sue them if he was privy to the information that you are apparently privy to? You don't think Axl, Beta, Fernando, Del wouldn't be tweeting/FB about it? Al those guys are just sitting on the information? DJ, who lives on FB and twitter, hasn't mentioned that one time. Why not? When interviewed, why don't band members say that they have a finished album, which they turned into the label....why hasn't ONE of them said that?

Blaming it on the label is a cheap tactic by Axl fanatics to deflect any and all blame off of him. Common sense and logic dictate that it isn't true. But hey - nothing is ever Axl or TB's fault, right?

Maybe the songs are ready and he is willing but the label wants no part of it as they have stated in the past? Never get why this escapes people who just demand music

Wanting your favorite artist to release music is demanding?

Do you know it's the label's fault? Do you know that he turned in an album to the label and they refuse to release it? If the label wants "no part" of GnR, then why don't they release them from their contract? Or let them buy their way out of it? What proof or facts do you have that would make you believe the album is finished? (You have quotes from ANY band member?).

You really think that as sue-happy as Axl is, he wouldn't throw a huge fit and sue them if he was privy to the information that you are apparently privy to? You don't think Axl, Beta, Fernando, Del wouldn't be tweeting/FB about it? Al those guys are just sitting on the information? DJ, who lives on FB and twitter, hasn't mentioned that one time. Why not? When interviewed, why don't band members say that they have a finished album, which they turned into the label....why hasn't ONE of them said that?

Blaming it on the label is a cheap tactic by Axl fanatics to deflect any and all blame off of him. Common sense and logic dictate that it isn't true. But hey - nothing is ever Axl or TB's fault, right?

Spot on. The primary expense for a record label is the recording costs of the album...once that is accomplished, (other than marketing expenses) the sale of the album is profit. If the album is already done it would make absolutely no logical sense for a record label not to release it....I mean, we're not talking about some garage band that would "risk" the reputation of the label if it flops....any Guns N' Roses album would go at least Gold, eventually Platinum in dozens of countries throughout the world.

If you think a release of the Chidem leftovers will get anywhere near the sales numbers of the original I think you are being overly optimistic mate......IMHO it would be lucky to sell half of that number if it is the same mediocre non commercial music that will get no radio play and most likely no promotion from Axl.............don't believe me? look at what happened with Libertad........