Would you accept an original lineup unplugged album?

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's a good idea imo. In the realm of possibility too, since Slash wanted to do it then, and Axl has played with the idea with new Guns. Will be cool, but it has to open with One In A Mil.

Roven,Once they are back officially I think MTV would be falling all over themselves to make this happen.Gonna have some rather upset reality TV fans when all of a sudden this pops up! Lol!

I don't think that would happen. I don't think MTV's audience knows or particularly cares who GnR was/were. VH1, maybe? Is that still a thing?

It's a good idea imo. In the realm of possibility too, since Slash wanted to do it then, and Axl has played with the idea with new Guns. Will be cool, but it has to open with One In A Mil.

Roven,Once they are back officially I think MTV would be falling all over themselves to make this happen.Gonna have some rather upset reality TV fans when all of a sudden this pops up! Lol!

I don't think that would happen. I don't think MTV's audience knows or particularly cares who GnR was/were. VH1, maybe? Is that still a thing?

I think that show would be broadcasted across all of the MTV network.