Should Pittman Resign? (changed title. Double check your vote)

Tom-Ass

Should Pittman resign?  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't see any positives of this guy staying. I know a lot of people think he is a douche but I really know nothing about him so that has nothing to do with me thinking he should go.

I think he ruins the songs musically.. Example is Rocket Queen. Watch the 02 Arena show.. The end part is ruined by him drowning out classic guitar riffs with annoying Synths.. It is sinful really..

The more bodies onstage the less this seems like Gn'R... You are going to have 3 originals and 7 possibly 8 others? This thing could still be good with just Axl, Slash and Duff but you really need to cut off some of the fat. This isn't Slipknot...

He also looks like a clown on the stage with his tilting keyboards... So f'n goofy looking...

Edited by Tom-Ass

This guy is so useless, I don't even know what to say, a legendary band like Guns N' Roses never needed a person like him. Now thats another thing the band has become a big joke now, God knows how Slash and Duff agreed to have this guy and not Matt.

• Like 1

Yes please, let Dizzy handle the necessary 'electronic' stuff. Band like GnR doesnt need that much electronic shit in its song so that it has to be handled by 2 persons.

So true.. I never thought they needed Dizzy but he has a purpose and is more than capable of playing any keyboards/Synths needed...

I don't see any positives of this guy staying. I know a lot of people think he is a douche but I really know nothing about him so that has nothing to do with me thinking he should go.

I think he ruins the songs musically.. Example is Rocket Queen. Watch the 02 Arena show.. The end part is ruined by him drowning out classic guitar riffs with annoying Synths.. It is sinful really..

The more bodies onstage the less this seems like Gn'R... You are going to have 3 originals and 7 possibly 8 others? This thing could still be good with just Axl, Slash and Duff but you really need to cut off some of the fat. This isn't Slipknot...

He also looks like a clown on the stage with his tilting keyboards... So f'n goofy looking...

You should have just stopped right there/

I really don't care. He's barely noticeable. If Teddy ZigZag didn't bother you then surely Pitman doesn't either.

His synths are very noticeable... And Teddy Zig wasn't out there the whole time.. He was also needed and wasn't a member of the band.

I really don't care. He's barely noticeable. If Teddy ZigZag didn't bother you then surely Pitman doesn't either.

His synths are very noticeable... And Teddy Zig wasn't out there the whole time.. He was also needed and wasn't a member of the band.

Life must suck.

So if he changes his position from an official band member to just a touring musician, would you accept him then?