Jump to content
Carlycosmos

GNR Women's discussion

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Frey said:

That's the second possible instance of Slash and Duff making out with each other I've seen in two days. This thread is truly something else :scared::lol:

I don't know what else they could possibly doing? Practicing mouth-to-mouth resuscitation? :lol: Not bloody likely. Dafuq.

Also, even without the kissing, the entire damn photoshoot looks pretty damn homo-erotic. With both of them in the bed and Duff laid out like that. I wonder what they (and the photographer!) were smoking :rofl-lol:

@Andy14 wasn't putting anyone down. All the guys (okay, maybe not Sorum...) are pretty well-loved here, but this thread is very much an uncensored free speech and talk about everything you want thread. No unnecessary politeness or things that are forbidden/frowned upon to discuss. Which is what is cool about this thread. Slash's bingo wings (lol) and his moobs are perfectly fair game to discuss here. And those comments were pretty mild anyway. Things can get way harsher/meaner than that at times here :rofl-lol:

Baz is the biggest idiot on the planet basically, but at least he's a hilarious idiot :facepalm::lol:

Also that picture of Duff and Sorum kissing will give me nightmares tonight (I'll joinn the Sorum hate brigade). :vomit::vomit:

 

I hadn't watched that Strombo clip with Sebastian before - I'm surprised 'cause I usually catch most of those as I'm Canadian too. Anyways I've pre-ordered his book due out my birthday this September. I think he's been working on it a long while. Could be some Axl stories in there we haven't heard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I need to find a good program for making high quality gifs. I'm pretty sure you've seen the video million times so you will give me the times of the best moments :P

I know you told me to tell you what gifs to make and this morning I was remembering one, then I thought "I have to tell Andy about this video".......

now I completely forgot what I was thinking about :unsure:

There are tons of videos in my lists. I have YouTube lists, lol, like a psycho. Too bad some people delete the videos and my collection fucks up.

I wish I had a huge memory stick or something to store my GNR videos, photos and bullshits. GRRRR.

----

About the software, I don't know. Look at this one, it is great quality. Maybe it was done with Adobe Premiere?

axl laughs at sir david lang.gif

I've found these two links for you, maybe they help!

http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/best-apps-to-make-animated-gifs/2/

http://blog.invisionapp.com/7-tips-for-designing-awesome-gifs/

* How about asking that getintheringgnr Tumblr page how they made that gif?

Edited by killuridols

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@killuridols Thank you! I'll give it a try and let you know. And then I'll make a nice Axl gif just for you  :drool:

 

Edit: what about this one?

insta.gif

Edited by Andy14
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, killuridols said:

I just remembered I have quite some pile o' photos of Axl and Baz, which is the other couple that was hot during the 2000's years of nuGNR. :P

Not sure if you girls are much into Baz (I know some people hate him) but I love the guy, he makes me laugh so hard I oftenly end up on the floor, lol.

He's very affectionate and crazy, as you may know, and what I like about him is he shows no shame in hugging, kissing, being fangirl for Axl.

And this is during those years when Axl wasn't exactly what we're seeing now but oh well, I guess Baz was the only one who could make him laugh, touch him and get away with it.

I like Baz as a person, too (not so much his music). He seems a really goodhearted guy. And yeah, he's very funny. He could make a career as a comedian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Andy14 said:

@killuridols Thank you! I'll give it a try and let you know. And then I'll make a nice Axl gif just for you  :drool:

 

Edit: what about this one?

insta.gif

 

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

@killuridols Here's one more for you. Your favourite 

insta.gif

HOLY MOLLY LOLLY BROCOLLI!!!! :wow:

Those are amazing!!!! Thank yo thank you thank you so much!! :dance:

:hug:

Now make that "bitch I'm fabulous" @dgnr mentioned before!

Also, from the top of my head, other China Exchange moments are:

- When someone asks him about other band he would like to play with and he says "to join?" He laughs and makes cute face. Also when he says "I never thought" I love his expression :drool:

- When a girl asks about his fav song to sing and asshole says it's a cliche question. Then Axl goes like "no no no nooo"

- When asshole says another speaker comes after Axl, it's the grandson of Churchill? And Axl makes a sad face and says something like "he comes to talk about intelligent things" AWW

- When he says Slash lied in his book, I think he makes cool face but I'm not sure, haha.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I like Baz as a person, too (not so much his music). He seems a really goodhearted guy. And yeah, he's very funny. He could make a career as a comedian.

lol yes

well he was in Gilmore Girls. I loved that show and his character! :heart:

I guess he likes singing more than acting but he's perfect for television. Could be a host too. So funny!

About his music, I love his singing, I have lots of songs from his solo albums. Mostly 'Kickin' and screaming' and 'Angel Down', of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bringing this over from the Foxborough night 1 thread, because it's my new favorite 2016 Axl pic.  He's definitely getting got the mojo back!

Axl 071916.jpg

Edited by triad
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, triad said:

Bringing this over from the Foxborough night 1 thread, because it's my new favorite 2016 Axl pic.  He's definitely getting got the mojo back!

Axl 071916.jpg

yep been saying that he's got the swagger back big time and lookin' fine as *bleep*!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, annablue said:

I hadn't watched that Strombo clip with Sebastian before - I'm surprised 'cause I usually catch most of those as I'm Canadian too. Anyways I've pre-ordered his book due out my birthday this September. I think he's been working on it a long while. Could be some Axl stories in there we haven't heard.

Yes! Im waiting for his book too but I thought he said May? Was it delayed one more time?

Im sure there will be lots of Axl's stories and I wanted to read it because of that but I assume Axl will want to approve all of that first,right? :P

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sebastian's book will be a great read!! I am sure he has some really good stories to tell! Looking forward to its release! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's a funny Axl/Baz moment. Axl is onstage singing KOHD and Baz is on the pit (actually in the corridor between pit and stage) cheering to Axl with a glass of wine :ph34r:, while the girls in the pit touch and caress his hair :lol:

Hey @Andy14 I think good gifs could come out of this :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, killuridols said:

Here's a funny Axl/Baz moment. Axl is onstage singing KOHD and Baz is on the pit (actually in the corridor between pit and stage) cheering to Axl with a glass of wine :ph34r:, while the girls in the pit touch and caress his hair :lol:

Hey @Andy14 I think good gifs could come out of this :P

Oh my God! I would go crazy if a complete stranger touched my hair! Creepy!! I guess he's used to it! ?

Edited by oaka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, oaka said:

Oh my God! I would go crazy if a complete stranger touched my hair! Crepy!! I guess he's used to it! ?

hahaha yeah I think he must be used to it but fans in Latinamerica are a bit more daring and go that far with celebrities, lol. Those people were even grabbing the sleeves of his shirt :lol:

If I could only put my hands on Axl like that... :drool: 

 

 

 

 

 

... without fear of having him  :bitchfight: me...

 

:unsure:

Edited by killuridols

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must be the only one in this thread who don't like Baz :lol:

I tried to like him, he's funny in the Eddie Trunk interview with Axl and everything, but his voice really gets on my nerves. 

I gave him a shot when he opened for GNR, but my ears!!! 

Wasn't he on some celebrity thing with Ted Nugent that was just embarrassingly bad? I can vaguely remember him doing Nugents nut in! Which isn't a bad thing at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

omg!! those axl gifs are absolutely fabulous!! thank you girls!!

Edited by Italian girl
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, killuridols said:

hahaha yeah I think he must be used to it but fans in Latinamerica are a bit more daring and go that far with celebrities, lol. Those people were even grabbing the sleeves of his shirt :lol:

If I could only put my hands on Axl like that... :drool: 

 

 

 

 

 

... without fear of having him  :bitchfight: me...

 

:unsure:

well, from what you've seen so far 2016 Axl would be cool with that. I don't remember which member posted that she actually hugged him (and/or kissed him) when she met him at the hotel during the Axl/DC shows! and he was cool with it! so, you might have a good chance this year! :lol:

Edited by oaka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, killuridols said:

HOLY MOLLY LOLLY BROCOLLI!!!! :wow:

Those are amazing!!!! Thank yo thank you thank you so much!! :dance:

:hug:

Now make that "bitch I'm fabulous" @dgnr mentioned before!

Here you are. I'll do the rest later.

insta.gif

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Here you are. I'll do the rest later.

insta.gif

Can I use this one as my signature here? I love it so much haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Can I use this one as my signature here? I love it so much haha

Of course! :headbang:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Found this on tumblr:smiley-confused2:

image.gif

this is gold! thank you!

Edited by oaka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone have Axl's close up video of WTTJ Rio 91? 

Look at the 1:22

I saw the close up video one on instagram but cant find it anymore

Somebody need to make a gif of that move :lol::lol:

 

Edit: Nevermind, found it

 

 

Edited by SerenityScorp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

Found this on tumblr:smiley-confused2:

image.gif

"Think about you" Music Machine 1986 min 2:38 :heart:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×